I'm glad we pulled out of that climate bullshittyness. it's about time someone put American jobs first...

I'm glad we pulled out of that climate bullshittyness. it's about time someone put American jobs first. I'm all for the wall as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-26/trump-scolds-nato-allies-warns-of-long-fight-against-militants/8560150
slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2015/07/31/donald_trump_this_run_on_sentence_from_a_speech_in_sun_city_south_carolina.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah america first in a pact that was implemented 2 years ago among 200 other countries

high quality

As if mining coal and drilling oil in Alaska is going to give jobs. China will be the leading country in alternative energy with millions of jobs world wide whilst the USA will become a third world state with mountains of unusable coal and a total stagnant economy. Great my ass

It's interesting how the general american public is so self-absorbed and greedy that if you had the choice of having to pay an extra cent every year to keep your children alive, you'd probably strangle them yourselves.

This has nothing to do with the obvious bait, but it just fucking boggles my mind.

The pact was to get countries started towards accepting climate change priorities with a toothless pact. Then, in 5 or 10 years we can make a worldwide pact with fairness and with real teeth.

Thanks ignorant dumbshits

Agreed. A deal that is tougher on the U.S. than China is complete horseshit considering the U.S. has done more to lower emissions all by themselves.

i think you underestimate how much of america actually very strongly dislikes our own president. it's pathetic how we haven't gotten rid of him yet. the public rolls over every single fucking time. the water must be good here

>not wanting to pay into corporate welfare
>greedy
kek

welcome to the club

I for one am glad Americans are as dumb as OP. Americans tend to look down on people, now we can look down on you. You are the niggers of the neighborhood now with your actual pollution instead of the typical nigger noise pollution.

Never said anything about that, but if you had the choice of saving your school/neighbour/kindergarten for $50, not a single fucking american seems like they'd give a single fuck since "IT AIN'T ME OR MY SISTERWIFE, I AIN'T GONNA PAY FOR OTHERS"

American jobs. Hilarious. The fact that employers look for immigrants to do work rather than you means that you're a worthless shitbag that nobody wants to hire.

Shill detected

We already pay for a safety net for those less fortunate. It's the ones who can physically work but don't that we still have to pay for that piss us off, as it should any sane human being.

Your coal job is not coming back because it's still cheaper to have coal shipped in from South America. You cannot compete with the prices they can offer unless you lower wages. Accept the fact that your "skills" are no longer of any value and work to make yourself useful to another employer.

Given the chance you'd erase the shit out of that because it means that you'd get an extra $60 each month.
Safety net? Fuck that right? Who the fuck cares about other people man, aslong as it isn't me lul

I wouldn't erase it. I'd just make random drug tests a requirement.

This.
Thank you.

Some places did this and they found they spent more money on the drug tests than they saved kicking off people who tested positive.

That's preferable to people feeding their shitty habits with my money.

How will this help american jobs?

So instead of forcing china to accept it you pull out, causing more damage.

Trumptard logic.

>spend more money than you end up saving when the stated objective is to spend less money
>"that's preferable"

You can't force China to do shit. Just like you can't force the U.S. to do shit. China isn't a third world country that can be bullied into submission.

It's preferable to not spend my money on useless niggers that abuse the system that is meant for people who are actually struggling.

>it's preferable to spend more money than you save when you're trying to save money
Now I see why you people are poor.

The American Right has a habit of not thinking much about the future, given how so many of them are old and dying anyway. Easier to ignore problems.

worst bait ive seen in a while, but then you got replies so what do i know

I didn't say I was trying to spend less money, you said that. I just want the money to go where it's actually needed.

Well and also the GOP started pandering to the religious filth back in the 1970s, and these people believe that the worse off the world gets the more likely it brings about the Biblical endtimes.

Trips don't lie

Don't fucking lie, you don't give a shit about people actually struggling aslong as you're up on the dry.

>try to send the money where it's needed
>end up spending more than you were saving so now there's less money to go where it's needed than you started with
You should avoid credit cards and loans because you will fuck it up.

Are you mad because I didn't say what you were trying to say that I did?

>pulled out of that climate
>put American jobs first
Switching to environmentally friendly energy sources will create far more jobs and better jobs then digging in the mud for more hydrocarbons.

Well then it should not matter let the other 199 countries deal with it.

Only morons use credit cards that feed the jews more shekels.

Not even in the slightest, I just fucking question people that go "OH I'M SUCH A HUMANITARIAN" when doing literally nothing to help other people.
Which means 99% of the US.

You seem a bit mad, m8. Just saying.

Said the guy with a credit score of less then 500

Not as mad as an american finding out that his taxdollars were used to feed starving children.

well we better get to working on an alternative so when those other countries figure something out we're not screwed. oh wait, the initiative is to look for an alternative. god damnit i'm a fucking retard

Oh is that why china won the trade war against the us and why china was pulled into signing the treaty by obama and merkel?

If you unironically believe this you only proved me right about being bad at managing your finances. Credit cards are fine, the trick is to not carry a balance.

>pulled into signing a treaty with no teeth
>being bullied
kek

Or say, the reason why the us has been driven off of almost every single campaign overseas?

I'm of the mindset that if you can't buy something outright with cash, you shouldn't buy it instead of paying extra. I might be crazy though, who knows.

Yup, thats how it happened. it was that or making India great again.

Have fun trying to get a mortgage. Poorfag.

yeah fuck the future generations if they are all going to end up sjws anyway

>2 terms
covfefe

I own my own property. Nice projecting, though.

Chris Pine dies in Wonder Woman. Fuck the wall.

Well talk to a financial advisor when you're ready to move up from the lot your trailer sits on.

it's sad that people like you are allowed to legally breed.

Learn that lot=/=owned property.

the other 199 countries were not / never going to pull their own weight.

Murrica was going to have to do the leg work and pony up the dosh. the rest of the world hates our orange monkey of a president because now they are not going to get to walk all over the US as we hand out free shit.

More like natural gas is cheaper than coal in general.

So we're not allowed to use alternative energy sources now?

haha nice irony, nice and subtle op. 10/10

>American jobs first
Wow you're fucking brain dead

Obvious bait is obvious.

Libtards (or libTURDS as I call them, lol) just cannot comprehend that God has a plan for us and we are wasting our time with (((science))) and other leftist lies. EIGHT MORE YEARS TURDS LOLOLOLOLLLOLOL

Glad to hear you glad. I really hope you enjoy your 50 years of life living in a trailer with your black lung. Good news though, you won't care with your overly prescribed opioids and readily available meth from your garage lab.

Tips Fedora fuck you and bill nye the science guy.
gtfo before I bodyslam you

China wasn't paying their part so why should we. Also you do not need an agreement to presue alternative energy. We can in fact save the money that we were giving those freeloaders to research our own alternative energy.

>Assumption after assumption
Bro you're just embarrassing yourself at this point

In his defense, it is a reasonable assumption that people who don't understand how credit works or why it's important to build good credit are poor.

maybe you'll get a raise in your welfare you lazy basement dweller.

Explain to me how you came to own your property by paying straight cash

gotta luv the cuks saying closing our trade off and remaining dependent on oil is a good thing for the economy.

>free shit

Literally, what?

Reducing your own pollution and contribution to a planet that is slowly getting poisoned is not giving handouts you moron.

Have you ever been to China? If you have you will understand exactly why they are still completely invested in the accord. Their cities are getting ass raped by emissions, the entire world needs to come together on this and find better solutions than lighting fucking huge coal fires to power our countries.

It's not really a good thing.

It's just better than the alternative.

>Their cities are getting ass raped by emissions
>the entire world needs to come together
Nah. Their problem.

>When op's post is ironic but the people he's making fun of are too stupid to realize that he's making fun of them so they go along with it

good thing there are force fields separating the atmospheres of different countries :^D

Fuck off shill

Yeah the chinese ozone layer may disappear but the US one will still be all good!

Just stupid or Bait?

Clean energy conversion would employ millions.

whatever you want man, it's your world
I'm just visiting

kek he really said that
no wonder the Russians wanted him to be president so bad

>implying blue collar workers who want coal back have the sort of skill set needed to get one of those jobs.

Don't worry user, God will take care of the environment. He watches over us and protects us, and he can see everything we do. He knows if we've been naughty or nice, and if you're naughty he doesn't give you any presents and your ozone layer will go away.

>employ millions
You're a special kind of stupid.

He didn't. I hate Trump, but this sort of BS doesn't help either.
Full 8 min address doesn't say any of that shit:

>abc.net.au/news/2017-05-26/trump-scolds-nato-allies-warns-of-long-fight-against-militants/8560150

Sure they do. Labor is labor. Why don't you have faith in American workers?

Bro, you can't prove a negative.

#MAGA

Because they're stupid.

He did say it you knuckle dragging moron. And it's very funny that they overlayed it on the climate speech video. You're just mad because your president is a moron, or because you're a Russian and you're paid to post to support this dolt.

Here's the video, fuckface. Now kill yourself and spare the gene pool.
slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2015/07/31/donald_trump_this_run_on_sentence_from_a_speech_in_sun_city_south_carolina.html

>or because you're a Russian and you're paid to post to support this dolt.
Fucking kek
I didn't know people actually believe shit like this.

maybe instead of building a wall, we should work on that?

"Clean" energy conversions would cost the people billions and employ maybe a few hundred thousand short term, and a few dozen thousand long term. But it's really just employment shuffling that would create a larger class gap.

Stop talking about "clean" energy, start allowing nuclear power. Government can create a natural energy solution flow that the public would demand if they would simply fuck off. Private nuclear power would pop up nation wide and crush the existing infrastructure in a matter of decades if they government would simply fuck off. We'd have cheap, clean energy and a massive kick in the pants to the economy in the meantime.
But nah, instead let's subsidize wind farms and hurt the existing backbone of the electrical grid. That'll make American competitive.

Only a fucking idiot like you thinks you have to have some fucking agreement to resurch other energy sources and to pay others so you can have the privilege to do it.

I have zero faith in employers to make fair decisions at this point

op here. you're all faggots. I made this thread for the lulz. I did not think anyone would reply. I hope you all die tonight unless you reply to this post

>Labor is labor.
The labor of an uneducated coal miner is not going to be of much use beyond construction.