I need advice Sup Forums... My girlfriends dad hates me for no apparent reason. I haven't done anything to cross him...

I need advice Sup Forums... My girlfriends dad hates me for no apparent reason. I haven't done anything to cross him. I'm 18 and his daughter is 17 he won't let us go out on a date he won't let me in there house. I went over there once just to let my her know that my phone wasn't working and I didn't know the next time I would be able to talk to her. He was there and saw that I was talking to his daughter on the porch and he got in my face telling me if I ever came over to his house again I wouldn't be leaving. I just don't know what to.

Then stay away and move on. Gotta learn that there's more ass in the sea.

It's not like I can just move on... I love her

but if you wouldnt be leaving, wouldnt that make you part of the family?

u gotta kill him then.

Dads won't change, if they're protective of their daughters you have to let the family duke it out. There really isn't much you can do besides instill hate into your girlfriend for her father's overprotective nature, and that's not great. Better off to find someone who has an already healthy family relationship that respects yours, and doesn't slip toxic ideas in your mind.
Move along, move along.

ok this is probably not a nice idea, buy a really bright shirt, some cap ( wear it backwards ), then some baggy pants with boxers showing kinda gangsta then knock on the door if when he answers say yo yo my nigga why you gotta be like that ?? !!! start saying the word homie but in a loud tone.
also say im here to pick up my bitch nigga.
be sure to use really bright colors and if you can buy some jewelry that is real big even if it is fake use the word dawg works 1% of the time.

As a parent, it's not necessarily anything you said or did. It's hard to let kids grow up
Just stay polite and well-mannered, don't give him any actual reason to hate you and carry on like normal

Also threats like that are illegal.

I can't "move on" I love her.

>Dads won't change
Edit; Dad's CAN change, but you have got to play the waiting game for the ones that do.

user you have to try harder, you must prove your love to his daughter by not backing down like a little bitch.

if it matters wait until she's 18. If not move on.
She's 17 and you're about as meaningful and amazing as the next guy dude. Nothing special... plus find a girl with a dad that isn't a psychopath.

TRUST ME ON THIS.

He hates you because you're planning to defile his princess at some point, the little angel he spent years raising for you to come along and ruin all the work he's put in over the years raising her.
He inherently thinks you're not good enough for his daughter and never will be unless you can prove yourself to him that you're not a sack of shit pussy that he imagines you are. You must earn his respect or continue to get shit on by him for trying to court his daughter without his blessing.
He's intimidating you to see how you react under pressure and you miserably failed. In his mind if you won't even defend yourself in the face of adversity, how would you possibly protect his daughter?

Are you a NIGGER?

I know that it was illegal what he said but I can't just go and call the cops on him... Then he really wouldn't like me

bump

>It's not like I can just move on... I love her

top zozzle

Tell your gf. And stand up for yourself. Don't threaten or abuse him but don't be a pussy

No...

This, OP.

I'm gonna make a dumbass decision here and talk about myself on Sup Forums. I made this mistake when I was 18 (22 now). And I'm still reliving the repercussions. That dad will take you for what he can because he can. Save yourself.

here OP I even googled it go dressed like this.

You are fucking stupid

Dump girl.
Become hugely successful.
Girl hates father forever.

just wait a year man.

If he has a gun piss him off and then in self defense shoot him with one of these

Super constructive, how does summer feel?

>this

This op, he will not change so if you like the girl just stop being a pussy

>Dump girl
>Rape the dad
Profit ???
read that someguy did that in some fucked up place while drunk.

1. Get creepy daddy to hit you
2. Press charges
3. Nail gf while daddy sits in jail waiting for arraignment
4. ???
5. Profit!

Is it summer already? Fuck... I guess I should get rid of my spring decorations... Not original reply but I just realized.

what a faggot

quads is right

What do you mean he'll take you for what he can?

Lol if you didnt do anything to him/her and he treated you like that..he's a piece of shit. If it were me I'd go again and when he attacked me I'd stab him in the neck 30 or 40 times. Make sure there's a camera to record it so you can claim self defense

>underage gf
>why doesnt her dad like me? bwaaah
nigger are you fucking stupid? Would you like to come to your place and find your sister sucking a dick, if not then imaginate it even worse since its her daughter, also you already are a pussy in his eyes, the right thing to do would have been to tell him you care for her, but now he thinks you are a huge faggot, which he is not wrong about

So basically all you have left to do is prove you are not a pussyass bitch, by punching him square in the face next time you meet him, good luck.

age of consent is 16 but it needs like written documentation that states the dad and family is cool with a relationship taking place (including sex and all that stuff). If it isn't reached and you are wittingly engaging or being framed as such... you can get a CSC under your belt. Though I believe this laws differ from state to state

I've been nothing but kind and nice to his daughter.

You whimped out when you first met so now he will always see you that way

Unless you're not in that states... in which case I'm not able to help ya.

The state I live in the age of consent is 17... Should have made that clear in the beginning

yeaaaah, quit acting tough fatboi, we all know you wouldnt do shit, and to begin with you will never have a gf, so you are just projecting your whiteknight adventures about how you would defender her honour and be alpha, we all can see how much of a faggot you clearle are

OP, go beta your meat, wait a few minutes, and ask yourself if you still love her. If it's worth going to jail when you fuck her, and her dad finds out. Then, ask yourself how much better and simpler things would be without her. Failing that, go fuck your girlfriend on you dads porch, and send pics of your dick.

okay so you still need documentation. Or are we talking that 17 is fully legal?

kek

she's probably already fucking another dude. hows dat dick taste OP.

You have a choice, user.

5) move on
4) be a miserable bitch for the rest of your life
3) convince dad (protip: you wont)
2) kill yourself
or

austin, is that you? grow some fucking muscles and he might respect you a little more

>this
OP SHE IS 17. She will fall in love again and this relationship will die as fast as the love is strong. Come on, have some self respect.

>I've been nothing but kind and nice to his daughter.
So what? You could be the patron saint of men to his daughter, the fact of the matter still remains you haven't earned his respect. You're just a punk boy to him until you prove otherwise. Use your brain for once.

Ok well how the fuck do you earn his respect... Do I have to save a box a kittens from a burning building?

we told you, next time he raise his voice, fight him and stand your ground

Be a man, work hard, drive an okay car, dress nice and clean, shave often and clean hair, good job, discuss things he's into, don't smoke cigs or pot, go to college, be educated, not think about having sex with his daughter. I could go on for days. But the easiest answer is gonna be

You probably won't

Stand up for yourself next time he challenges you. Chances are if you stand up for yourself you won't even fight him, he will just be glad to see you have grown a pair of balls. Get a job if you don't already have one, start saving up show him you're committed to his daughter.

You only think like this right now because your a Mangina at this age, chill out, you'll be 'The Man' some day.

quit being a faggot love is a social construct harden up nancy

Yeah, probably.

It's also possible that NOTHING will work and he will always hate you, just because. Kittens are good. But if he knows that you set the building on fire just so you could save them- not so good.

Dads are irrational where their beautiful and unique snowflakes are concerned. Better you learn this now than later.

He already wussed though... a dad like that will accept him but have a secret "fucking pussy" mentality.

>faggots think you need daddy's acceptance

No girl wants to fuck her daddy's little buddy. They want to fuck the guy who pisses daddy off.

Holy fuck
Check'd n kek'd

Dude needs to relax

Fucking shoot him, make it a crippling shot. Show him who's the big boss.

Taylor go to bed you big eared beaner.

Listen to these people. You have to fight for what you want, OP. If you stand up for yourself and show your resolve, he will begin to take you seriously. He isn't going to harm you, unless you do something idiotic to hurt his daughter. It's predominantly a psychological move. A shit test.

He wants to know that he's leaving his princess in capable hands. Work hard. Get an education. Dress well. Become independent. Don't do it for him, or her, but for yourself. If he sees you're responsible, and reasonably intelligent, you can earn his respect after showing you're trustworthy.

If your not able to stand up to her dad like a man then handle the situation as a boy and get your father or mother involved. They will defend you because they are your parents but it would be better to grow up and stand up for your relationship.

If I was you I would Lex Luthor the situation by putting my own overprotective barbarian father against her overprotective father by saying that he threatened me, knowing my father would probably rip off the poor man's head and drink the blood from his skull.

I would sit back and watch the carnage.

>hates me for no apparent reason
OP, he hates you because you're a cunt.

OP is only 18 himself, he doesn't think he can move on because he's just a child.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

>Wanting to raise a kind and sweet daughter as the perfect daughter
>Not wanting a god tier daughter that hunts bears and carries their corpse back home and cooks it for food for the whole family

Why even lif?

>I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter.
wtf are you on about

He doesn't know you, or understand you, which in many cases means he's not familiar with you. We're attracted to the people we are familiar with, the ones we can relate to, or see a bit of ourselves in. That's where we're mist comfortable. If you become a sensible young man, he'll treat you better.

That said, you can move on. You need to know that. Do not let yourself be defined by another human being, to be independent is to be content with yourself. This girl might deceive you, hurt you, lie to you, or your relationship could grow stale and you break apart. Be ready for that outcome, however you decide to proceed.

He doesn't know what cuck means.

You know what you do, you don't ever come to his house again, faggot. You kids get increasingly stupid every generation.

He hates you because, in his mind, you're fucking his little girl. Believe it or not, he was your age too, once, and he knows the sick shit young men think of.

It's a copypasta, 3rd or 4th time i have seen this one now.

Lmfao this.

This is the real deal, OP. Any dad that over-the-top an asshole about a guy talking to his 17 year old daughter is either fucking her or desperately close to fucking her. Call CPS and report that shit. Even if it is not true, you can slide over and "console" her. On the other hand, any chick so under daddy's thumb that she doesn't slide out to suck your dick as compensation for her dad being an asshole is already rolling with too much baggage to be worth it. The pussy-game might be amazing, but you don't want to stick your dick in crazy, and at 17 she is just going to get crazier as she ages.

I don't know what's shittier, knowing that you're misogynist (lets not lie to yourself here), or knowing that you're a misogynist who has a daughter, and despite being one of the people she will know her entire life, part of you will simply see her as lesser than yourself, and as a piece of meat for just "some man."

Brug im am not going to Lie i fucking hate this feminazi sjw shit and they are a brunch of fucking loony snowflaked but i have to agere with you on that one.

Look on the bright side,this is a copy pasta.

oh fuck. You're out of school again
zozzle is a pathetic forced meme
now fuck off

/thread