SERIOUS THREAD

SERIOUS THREAD

If you were put in charge of the Barcelona / Bayern teams that Pep was, how successful do you think you'd be ?

Honest answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Champions League qualification with Barca,

Narrowly win the bundesliga

Soneone post the "day in the life of Pep Guardiola" comic

Honest answer. Sacked within a month. Having played hundreds of hours of FM doesn't help with actual football management.

I think there's a reason these clubs splash out the money for his services. They know he'd do a good job. People rag on about how he's given a bottomless pit of funds to make a team, and thar they could hire anyone to do the job.

Would Sam allardyce achieve the same thing with Bayern and their funds?

Not saying poop is the ultimate supermanager, but there's a reason why he's being chosen to manage these teams and not "anybody with half a brain and Messi iniesta/robben Muller lam and money can do the same job"

Win la Liga and Bundesliga probably, might be tough.

City would be relegated.

Surely a better question would be if Pulis/Koeman/other mid table manager was put in charge.

Poop exposed is a great meme but I very much doubt anyone on a Bornean knitting enthusiast imageboard would last 3 weeks in professional football management.

Lol anyone with half a brain would know that management isn't easy, no matter who you have on your team.

I think a good way of looking at it, is filmmaking.

Imagine you have the best actors in the world, great script, big budget and top locations but you hire someone how can't direct and doesn't know how to.

The film will very likely be shit.

DESU

I think it's pretty much impossible for Barcelona to finish below 5th or 6th with that team.

My nan could literally manage them and get at least Europa.

The teams can autopilot themselves to Europe.

this

>implying the senior players / captains wouldn't soon overrule inept manager and take matters into their own hands anyway...

The players wouldn't respect me one bit, they'd do their own thing and drop points left and right due to lack of discipline, and I'd be sacked after a few weeks.

Fucking this. Prime example: youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU

I would emulate other managers: hire the best backroom staff and delegate responsibilities. Many times, the manager is just the public face of a team.

I can manage a team of engineers, so I think I could manage a team of coaches. I think I would get league and at least knockouts of CL before being EXPOSED.

I don't speak Catalan or German, so right off the bat I think I would be in trouble. I also have no experience so none of the playerd would respect me. It would be a miracle if I even lasted a week.

>Someone with a logical answer on Sup Forums

>playerd

*players

Looks like my English is shit too lol

Bout tree fiddy.

People forget that the Barca team that he inherited literally finished below Villarreal the season before.

Yellow Submarine stronk.

>messi
>xavi
>iniesta
The team before he took over was built around ronaldinho

Reminder that la liga is a joke

I will leave the strategy to Busquet/ Xabi and physical training to some cheap assistant. Lasting one season is enough for me as long as i got paid the same amount with Pep.

I honestly think I'd last til atleast Xmas.

I've coached U10s every summer for past 6 years.

Sacked in two weeks desu

probably undefeated with average score being 4-0 or 5-1

oh shit I never realized how unintentionally hilarious this scene is

Successful in hanging myself? Very.
The pressure at these kind of clubs is immense, that's why he left for a "project" club in a league with stone age football.

give a PEP talk to the team before some games something like
"eh, go out there and kick de ball around, no !?...okeeee"
and hope for the best

It depends. Right now I'd probably suck.

Let me get the manager title (Yes, you have to study for that) and let me prepare for like 4 or 5 years since I didn't grow up being a professional player. Then maybe I could do just as well as him

>That feel when it has been five years since the most repulsive season in this decade
I remember how games with three-four illegal goals were painted as Halal epic victories. Thank god with the baldie autist the "team" is so shit that even with that kind of refereeing and mediatic campaign Barça will probably take the league this year anyway

On tactical ability alone I think I would do okay, but they wouldn't respect me and I'd lose the dressing room and get forced out in under a month

>The pressure at these kind of clubs is immense

I guess it's just as well they have hundreds of millions to spend and have to play FC Tractor every week until they have a CL match then. If the SPL received some multi-million pound TV deal they would be up there with the Bundesuperlig and Lol Liga

>1.Bayern
>2.Dortmund
>3-18. lol who cares

>1. Barcelona/Real Madrid
>2. Barcelona/Real Madrid
>3-20. lol who cares

>1. Celtic
>2. Rangers
>3-12. lol who cares wee shitebag

Your league is like your immigration policy.

No doubt the Scots would be able to form a great team.
They have taste.

SERIOUS QUESTION:

why the brits take pride in a league that is only good and relevant because of its non-english players?

do people on this board seriously don't rate Pep and Messi?

why do people on Sup Forums have to be so fucking contrarian?

>mfw Spurs fucking finished behind Leverkusen in the CL
>Arsenal about to get humiliated by Bayern again

at least our top two teams are actually good.
lepl = everyone is equally trash

also Chelsea will be ahead of like 8 points very soon. even the fucking Bundes is closer than your trash league this year, let that sink in for a second you inbred island shit

but then again what can you expect from a country that lost against fucking ICELAND in a Euro knockout game.

>hey i never played pro football but i did go to "coaching school" tho so i'm going to tell you world cup winners how it's done!!!

>three-four illegal goals
>calling Zidane autist

We all know no matter how much uefalona wins you'll always be another butthurt scatalan, Jordi. You should go clap Messi at the court.

Avram Grant managed to finish 2nd in the league, get to a league cup final, get to a FA cup quarter final and get to a CL final. It's quite obvious the players can manage themselves if the coaching staff is good enough regardless of the manager

Ever heard of Arrigo Sacchi?

The hair of Guardiolas character ruin the whole comic

>I didn't go to coaching school, I went to matches

Oh it shows, Peru, it shows

Kill yourself Puigdemont.

>Avram Grant
He's been a manager for most of his life... so what is your point?

You can't compare him to the average Sup Forums poster.

He relegated 2 teams back to back it's quite clear he's complete shit yet when he has good players they manage themselves

>valencia that high

>39 points off first
>finish third

win bundes and dfb pokal, i guess quarter final or so in champions league

at least top 2 in la liga.