Going on my first date, should I wear this or my apple watch? Thanks guys

Going on my first date, should I wear this or my apple watch? Thanks guys

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HAND?

Oh no, sweetie, just... no.

It's the Mad Max thing all over again...

Are you a panda human hybrid?

Why do you have a watch on a rump roast?

And why is it on a bed?

AAAAAADJFIAOJEAVIJEAIJGIGOAJFIOASJDFIOAJVBIOEJGFOIJEFAIOJGOAJEJFGIOVJIAEJAOWGIJERIEJAWERJFJWEA

FATTY FAT FAT. No one cares about your Rolex bro. But wear it on your date for sure. With those fat mitts you're going to need all the help you can get to harpoon the whale I assume you're seeing.

That watch is strangling your hand.

I'd suggest the apple watch - then, when you look down while wanking, it will look more like a gay man is getting you off.

Post a timestamped pic faggot, I don't believe that's your actual hand

You had to buy extra links for the bracelet, didn't you?

we had this thread yesterday

The apple watch would be a conversation piece but I think it would reinforce in her mind certain stereotypes about young guys today, that they are tech nerd geeks.
i would wear the other one. Its masculine. You want her to get drawn into you as a masculine man that could one day perhaps fuck her brains out, not a Big Bang Theory numale that has a neat gadget and knows some shit about todays internet tech because that guy will never fuck her. Go with the man-watch.

You faggots fat-shame men because youve allowed cosmetic advertising media to feminize your thinking.

This.

You don't want her to think you need to be attached to you phone every second.

see this

Wear which ever watch gives you your knuckles back.

if date is with girl:
no watch
else:
apple watch

THANKS FOR THE SAVE!!!! WE DIDNT SEE THAT COMMENT RIGHT ABOVE US!!!! WHEW!!! THANK YOOOOOO!!!!!!

anal faggot.

nice bait

When you're so fat, all your hairs are ingrown

>My sides
>orbit
>earth

FYAT ass nigga them hands never been used for work

apple watch

edit: However, youngster, if you are not used to wearing a watch regularly I would not wear one hoping to impress her. The no watch approach is perfectly fine and wearing a watch you are not used to could be a little distracting to you. One thing you definitily do not want to do is look like a guy that worries about his watch while on a date. Like, if you bang it against a door, if you wear it all the time youd be Fuck It and keep on being masculine a nd cool but if you are not used to it and its expensive then you will enter the friendzone the instant she sees you worry about your fucking watch. Then you become a boy and a pretender and she will not fuck you.

apple watches r cool but this is classis, doubts this is op pic no time stamp, and thats a rolex?? da fuck sense it make your wear a 200$ watch or a 2,000-12000 dollar watch, so yeah

Go with the apple watch so you have something to play with when she stands you up.

+1

seen these pics so many times before....post the one with the apple watch it's even worse

Bump

looks like he shaved his arm

nice fake submariner bro

rock guard that u?

this.
seriously.

Ur big boi

5u

You're worse than a fuckin ogre

What happened to your foot.

SOMEBODY

im back

why?

>falling for b8
>FATTY FAT FAT

Don't you have some Family Guy to go watch you autist?

You should probably wear a pair of gigantic opera gloves.

Hey guys, OP here
I'm gonna go with the apple watch, Thanks for your help!

what the fuck

No amount of watch is that distracting

jesus fucking christ

hmm, i seem to remember this exact same picture from a thread about watches. it is funny how many people have such horribly disfigured arms.

your knuckles look like 4 buttholes

what the fuck

I hope this is bait

Old b8, abandon thread

it is, saw a similar thread yesterday

Obvious bait is obvious.

when your knuckles are inverted and there is no transition from forearm to wrist, it is TIME to lose some weight

Still a good laugh for a faggot like me even if it is bait

WTF--- LIZARD PEOPLE ARE REAL!!!!!!