>the city of wenger

Wolfsburg was a mistake desu.

>wearing a 4 digit number

ow the edge

>le get injured and abandon your club man

love it when fat neckbeards criticize pro athletes for taking huge payraises

like they would suck a million dicks for that kind of salary

>thinking this post is about money

americunt life entirely revolves around money, doesn't it?

He literally blackmailed himself out of his last contract, and that's only just the tip of the iceberg. He's the definition of an absolute cunt. I hope he will suffer a horrible and career-ending injury pretty soon.

this

>literally rich for ever

>le only show up in CL games so plebs think you're good man

That's perfect for PSG since they have Angel"ghost in CL" Di Maria

u on holiday m8?

>He literally blackmailed himself out of his last contract,
how?

>go to Wolfsburg
>think Wolfsburg will be a serious title contender and imagine big things with the club in the next years to come
>VW stops caring as much because they have other problems
>Wolfsburg fails to qualify for the CL AND EL
>Draxler wants to gtfo
>Wolfsburg says no
>Draxlers plays like an unmotivated shit for months, Wolfsburg "fans" start to boo him everytime he plays, Wolfsburg lands in the relegation battle
>Wolfsburg finally agrees to let Draxler go
>Draxler's plan worked

In short: He claimed that Wolfsburg allowed him to leave the club while this was never the case. He tried to build up media pressure and deliberately poisened the relation to his club by an orchestrated campaign in order for them to release him. However, this backfired alot since he already has a bad reputation as a spoiled cunt. I have no illusions concerning football and morals/ethics but what he did was even one level below the rotten behaviour you're normally used to see from modern football mercenaries.

He really doesn't want such a cunt in the team.

Not transfering to a big club earlier killed his career. This whole "stay in the bundes and develop" meme is getting stale. When you're arguably a "world class" talent and still play for a german club that's not Bayern or Dortmund at 22 or older then you fucked up. I don't understand why no big clubs splashed some cash on him earlier. He may have been inconsistent but that was just him being young and Schalke being >Schalke. Juventus and Arsenal went full retard for not buying him for like €30m when he was still only 20-21.

rare flag + trips

bien joué, buvons un rhum.

>more memes to Parc des Emirs

gr8

>implying that is the national flag of Martinique
Thanks for the flag anyway; my collection is really getting there

He's excellent and insanely experienced for his age. It's a pretty good transfer overall, why is everyone so buttmad about it?

lel

daily reminder that you can remove a player from >Schalke but will never remove >Schalke from this player

he'll get us some sick hybrids

>not wearing Roman Numerals on your jersey