>de gay

streamable.com/x6s85

ronda was playing possum herb is literally the worst ref working today

SEE YOU SON, BOI

Retroactively the Rousey/Edmond JRE is a lot funnier
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AL2ampi5uqs

Nunes lacks the power to really hurt a world-class judo thrower like that

>tapping to a one arm choke

And this guy had the nerve to mock Rockold just after he koed him.
Bisping is a sore loser and a pathetic winner. I don't get how he has fans... His banter is atrocious aswell, he's the definition of butthurt

>Wake up Yoel, I need a sample.

I tried playing hearthstone but it's so fucking boring, what are some good phone games?

Just keep your head up all the time, trust me goy

>> france
>> pretending your opinion on combat sports means anything

how did caraway wrestlefuck sterling

I thought sterling was supposedly the better wrestler

finally someone talking some sense.

not understanding strategy is not an excuse for incorrectly stopping a fight.

Caraway gets no respect, so much jealousy for his butterface gf.

I've been thinking about this a lot the last couple days, definitely worth a re-listen

The way Ronda describes how she basically threw a massive tantrum and begged Edmond to coach her is fucking hilarious in hindsight

this was my first time creating the /heem/ thread lads

how'd i do

Because he only has one eye and it makes him look epic XD

either that or sterling was overrated

>no previous thread
>no fites listed

he's Armenian not jewish lol

the leafs can deal with that

I actually like the dates in the OP, you could have just copied and pasted from the previous thread. The picture you used isn't high quality but I liked the subject title. Good try for a first time I guess.

fuck this card was amazing, one of the first strikeforce cards I ever watched. ton of KOs and OSP basically killed some guy the scorecards were like 30-25

The nose knows user

Does anyone on the current roster have superstar potential? I don't think Cody is interesting enough to become a 1m+ ppv guy.

I just got done losing in hearthstone because fucking nzoth hid at the bottom of the deck as always

does everyone in Sweden learn fluent english in school? i've met a few swedes (and other scandanavians) and their english was always very good

Funnily enough, Nate does

MAYBE Cowboy if they push him hard enough and he finally wins a belt (which I don't see happening)

pretty shit, the previous thread was original this is a sheep thread with no imagination

by that reasoning all indians are jews lol

the low quality of the img was a metaphor for honda's low quality performance aus

khabib if they let him speak in broken engleesh on foxsports2 on a weekly basis

trumpo and putin are new best friends so it kinda adds up

sterling gassed iirc

Shit sorry fampai, 3deep5me.

Holm did before she lost twice
Nick/Nate still do
Yair if he doesn't get blown out by BJ

>> nate

skillwise, yeah. they could do the whole "best boxer in LW" meme. sucks that he is hard to market because he talks like he has brain damage

>> cowboy

if he remains undefeated at 170 i agree. no way superstardom comes from 150 tho

Lads Caraway/Rivera over 2.5 is at 2.87 right now
Get in on that shit

there is a georgian saying that goes: An armenian is a jew that followed a rolling coin into a church

>soon

Sterling was a hype job that's why, Caraway won't have the same success doing that against Jimmie Rivera.

>sucks that he is hard to market because he talks like he has brain damage
I don't think it matters though. He's still 'the guy that beat Conor'

>no way superstardom comes from 150 tho
Conor would disagree

The UFC's next superstars are going to be the guys who can get cross-over attention in international markets.

Max Holloway - has the potential to be huge. Has a loyal fanbase (Hawaiians), exciting style, young enough to be a long time champ

Mirsad Bektic - future champ, going to be huge in the Baltic states and generate Goobs style fervour among the fans

Francis Ngannou - heavyweight KO artist, possible future champ, going to earn himself a lot of fans in Europe. Will only really work out if France legalise MMA though.

Robert Whittaker - if he gets the strap on him he will become a superstar overnight. Australians are massive bandwagoners and if he can get the belt MMA will explode over here even more than it already has.

he should really take english/speech lessons

he seems like he gives zero fucks and would be an excellent trashtalker if he could match goob or sonnen in the ability to articulate himself

>Will only really work out if France legalise MMA though.

Damn it's completely banned? i thought we were the only nanny state.

Wonderboy could have the GSP type appeal if he manages to win the belt and hold onto it for a while

Judo has a stranglehold on combat sports regulation in France.

Hollowy doesn't have the looks or fighting style

MMA isn't big in baltic states.

Maybe as someone really dominant

You got this right

He won't. He's too old. Like Cruz, he's on the downswing.

>Mirsad Bektic
will only have the support of Muslims
>Francis Ngannou
Will get found out soon and forgotten about

he seems like goob light for the manlet^2 division

shit

>Mirsad Bektic - future champ, going to be huge in the Baltic states
isnt he from bosnia

lmao
you must be kidding

No. Speaking like Khabib does is an easy way out for being funny. You talk slow and you don't need to be eloquent to string something funny.

>BasedMisha

thicc

Khabib is one of the most articulate fighters in the UFC, probably one of my favourite fighters to listen to.

He comes out with some great lines
youtube.com/watch?v=s2W_pmp5QTw

funny

i forgive your ignorance this once because you're unaware that I'd heem you irl, and twice on sundays

next time I won't be so forgiving

lol bosnia isn't in the baltic states, its in the balkans

Leave Cody to me.

soon we will have a slav champ to share too, brethren of hockey

in latvia only potato

fuck it close enough

Future champion right there

Does anyone remember the post fight press conference after one of pettis defences and khabib tried to call him out but he used poor English and made pettis made fun of him and everyone laughed?

I can't seem to find it.

defences?
pettis only defended once, against melendez

youtu.be/e5VPnxuq828?t=2m38s

t. my autism

Aljo gassed himself going for a meme submission in the first

Yeah my bad, seemed like he was champ longer.

Thanks famm.

>pettis
top kek, this was just before he got dominated by dos anjos

So glad this smug cunt got USADA'd

Like him or love him, you MUST respect him
youtu.be/HPKCRHo9x-w

Khabib's stance is begging for that left hand lads.

Seeing through his fights he looks more like a hype job wrestling lesser athletes than himself, while Conor has a wide frame and a great base he might of have learned to effectively use thanks to preparation camp against Alvarez.

Reminder the people who thought Cruz could beat Cody are the same guys who thought Ronda could beat mayweather.

where in the video do they make fun of Khabib?

McGregor wrestles like an Irishman. If they lock up, even once, he's going for a ride. But Khabib strikes like he's been in Dana's Boxercise classes his entire career, which makes things interesting.

There were so many of them before the fight, they need to come back and take their medicine.

injuries, and the planned super fight with aldo, when aldo got injured, i think

>He sighs to himself, disappointed at the life choices that got him to this place, as he once again presses play on another Big Brown Breakdown.

FUNny that they called Cody fans bandwagoners and suddenly soon as Snooze loses dilly has a new legion of fans. Really makes you think...

The question starts at like 2:40

If you're saying they're not actually making fun of him, then I guess I just remembered it being funnier than it was.

If you're asking for the actual time, it literally says so in the url.

This fucking guy

Khabib can punch, the problem he has is he's erratic.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2UW6XKvxeE
3:39
Funny shit. Cunt served by Dana.

Can we talk about the fact that Dillashaw won the Cruz fight and until he loses he is still the uncrowned champ?

I can't wait for Garbrandt to go fight Aldo or whoever and for Dillashaw to set fire to Ari Emanuel's apartment.

>yfw KHALABIB

dilly beats cody, the cruzz fights dilly again.

I still want the damn triangle to occur. dc-gus-rumble was my first hope, but gus was weak link, still hope for rumble-jones-dc

I thought dilly won too, if he doesn't get the next shot it would be incredibly fucked. He should have gotten an immediate rematch. Also was there any reason condit didn't get one after the lawyer fight?

>4:28
does anyone remind this of Rich Piano saying ORLANDO

Nunes > Rousey >Zingano >Nunes
;^)

FUCKIN' KALABEEB

tj needs to hype it up more, maybe try to fight cody backstage somewhere

>This fucking guy

He's gonna have a heart attack live on Rogan's podcast one of these days (screencap this)

There were only 3 Cody fans on here before the fight- maybe 2 as I suspect the " Cody only fan " Brit was you, so 2 of of us who said Cody would win. We never got our apology or the respect.

Dillashaw hasn't lost legit since he was heemed by Dodson in 2011. Both of his losses since then were fucking retarded split decisions

P4P unluckiest fighter in MMA

He's amazing