Ok Sup Forums just look at this they tried saying im sexist and shit how do i initiate maximum troll on these feminazis

ok Sup Forums just look at this they tried saying im sexist and shit how do i initiate maximum troll on these feminazis

i dont care you you know my facebook i hardly go on it : }

Bumit

shiiieeet what do Sup Forums

ask if they know where you can get a teracotta umberella

tell them no to eat gravel, or else santa wont visit them

op here imamake a new thread

ask them if they know what hardware store that you could find a 2-by-4 stretcher and some skyhooks

sss

Are you serious? Know when you can't win an argument and back down faggot, since I'm sure it started over bullshit. On top of that, both of you sound like autistic children. Since this is falling on deaf ears though,
>tell her "I'm sorry, I don't know how to handle my feelings for beautiful girls such as yourself. Wanna go out for dinner so you can eat while you watch me balance fidget spinners on my fedora?"

do it

dun

what else

> I have a collection of 9 fidget spinners and can do some insane stunts with them. You don't even know

> Ever heard of the 4th flavor? Some say it's a myth, but Number 5 says she's actually tasted it.

> I used to have 10 FS (fidget spinners, for those who aren't hip with the lingo) but one was blown out when I did a 760 with it and landed sideways in the turn around

You're losing it.

> Would you believe me if I told you I derived quantum mechanics using only the mathematical model of a fidget spinner in a differential manifold?

kek raped

do it please

Well meme'd, friend! x'DD