So the premier league has proven that Poop is nothing but a meme Europeans said was good

So the premier league has proven that Poop is nothing but a meme Europeans said was good.

The question is can the same be said about Messi? Obviously Ronaldo has already proven himself in the best league in the world, but how many would Messi score in a premier league season?

I'm gonna say 15 goals. Still good, but without the ability to stat-pad, nothing special.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnC-cTGloMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am not a Messi hater cause I respect his skills and his life. but you have to admit CR7 is WAY BETTER than Messi, Here's everything. Look CR7 was born in a really poor family he grew and grew... and now he became what people believe the best soccer player on this planet. I wonder how he grew and became who he is now? He trained everyday LEGIT EVERYDAY, never gave up and always tried again. trained. remember that word. Lets take a look at Messi. Messi is NATURAL when he was born he already had his ability's he didn't work for it. he trains shit now cause his guts are all natural. When I take a look back at CR7 he TRAINED - see I used the word... He TRAINED to become who he is now but Messi didn't do NOTHING. Ronaldo MADE him self Messi did nothing. Ronaldo = Hard work. Messi = Nothing. Look how Messi quit Argentina? Why? lets take a look Messi missed this massive penalty in Copa America. He missed for his International team ' Argentina. Okay you might be thinking how CR7 missed a penalty to! But if you take a look whats more insane/important? Messi pen ofc Ronaldo missed a pen in the damn quarter finals what would of do nothing. idk I think is was in the round of 16 I got no idea but Messi's is still way more insane and he missed it. HE IS WEAK and quit International soccer. I think International soccer is Way more important than Club soccer cause Your playing for your own country instead you might be playing for another club in another country Playing for your country makes you be more effective and strong. Ronaldo NEVER quit International soccer or Club soccer which makes him STRONG!!! and gain he will never give up. Messi weak as SHIT. It doesn't matter if he has more ballondors cause it basically means the best of the YEAR not in the PLANET* now retards listen to my message and RONALDO LOVERS HALA RONALDO!!!!!!

> part time dentists

Your opinion is invalid, OP

Ronaldo scored 84 goals in 196 games for United (0.42 per game). Meanwhile, in Spain, he's scored 270 in 247 for Madrid (1.09 per game).
1.09 divided by 0.42 = 2.59. So basically every premier league goal is worth 2.59 La Liga goals.

Last season Messi scored 26 goals in La Liga. If you divide using the maths shown above, this would equate to 10.03 goals in the premier league.

So Messi would be a 10 goal a season player in the premier league.

I'm sure he would score 3 or 4 against every britbong side except for Chelsea.

Messi is iniesta baby so it all depends on that, if he can be a lazy shit all game and then just get perfect pass and run like dumb autist to score he does good, if not he does bad.

Proofs: barthalona without iniesta and pitiful argentina

You forgot to include the Michu Constant, which multplies that number by 3.0, giving PL Messi 30-32 goals.

If Christiano made it there, and he's Messi's bitch in La Liga, why wouldn't Messi dominate Eplel? And guess what, Messi scored most of his CL goals against top Eplel teams, guess he would strugle against Bournememeauth?

If shitty la liga manlets like Aguero, Mata and Nolitwho can rape the eplel I dont see why Messi couldnt

Michu scored the same number of goals in la liga as he did in the PL

I don't know if it's because I'm older but this place is full blown pancreatic cancer now, I hope the retards making these threads die a slow agonizing death
Sad when off topic threads are the best threads

You have just lost your sense of humor.

He would without barcelona's midfield you silly croissant

And Christiano scores his goals without any help? Top lmao

Who said anything about him?

OP compared them

Nah, I still get a laugh out of funny off topic threads but these threads masquerading as serious discussion threads are the worst and it's always these kebabs or spics making them
All it needs is five retards to post le contrived footy lad to be full blown AIDS

But I didn't
Stay mad triptrash

Reminder that the last time an English team won an international title it was considered the greatest upset in all of sports history.

Chelsea deserved it more than buyern

>wahhh they're talking about my boyfriend!!!!

Kill yourself loser

>this sound logic
MESSI BTFO
LELLIGAFAGS BTFO

"The cr is way better than Messi" just kill yourself faggot

Why are polish trash always so angry?

Roman please.

Why do you hate each other?

Messi is an overrated cry baby

youtube.com/watch?v=GnC-cTGloMU

only read the first line but I agree 100% with you about everything.

Guardiolel was a hack, every one with a 3 digits IQ knew that.
Ofc, the island muslims and the dutch banwagoner felt for the meme like they always do.

>island muslims

indonesia?

>the greatest upset in all of sports history.

I think this guy comes from the future and Leicester has already won the CL there.

>almost every top La Liga reject dominated the "E"PL
>b-but Messi surely wouldn't MUH PHYSICALITY

Kek

Just imagine the likes of Jagielka, Huth, Shawcross trying to anticipate Messi's movement and trickery.

>spain talking about muslims
>get off airport link bus in Spain
>instantly surrounded by muslims begging for change

yeah because Spanish potato farmer, bus driving defenses are so much better than English defenses.

Nobody rates Pep here.

If Messi had Barcelona players backing him up in the EPlel maybe he'd be able to dominate, but if he moved to a team like, say, Man. Shitty, he'd probably be swallowed whole by the opposition in every game. He's really not that good, he's always being carried. When he needs to be the one carrying however he always fails to deliver.

lolno, if that shitty choker Aguero can score consistently for Man Shitty so can Messi

somone should make some epic fresh OP pic may may material regarding pep's autism interview yesterday

> the premier league has proven that Poop is nothing but a meme

Stopped reading right there

>Proofs: barthalona without iniesta and pitiful argentina
Kek

Where do you live in Russia, Ivan? Do you enjoy it?

This is actually a very well done portrait

So he was better than Messi

wtf is with this fake picture

Is this what pure stupidity looks like.......

lol idk I just used the first one I found

Stop making me uncomfortable

LelLiga players/rejects who have excelled in the PL:
>Aguero
>Alexis
>Mata
>Chabby Alonso la
>Nolito
>Mustafi
>Bailly
>Torres

EPLel players who excelled in la liga
>Macca
>Beckham
>???¿¿¿

>so new he doesn't know Alexis played for barca

OP BOOT THE FUCK OUT

Suarez, Bale, Aspas, Modric, Vela, N'Zonzi, Mascherano, Alonso

I love this pasta

If we take this guy's proposal, but remove the terrible, TERRIBLE math, we get that:

- CR in La Liga:
270 goals in 247 games
- Messi in La Liga (from 2009 to present, i.e. the exact same opposition CR had in the exact same time):
270 goals in 252 games

And that's including all those games from his unfortunate 2013 that count as "played games". CR does not have an equivalent dead weight in his stats. Pic related.

And btw, Messi's CURRENT season goal ratio is 1.15, the highest since his historic, record crushing 2012...

I should have specified English players or those who got started in EPL like the others i mentioned got started in la liga

Forgot about Bale

>Nolito
>Mustafi
>Bailly
>excelled

Ronaldo, Robben, Van Nistelrooy, Pique, Henry, Reyes, Dos Santos

>trying to make out the fact he had an entire year where he was shit as a positive

Ozil

Also nice quads

>Ronaldo has already proven himself

I'll never understand this meme. He had one good season in the PL. Is this like when Torres had that one good season and it made him "world class" now he's practically retired at 32 because he never "found his form" again because you're all too young to know the difference between form and the one good season every player has?

None of those besides Henry apply

The question was which players began/established their careers in the EPL then succeeded in La Liga. So far there's only
>Beckham
>McManaman
>Henry
>Bale

>He had one good season in the PL

Which of these are rejects? Aguero, Sanchez, Mata and Alonso weren't rejects. Nolito, Mustafi, Bailly and Torres didn't or haven't come close to excelling. Stick to your franchises and let the adults talk. Enjoy your wall.

>1 CL in 15 years

dont talk please

>i-it d-doesn't c-count

kek

Ronaldo was basically Obertan until he came to the PL. He absolutely counts.
Likewise for Pique. He was brought through as a youngster at United.

The rest count just as much as Sanchez too.

Messi would do best in midfield. He can't shoot against elite PL defenses every week

I agree

ronaldo was a kid when he joined united you spastic

how is it possible to be this dumb. fucking yankstain posters kek

Messi is a whole tier or two above Aguero and Aguero is really good in the premier league

But I didn't... I'm talking about objective numbers, minutes played. Also, all of those games where he straight up couldn't even play must be because he was shit aaand... he tried to hide it... byyy... not playing! Brilliant!

Y-you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, ain't cha...

wasn't Ronaldo known as someone who disappeared in big games for united?

>...

Look, this Peruvian indian is trying to say his first word! How adorable!

get your passive agressive bitching back to taringo or whatever the fuck you come from

1) Congrats on your first sentence
2) Funny, you were the one with the passive-agressive little remark on a conversation that didn't even involve you. Si te gusta el durazno bancate la pelusa.

>being mad
>mad at Machu Pikachu
Sort out your life, Antonella.

why would anyone ever talk like this? 5 suspension points, NUMBERING sentences, not even gonna mention the shit bait you tried to reason with

>messi
>manlet
>cant head
>awful at freekicks
>international choker
>muh passing sideways on the half way line
>tax fraud
>tattoos
>pizza n sprite

>ronaldo
>pure
>incredible athlete
>GOAT heading and freekicks
>vegetarian
>leads his national team to euro glory
>CL winner last year
>just won *ANOTHER ballondor*
>gives lots to charity
>likeable single father

>Si te gusta el durazno bancate la pelusa.

Lmao, alto tanito de conurbano

>2016: Messi without Iniesta is shit
>2014: Messi without Xavi and Iniesta is shit
>2009: Messi without Xavi, Iniesta, Henry and Villa is shit
>2007: Messi without Deco, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Eto'o and Henry is shit
Every year people like you run out of arguments, there is no point in hitting a dead horse

All of that is true, though. That's why he's always shit for Argentina, he can't do crap with no Barcelona players to bail him out. He's the most overrated player of all time, thank god his career is nearing its end. At the top level, anyway.

Except it's not

>That's why he's always shit for Argentina
wasn't too bad when he scored that hat trick against a certain team wearing yellow shirts...

but hey, let's keep pretending Sabella's Argentina never happened and blame everything on the one guy. Dumb shit.

kys

Sup Forums never has good arguments

>one guy out of 11 players is the reason a team can't win anything

I mean, seriously, when will people learn that Messi is surrounded by idiots and memes in the Argentina NT. Even in the world cup, you could see this. Webm related.

Yeah, he scored a hat trick against >us, great for him. Except that it was a friendly match that happened on the USA and it was as irrelevant as a match can possibly be. How many times has he defeated >us when it actually mattered? I'm sure you know the answer to that.

He's massively overrated, just accept it and get the fuck out.

Reminder he had also never scored against neuer and see how that semi turned out, boateng has yet to find his hips.

Now it's "Messi is shit without Suarez and nerman".

He's the one that usually bails Aguero, Di Meme, Higuain and the rest of the suckers at Argentina, though.

Ofcourse they will all Ignore this

shit cross desu, too high for manletina midgets and just because a guy got off a half hearted shot doesnt change that. shit tier decision making

also, the main criticism of messi is just that, he passes responsibility way too much at the NT whilst at barcelona he can take things into his own hands and get a goal. its why i'll never put him in the same tier as the legit goats. he is a mental midget who got by on talent alone.

Messi is whiter. Messi wins.

>friendly

Is messi the new pele? counting friendly goals?

and you can see in both of the last Copa America matches that those players are the ones who choke every good chance away

At least before, Higuain could be trusted against average teams, now he can only get past really, really shitty teams.

>tier or two

Aguero is a hack compared to Messi

Not here to defend messi, I believe that both are great players. But life is like that, some people learn quickly (or are born gifted) are some people have to sacrifice to get on par. Also, some people have the ability to make things look easy, I confirm this every time watching tennis. Motherfuckers make it look like they just started playing yesterday.
Back on football, I am pretty that both at the mere least spent more time with a ball than with their families. Even if you are born gifted, you must train incredibly hard to be one of the very best players of football in history, even if you are Lio or Cristiano. Your opinion on which is the best player is just an opinion as well as it is mine.