Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

>Be me, 27 year old loner. No friends at all. Just work collegues that I dont see after hours
>Hook up with prostitues on a regular basis for weeks.
>Met this one girl, she is extremely beautiful
>Fall in love instantly
>Want to be her bf but I still stay with parents so I cant support her financially. I dont make much money.
>I think about her everyday. Its 7:30 here and I am at work but still have to post on Sup Forums about her.

What would you guys do?

Bump

>paying for sex

hahaha get aids faggot

>falls in love with a literal whore

being this autistic

pic?

lmao this is the most fucking autistic thing ive read here all day. post a picture of yourself for our amusement.

I cant expose her on Sup Forums. I respect her too much for that. She is 21 and petite.

>I respect her
>prostitute
>respect
>prostitute

post a picture of yourself

i bet she respects you a lot after you give her your money

She's 25 and SAYS she's 21

>petite
anorexic

fixed that for you

Are you Peter Dinklage ?

>wow user, your dick is so big
>youre so good at sex and so handsome

hey guys, she really loves me

Its alright user, i keep meeting perfect bitches too, awesome personality as well as, hmm, great personalities to go with it. But they all either have bf's, kids, or are married, or lesbian.
Its really annoying because they also share my love of anime, writing, magic, and games as well as my taste in music but are already taken.
Alternatively there are the land whales who also have similar interests to myself, but i cannot bring home for fear of collapsing the floor in my apartment.

>anorexic
meth head

fixed that one for you

You don't financially support a hooker. You pimp her.

>meth head
HIV

fixed that one for you

>HIV
AIDS

fixed that one for you

that her?

don't turn a hoe into a housewife...it never works out. Try a dating site or something but for the love of kek, don't date a prostitute (or even think they would want to date you). But whatever do what you wanna do.

>Met this one girl, she is extremely beautiful
>Fall in love instantly
>Want to be her bf but I still stay with parents so I cant support her financially.
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LoL dickhead

No but she has the same body type and complexion. I cant get over her.

I have thought about it and it is risky but she has only been doing prostitution for a year and half. She went into because something went wrong with her family. She wont tell me exact details though.

Just kys Peter

I wont ever get with another girl like her.

Lol I did not know who that is but know I am an average guy.