Music thread

Music thread.
ITT we post our instruments, and other anons judge us.
Ill start

Part one of my set. I dig the strat OP is it a 50's reissue?

Part two

Parker fly p-38

Unfortunately not. 2004 American series. Great guitar though. Got it for a steal. That steel guitar looks dope as fuck though.

How much did you pay for it? It looks like a really sweet.

I don't play the steel that much (I inherited it so i don't want to beat it up). But I'd like to get a strat I'm thinking of selling my 339 for one

$550 australian.

IMO Strats are some of the best guitars you can get. Fell in love with them way back when. Def look into it, you won't regret it.

Not home to take pics, but I got a 2006 Yamaha U-1 (Japan), a 2004 Alhambra Ibiza classical, and a 2011 PRS Custom 24 Mikael Akerfeldt (with the Opeth O)

Yeah I had one but I sold it for the P bass I have (rad bass but very heavy).

Nice, how much is that in neetbux? kek

Why buy a full piano? Why not just a keyboard? I never played piano, so I don't know anything about them. Genuinely curious.

93 mij strat

Nice. Is it a mexican or american?

Japanese

I don't think they make an american or mexican this color but might be wrong

Don't sell the 339 and get a strat. That's what I did and I miss the 339. I like my strat but it's not worth giving up the 339

cbf taking a pic but
>yamaha fg700s replace stock saddle with bone
>gretsch 9120 tenor ukulele
recommend this uke, very warm and mellow sound

Oh ok. How is it? I've heard that the Jap strats are even better than the american ones.

Yamaha fg720s, Ibanez AXS32, MIM Fender Nashville tele and a Squier Classic Vibe Jazz bass

>tfw every music thread is guitars..
not complaining, I'm a guitarist myself. my guitar isn't worth posting though

I posted my violin...

Yeah man I like it. I play it through a little fender blues jr and it sounds great. Don't know how it stocks up against an american because I've never owned one, but it's better than the mexican I had

Nice tele

here have my drumkit haha

Jazzmaster. The bridge was a rattling piece of shit for a bit, but it really just fixed itself. I love it.

Nice man. What's the one on the far right?

I've got a unique that has just been introduced. It's a Pono MN-20. It's two instruments in one. It was designed as an Octave Mandolin and a Tenor 8 String Guitar, tuned DGBE. Basically it's the top 8 strings, of a 12 string guitar. It is awesome. It's super easy to play. I know it's limited compared to a 6/12 string guitar, but it's simple to play. Sorta based on a Baritone Ukulele. It's got a 23 inch scale. Solid Sprice Top, Solid Mahagony Back & Sides.

I believe that would be white guitar
pretty sure

Damn forgot the details
From left to right:
>Jackson X series David Ellefson 5 strings bass
>Jackson Custom Shop Kelly KE3H
>MiM Fender Strat
>Jackson MiJ Dinky DK2M
>Jackson US KE2
>Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas
The Charvel is REALLY nice. It's quite cheap and has a boatload of features: locking tuners, coil split, tone bypass, natural finish neck, jumbo frets with compound radius, truss wheel and a solid bridge.

Custom shop strandberg Boden trem

Sweet collection

Gee I'm sure these are nice to play and sound great but holy shit are they ugly.
Thanks mate. Gonna paint the strat white at some point too :^)

very nice user, I have a busted up second hand ke3 and absolutely love it!

Thanks!
I now have trouble playing on other guitar shapes because the Kelly is so fucking comfortable.

Idk why my camera takes purple pics

T-Bucket-300 CE AMB

Only instrument I have atm

Forgot details
First Pic
>Jay Turser Resonator (not sure on year)
>Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat 2016
>Epiphone ES-339 2016-17
Second pic
>2016 Fender Mike Dirnt P Bass
>Sterling S.U.B. 4 ray bass

Not my pic but mine looks just like this. Have an old Takamine acoustic. Just looked up the serial # and it was born March 1977, kek.

Keith Richards is my favorite player and I pick it up whenever I feel like jammin' or playing something I hear by ear

Also have a Squier Strat that's like 14 years old. Black with two humbuckers. Not setup to play at the moment though

nice collection

That tele bass is pretty sweet

I've gone through a lot of instruments, selling them, trading them, given a few as gifts, these are what I've got at the moment.

A guitar I recently repaired and gifted to my father in law I traded half a bottle of bourbon for.

All I have is an Ibanez RGA32WK.

1/3

whoops exceeded the image size limit.

2/3

3/3

forgot pic 3/3

Here's my Jackson King V, Ibanez iron label 7, and a 6 string I custom built myself based on the Jackson warrior

amp

That Warrior thingy is nice but fuck I hate the BC Rich headstock.

Nice trips.

Guild starfire, Fender US 50s Strat, Fender Jap Jaguar

It does look like a tele bass but its actually modeled after the 50's P bass I believe. I'm not sure though it's a sig so not too sure but the thing is so damn heavy

I've always kind of wanted a jag but I'm on the fence between a jag or a mustang.

Yeah I hate it too but I'm a student on a budget so I kinda made it work with 20$ at my local store. Gonna change it to a reverse hockey though.

Having had a Jag and had everything break on it, I'd recommend the mustang every time. Granted I treat my guitars like shit and gig with them non-stop, but the strat is older and has never let me down.

Is the strat a reissue it has the surf green I think and they only did that on reissues or the jeff beck one?

Hey if it works who cares right.
What about the hardcase for your V? How much did you get for them? Because I have the same kind of cases for both my €3k US Jacksons and the cases are fucking terrible. I even emailed Fender to tell them how shitty they were and if they could do anything for me and they just went "lol nope"

Aaand my pedalboard, annoyingly cropped for Instagram

Yeah it's a reissue

Ibanez ibanez ibanez

That's the one I was looking at I love the surf green I wish more companies did it but thats why i got my stingray in that color

imo those are ugly but I envy Ibanez users so much. they play like an absolute dream and lots of them have this weird bite which cuts through perfectly in a studio mix.

Some of my gear

I just hate that no matter how much you pay for your Ibanez you always get a bolt on neck.

Love the Guild

>But I'd like to get a strat I'm thinking of selling my 339 for one
339 and strat are completely different animals.
I sure wouldn't get rid of a 339, but that's me.

Yeah the stingray looks cool man :)

Just be aware, the 50s reissue has some of the lowest output pickups on any guitar ever. I swapped mine out for hot rails, but kept the original neck PU for that nice stratty neck tone. The volume diff between the two is so huge I can't really switch between them live.

have downsized a lot, missing another electric, my bass and a few acoustics.

htc m8?

I was not aware of that. If I get it I'll probably end up swapping them for something with a dirtier sound anyways. I play a lot of punk so I'm working on getting that kind of sound

missing guitars in question, Godin Shifter Classic 4, one off colorway, ESP LTD Viper 100-fm with a shit load of mods, a johnson acoustic(?), and a yamaha acoustic.

sold a bunch of my shit for a reason i cant fucking remember, regret it big time.

I have no clue why but I can't stand jazzmasters. I like jags but I cant stand jazzmasters.

I played a friends a few years ago and i liked the sound a lot but I couldnt stand the neck (MIM Classic player i believe). I preferred my Tele. This one is the new American Pro series and I love it, one of the best guitars ive played for sure.

Thanks man, I fucking love it too. Something about the trim really pops under stage lights. And it sort of flicks between looking black and really bright green. Sounds nice too.

pic is a show from the other week

I've only owned a Strat and a P bass I'd like to get a Tele or another Strat but it's just so hard to decide what to get

the ibanez axs32 has a set neck, super affordable and plays like a damn dream.

What do you prefer about jags? I have a jag and it's a fucking nightmare with everything that can go wrong on it.

I know it's the thing everyone hates about jags but I love the control knobs regardless of how complicated they are. I like the body too which is similar to jazzmasters. I just like the jag aesthetic

>734505341
I love like, all fender basses, between a strat and a tele id definitely go for a tele. also these new jazzmasters have a Mustang roller bridge, which is waaay fucking better than the jazzmaster bridge

huh, fair enough. To me they pretty much look identical, but one will cut through a band mix and generally be reliable and the other sounds too shrill and will fucking fall apart in your hands.

URSS right?
How it sound?

I haven't checked out the new jazzmaster but I think I will next chance I get

A guild/jazzmaster combo has the potential to sound both great and absolute shite.

For future reference MI refers to made in. So mij is made in Japan, mim is made in Mexico, mia made in America.

I play the shitty Squier the most and I really want to get rid of the LTD since I never play it. I also have another Charvel and an American Standard Strat that are getting fixed up currently.

the price is pretty steep though i must say, I think mine was like, ~$2000 CAD

What are they getting fixed for?

Oh also for those who care about pedals,
EB VP JR
Jekyll & Hyde (Visual Sound) dist/overdrive
Deviever Hyperion 2 fuzz/noise
MXR analog chorus
MXR phase 90
Empress vintage modified superdelay
TC electronics hof mini reverb
obvs the polytune as well

what I may do if I end up getting one is I'll probably buy a cheaper one and then the bridge

What kind of electronics are in that squier?

Ready to shred