Are you happy Americans?

are you happy Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/are-wars-good-for-the-economy-1148174
money.cnn.com/2017/03/10/investing/alaska-oil-discovery-repsol-spain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Self identified American here, yes.

Yes, very pleased

After 16+ years of effeminate leadership in the WH, yeah, this is great. Still waiting for the "literally Hitler" shit to happen though. False alarm, snowflake?

Yes

And what perks will you bring from it? He is just doing it so he can OUTSOURCE more of your fucking oil and produce more shitquality goods for Mexico.

>inb4 Russian shills paid to make pro-Trump posts
nope too late
>inb4 Russian Trump Defense Bot spams out the thread

I love how everyone says "Trump has proven America is no longer the leader of this world by opting out of the Paris deal" - Pretty sure leaders lead, and followers follow, like the 195 countries in the Paris deal.

the only correct post here

Yeah

>" - Pretty sure le
Leading is making the world better for the future. Not the "we lose jobs hur dur" lies.

How do you outsource by denying the agreement that would make you outsource, because you can't produce anymore because of regulations. You're legit retarded. Do liberals think before they speak? I would have to say, no.

same fag

Very much so. It gave too much restriction on US business, while not holding other nations like China to the same standards.

of course not, the cult of personality surrounding Trump is willingly blinding themselves
The effects of climate change are already being felt today
This century is already the hottest on record
There's mass flooding in Miami from rising sea levels
Alaska's amount of snow and permafrost is at an all time low
Trump's boner for coal, and ignoring the facts won't prevent this real change from happening, it will only hamper our efforts to deal with it

So you like being raped by oil companies? enjoy your gas water boi

yeah, pretty much. stop spamming about how much you hate it, treehugging fags. humans have very little impact on the change in climate and it's a HUGE waste to spend millions upon millions to fix it

Being a leader of a nation has nothing to do with making the world better, you fucking tard. You're the leader of your nation to make your nation better.

bzzzt wrong try again

don't read the file name

Are you fucking liberals happy that you fucked his kid thinking it was his dads head ?
also yes fuck Bill Nye the Scienst guy fucking cuck with lesbos singing their vagina talks

By the definition of leading, you are wrong. Someone can lead a group of rapists, thats no for the betterment of the world but its still leading.

The agreement really had no teeth at all anyway, there is nothing binding about it, so agreeing to it or not is really kind of a non-issue. Im not sticking up for Trump, Im just pointing this out.

how in the hell do you think the agreement would prevent outsourcing you literal retard?

Yes

My gas only costs 2.19 a gallon in the state of NY. That's about $1.50 lower than what it was during the majority of the Obama administration.

fuck no.

fuck yeah #MAGA

I'm only happy if i know that everyone else are triggered.

but you spend trillions for war?

it's his fault for having autism

oil prices are dropping thanks to fracking. what fantasy world are you living in?

Yes

Does anyone really think American Republicans give this much of a fuck about the Paris Climate Agreement or whatever? The Russian shills are just in overdrive about it because it diminished America's standing in the world. This is what they've been working so hard for all this time.

Nope. I like him but I disagree here.

Idk if you understand that the president doesn't wake up and change the gas prices.

STOP THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS

shill detected

i'm just gonna laugh my ass off whenever the mine that still remains collapses and kills the morons the voted for trump

>muh coal

How are you doing op?

Using your country as a source of money. Using people from china? wow shame right

For once can you goddamn shills stop de legitimizing genuine criticisms of donald trump? God, you make me sick..

Literally?

Yes.

I never understood why they have these climate summits. Major corporations that regulate government legislator get away with pollution. And here you are trying make trump seem like a bad guy for not attending when him and many billionaires that own major corporations knew what the out come of extracting resources and from refining, they knew it would give off pollution.

It's nothing me or you and any other person could do about stoping climate chan caused by pollution,

Don't shame people because it's not in their power to stop nature doing what it has too adapt to our part in slowly destroying it.

muh coal
muh oil
muh guns

>but you spend trillions for war?

war is actually great for the economy, so if youre implying anything about its effect on our debt (or ability to spend elsewhere) you're wrong.

I am slowly pushing a shit out of my colon as i'm typing this.

same fag

Misery (Missouri) fag, here. Gas is in flux from $1.97 to $2.03 for the most part and a couple of years ago, it was $3.14 or at least that's as high as I remember it going

I don't know if you understand that having a booming economy makes prices go down because production costs go down. You must be 16 or younger. If you're not, I feel bad that you're an adult and are still this retarded.

Seriously Baron is a sweet kid unlike the Obama's whore daughters. I'm upset that they aren't crying when we call them niggers

thoughtco.com/are-wars-good-for-the-economy-1148174

read sources

There is a dial on his desk for it actually.

PS. All the big republicans are pushing for a federal $0.50/gallon gas tax hike to pay for the military

We need to cut spending, not increase taxes. Pull the funding from entitlements. Don't tax the poor and create a business unfriendly economy by increasing the manufacturing and delivery prices on all goods.

Fuck you we can do what the fuck we want.

You're a special kind of retarded.

i have no idea what you are even trying to say with this post

us 1

globalist elite fucks and their mindless minions

cry us a river

>doubling down when you get red handed being stupid
you are a true Trump supporter #covfefe

well, at least the rest of the world has a real reason to hate us now versus us just being loud and assholeyish.

but why are the faggots too chicken shit to stick with global warming? You retards really fucked yourselves by calling it climate change if you are going to stick with the same bullshit global warming narrative. And you know why you stuck with the narrative? Because you were only sure of 1 thing. The weather changes over time.

was Sup Forumstard but this is fucking retarded Trump fucked up.

when in doubt, blame Russia!

isn't me, but he's right

same fag

$2.19 for a gallon? Over here it's about $2 per liter - which equals to about $8 per gallon. So I bought a Tesla and no longer have to suck on the teet of the oil industry.

I for one enjoy fresh air and clean water. Even if it turns out that our activities have no impact on the climate, then at least the billions invested in green tech will have made the world better for us and our descendants.

Majority of our economic success this year is from Obama policies... No point talking to you, you seem like a person who expects magic pill answers instead of understanding that things take time.

>links an opinion piece

good work, bud, you fucked up again. let your dad know and get his signature so i know you told him.

The GOP says they're going to cut spending every time but they always just end up spending more. It's such a joke that anyone falls for it at this point.

You saying you didn't care for Bush? Or that he was effeminate?

I'm from NY and I call bullshit. It never got that high.

notice how everyone is ignoring your retarded post?

>humans have very little impact on the change in climate

I'm just waiting for global warming to kick in already so we can get more people to move to Greenland. The "natives" are whining about independence and the Danish population is a minority.

It would help if more of our people had more babies like The Chinese.

>OUTSOURCE more of your fucking oil

Domestic production has been increasing and imports have been falling. We haven't had this low of imports for 20+ years. And it continues to fall as domestic production increases.

And we continue to discover more oil in the USA

money.cnn.com/2017/03/10/investing/alaska-oil-discovery-repsol-spain/

>cut spending
Yea lets see the gas prices when the government stops subsidizing it

You really think Russia didn't want Trump elected? Come on now be serious. You really think they wouldn't try to influence the election if they could? Their fucking president is former KGB. This is exactly the kind of thing they would do.

>mass flooding in Miami
I live in Florida and haven't heard anything about this. What are your sources, if any.

Can't wait for this piece of low orange shit to be in prison crying and we have anything resembling a REAL president.

FUCK this Russian hack piece of retarded orangutan vomit.

8 bucks a gallon? wow that really does suck. maybe your country should start to expand some domestic drilling. oh, you can't because you signed a retarded pact because "well everyone else was doing it"

Really didn't strike me as assertive.

funny how his policies only started working in the few months after he left, instead during his two terms.

ad hominem

>germany sucking climate deals dick
>while they sell cars that dont abide by US restrictions and pollute a fucking fuckload and LIE ABOUT IT

Yeah that's not why

>So I bought a Tesla and no longer have to suck on the teet of the oil industry

About 80% of electricity is still created with fossil fuels worldwide.

Stagnant economy for past 3 years. Donald Trump wins the election and the economy reaches all time highs in the books.

>Liberals be like
>IT WAS OBAMA U FKIN REPUBLICAN NAZI'S WOW UR SO STUPID LIKE OMG

>bitch about Trump leaving climate change
>muh co2
>muh melting ice
>muh rising water levels

Meanwhile China and India which are the dumps of the fucking world WILL NO DECREASE any emissions for over a decade. They have not yet payed their part of the agreement. Not a only that but they will be the recipients of the "carbon tax" money from all developed countries.

Those are MY issues with the Paris agreement. Not to mention that climate change has happened before as far back when humans did not even exist. Ice core samples confirm multiple cool downs and temp rises over the years, mind you this is way before the industrial revolution. This is why climate change sounds like bullshit to me.

Oh no, it's retarded ... :(

Nah, gas here was always expensive (or too cheap depending on who you ask). I'm norwegian - we do have quite an extensive oil production going, and there are plans to open up some new wells as well. Still, I am one of the guys defending the Paris deal because I do think that human activities do have an effect on the climate.

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

You're a fucking idiot.

I remember in my city, gas went from low as 78cent a litter high 86 cents. Thanks china

of course Russia wanted trump elected, and yes, russians were most likely behind the DNC hacks, but that is not election interference. they didn't hack the FEC, hack the voting machines, ect. the leaked information obtained from a private organization. they didn't hack the government itself.

While that may be true, most of the electricity in my country is generated by dams.

Gotta use those stolen oils from middle east or the war has been pointless

>Not liking war
>Not seeking to die in glorious battle
I bet your going to die of old age in a shit-filled diaper you fucking milk-drinker.

Oil prices are above a clean water source in your priorities? This has to be bait...

so you're saying you want Pence in the white house? wow user, that's pretty homophobic of you.

The stock market is going nuts because Trump is going to make policy that is good for the investor class. It's just another bubble like 2001 or 2008. When it blows up the mega-rich will get out just in time and leave the working class in the ditch, again. Then they'll buy up everything at the cheapest possible prices, again. You'll see.