Well, I guess I'll tell my story. My parents came to the US before I was born. They had me January 6, 2002...

Well, I guess I'll tell my story. My parents came to the US before I was born. They had me January 6, 2002. My first horrible experience with them happened when I was 6. I spilled some juice on my dads laptop and broke it. He screamed and hit me for the 1st time. That was tame compared to the other things that started to happen. I have three other siblings. They never felt this abuse. I was always psychologically abused by my parents. Mentally, emotionally, and verbally. This carries out even till now. Because of them I suffer serious depression. I am mostly devoid of emotion at this point.
The adverse effects of some of this shit was my inability to express emotion and even feel them. I also can't relate with others. I always see other parents and think, how are they so nice and I have these sadistic parents? When I was 13 I had an issue with cutting. I broke the habit and I'm 2 years clean. I have never felt real love. Because of how I was molded, I can't talk to guys let alone girls. I just wish for someone to just hold me sometimes. Hold my hand as I sleep and comfort me. But that never happens. All I do is just cry into my pillow until I finally fall under the deep blanket of sleep.

So what does Sup Forums think of my story?

2/10, missing sexual abuse and Pepe.

Stopped reading at January 6 2002.

underage b&

Thanks

Nope

>Underage b&

7/10. Sounds like the treatment from your parents may have given you APD.

Are you prone to reckless and impulsive behavior?

Auditory Processing Disorder?
I am confused.

OP here, don't see how APD fits to my story.

Antisocial personality disorder. My bad, it's also referred to as ASPD.

>what does Sup Forums think of my story?
you're a faggot seeking attention
either see a therapist or an hero

I guess ASPS does fit how I am now.

So seeing what people think = attention ok.

Holy shit I got so confused.
Now I'm on the same page though, and I think that would be a case of avoidant personality disorder rather than antisocial.

Thing is about AVPD is that I crave human connection rather than avoid it.

are you retarded? that's what attention seeking is you fucking idiot. you're what, 15? and you're whining about emotional issues and never having felt "real love". when you grow up you'll realize literally everyone else is the exact same as you. if you don't kill yourself before your pubes come in, that is

Most people with AVPD do crave human contact. I suggest you read up on it a bit, might give you some insight.

Welcome to the club, and nut the fuck up.
>dealt with a horribly abusive grandmother and mother
>sexually abusive cousin
>father killed himself when I was young
>only person that gave a fuck
>beat up nearly every day at school

Shitty things happen to everyone, quit glorifying it, and grab that shit and control it. I'm assuming you're like 15 (if this shits even real) I was 16 when I moved out. .Took a hold of my life and been awesome since.

The lack of feeling and expressing emotion, as well as your lack of empathy and need for attention makes me think you have ASPD instead of AVPD.

I'm assuming you're a student of some sort? I guarantee you that your school has a psychologist of some sort you can speak to. I would recommend finding help of some sort, if you feel like seeking help, that is.

Tried never helped

So, user, how and when are you going to kill your whole family?

If I were to kill people, wouldn't be my family. It'd be shit classmates. But I'm to pussy for that shit

It will get better once you get away from them. It won't matter what they want anymore. You can do whatever you want, cause no matter what they have to say about it, you won't have to hear it.

Three more years till I'm 18

Legal age varies. And you can do that thing where you basically divorce yourself from your parents. Spend some time working out how you're going to support yourself, where you're going to go, how you're going to live, etc. If they want to yell at you for something, tune them out and work on that project instead.

I understand. Try and find a hobby, preferably something creative. The bottom line is that you need to find something you can control in your life. Something that you can use to build some self-esteem. Try and get involved with some sort of extracurricular activity at school. If you're having trouble showing emotion, try and fake it. Everyone has to do it at one point or another.