I want to do a robbery of my store. Over 30k worth of phones. I have the codes to make it look like it wasn't me...

I want to do a robbery of my store. Over 30k worth of phones. I have the codes to make it look like it wasn't me. How do I find someone to do it where I get cut in?

Find someone who wants to get back into prison.

Easy in and out. Codes to safes and alarm that aren't mine or universal. All security measures taken care of. Everyone has the same key. In and out 10 min. Cameras are only issue. Masks will take care of that.

Why should you get a cut?

Don't do it.

You'll get caught and for that little it's nowhere near worth doing. It could jeopardize your whole life.

I supplied the means. Why wouldn't I deserve a cut?

What if I could up it to 200k worth of product?

I thought you wanted to rob the store, why would you need a cut?

Why would I rob it. Plausible denial. Get a cut while others do the deed.

So what's to stop them from giving you up when they get busted?
Or they rob the place and decide why the fuck should we give him a cut? More people more problems OP even for 200k its hardly worth it

if you work there you are literally #1 suspect

So should I just do it myself? The issue there is I have no easy way to sell them. They have to be internationally sold. They'll be useless in the states

Over 40 people work In that store

>OP finds nigger who agrees to steal shit
>nigger posts on FB bragging about his loot
>nig gets arrested
>rats out OP for a deal
>OP sent to jail and raped by niggers for all eternity

lol, your only choice is to convience a friend to do it

is it easy for any Joe to walk in and say, fuck. This is 30k-200k worth of shit

If so, do it. Staging a walk in robbery won't work because they will retrace his steps and those steps would be yours.

Cameras are all over the place now, you'll never find allf them and all their blindspots

Instead, find some dull dude and tell him he will get half that juicy cut. If it works, you still get a fuck ton of money and youre not fucked for it. Make sure he brings it back around and leaves it where you can pick it up and tell him as soon as he finishes staging the getaway part he can come back and have his cut. If he gets caught, you tell him that you'll nail him out and hell believe you and you say sick world and walk away user.

So adding in more hands won't help that. Before you steal shit you have to have the means to move it quickly and securely without a paper trail.

Seems to me that OP is a fucking pussy afraid to do it by himself.

Sorry for the shit tier english I was in a hurry

It would appear so

TRIPS user

So the cameras are simple. Mask. Store protocol is don't do shit during a robbery except what the guy tells you to. But during daylight hours is too risky. It's daylight. Too many witnesses. License plate ect. But alarm codes are singular. Everything else is universal. Use someone else's alarm code, take all the stuff. In out ten min. Cameras can't see the parking lot. Worst case park two min away. No alarms are set off so no cops.its smarter to do it at night. Also the crime rate here is so low cops don't patrol on major roads. Which is all it takes to get there.

>Implying he knows very well it does.

The guy has to be dull, like I said. You out money in front of him and be bites. Being an intellectual, user uses the power of sheer fucking confidence to convince him that youve got it all figured out.

Imagine being that tard
>this guy wants to rob a thing
>he just needs me to grab it and I get half
>he has it all figured out already I just get free money ez

>I want to do a robbery of my store. Over 30k worth of phones. I have the codes to make it look like it wasn't me. How do I find someone to do it where I get cut in?
I hope you know prisons are full of people like you.

Leaves a huge loose end though, first thing cops are gonna do is interview employees their family and friends. Enter the idiot... He's questioned and quickly gives you up. A smash and grab solo is your best bet user. But I am curious, what is your next step? You can't just disappear

Face isn't the point. It's just what it sees you do. If a camera sees the guy walk out and go into an alleyway, they know he either:
1. Has to come out
2. Went in some door if there was any
3. Went up, and if he goes up he has to come down.

It all seems simple because the cameras hardly see anything at all, but they are just as important as a witness, if not even more of a threat.
>You don't know they're there sometimes
>They don't fucking move at all, and dead silent. And small
>And they still see you.

Say that there were a bunch of idiots standing around the place. They don't know your face bc mask, ofc. But they know where you go here and there. One witness says you go left. The other says you went here, the other; there. It's not much. But it all accumulates. It's too fucking easy to lay out a map of cameras and their vision. Then map where they saw youx then your path is evident. Then it eventually leads to where you finished. Worst part is that these witnesses are always there, even at night. They are essentially more of a threat in that sense.

Of course he doesn't give you up. He says that it was for him. You told him that if he got caught, you would bail him. He doesn't say a thing at all. He just knows that he's going in, and you're getting him out. Compare to taking off a pair of latex gloves. You used them. They got dirty. Point is that it's going to stay put in the trash and it isn't going anywhere.

Of course you don't disappear. You do as you please. His sentence and when it ends is going to be pupblic so you can move out and away when that comes around.

>He doesn't say a thing at all
until he realizes you fucked him
and then he says lots of things

That requires a special level of tard. And what happens in a month when he realizes oh shit I might be a tard for agreeing to this. The case hasn't hit trial yet, he cuts a deal with his attorney for reduced jail time in exchange for you. Also say they arrest him and everything goes as planned, you don't think anybody would be curious as to why none of his accounts have cash and none of the items are in his possession?

lots and lots of things which gives him leniency and paints OP as the mastermind.

OP,
I'll do it. for 60%

Who want to take 5 to 10 for a first offense breaking and entering and grand theft?

He won't realize until it's too late. It's going to be "this guy's bailing me out sometime this week"
for that week or so. Then he realizes its not happening and yeah. He may say some shit. But he doesn't know a shit stain about you. Dont tell him your position, dont show him your car or where you live, and don't even bother giving him your real name to begin with.

where are you

Well you can start by not admitting what crime you are about to commit and where and what online on the internet documenting it for all LEA to have on your file when you get booked for felony charges.

Sage

Where you at though. Have to be able to move 500+ phones. Assortment. Mainly iphones, s8's, g6's. Can't be moved within the US. As soon as they are taken they are put into a lost/stolen list that spans all US carriers.

How are you going to carry out 30k worth of phones? Thats gotta be at least what, 100 boxed? A duffle or suitcase would fit maybe 40-50

how can i reach you
seriously

A fucking bag

im mobile
anywhere your at i can be there
in like 3 days tops

where are you

>Exchange
He doesn't even know who you are. Doesn't know your name, doesn't know you position. Be smart about it and don't let him see which car is yours

Initial story that you gave him is that he hid it somewhere. Once he starts saying that you actually played him and that you have it. They can believe him. Let them have that. But hey will never figure out the guy who hired him to begin with. Play your cards right and he doesn't need to be a chromosome short for it to work. Don't let him know anything about you and he won't be able to say who hired him.

Trials last months even years, even without all that info on you he knows what you look like. Easy jump to a sketch artist and then you. Meanwhile until the money is recovered the feds are watching everybody who could have ties. Where do you keep your money? You can't spend shit of it really until everything blows over. Cops would be all "Oh hey user just bought an Audi, wtf he can't afford that we should probably look into that."

East coast. Middle. You?

a real big bag

Like a trash bag?

baltimore

That doesn't look suspicious at all. Plus I have my doubts about the structural integrity of a bag that is 1. Plastic and 2. Contains boxes with multiple edges on them.

fuck dis nigga, throw me in

See

no, the kind of bag nobody would ever suspect

15k up front is all I want. Then you get all safe codes, alarm codes and a key that works on multiple stores. Also map of every store, with all camera spots and best points of entry.

fuck you asshole

Illegal money is best spent not on your wants, but your needs. Keep taking out a pockets worth from that huge fucking pile and use small morsels for every day life. Don't buy a fucking Audi. Buy a covfefe every morning. Buy your bitch a sandwich. Dab, Vidya, etc.

Once again. He doesn't know anything about you. Alter your face only when you meet up with him. Like I said, don't show him that the same guy pulling the strings is also user McAnonson

That shit made me kek, I have no rebuttal for you based user

this

Rephrase: not expensive wants, but expensive needs. Live a little larger. You have money to blow buy extra sushi or something

I agree with the small amounts and all but everything else is nonsense. This is under 100k and your talking Oceans 12 level hijinks

oceans-tier shit is what gets the job done. It's not easy making this much in a few days considering wer'e all middle to low class

see
tl;dr
all OP wants to do is rape you

I would disagree, for an old school job maybe, but then why aren't you looking at jewelry stores or armoured trucks? Otherwise its more lucrative to steal cars and export them. Three vintage American muscle cars will clear you minimum 180k

dude, you should do it when the store has least traffic. lock the entrance and leave the exit locked as well, take as much as you can, then break through a window, side of building, noshit, and get caught by the cops with 4 dildos on your delusional skull

OP dont do it, 30k isnt worth the risk, only do it if its like 100k

Van. The guy stole a van. The car can't belongs to the person robbing.

All I'm trying to say here is: wave 15k at any American who can bring a van around and throw in a few big bags in the back and then tell him to put it in a safe spot. If he doesn't get caught, days over and you can still enjoy a couple 5 grand. If he does, he won't know what you actually look like, what your real name is, or anything that belongs to you. So long as you stay confident in your word when you tell him that you work there and everything is under control you know exactly what the fuck you're doing he won't random!ly decide to investigate you for no reason. Just tell him that you're a weak pussy and you got it all figured out you just need a pair of hands and he says fuck it I'm the moving man for 15k

Now that it's all on a silver platter for op, I can safely say that he will pussy out at this point and just go back to living on the wage