What's up with Abos?

What's up with Abos?

I've seen attractive people of every single race (even blacks) but I've literally never seen an attractive Abo.

Are they even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew
youtube.com/watch?v=T6uZFSj_ueM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not human.
But there are some almost attractive women with 1/4 or less abo heritage.

Its happens to anybody that lives in australia for over a thousand years.

White people will look like that too if they live in Australia for too long.

>abos

>that ""woman""

>Human

They are a species of human. Just different lineage, like all of the other species of human.

> there are some almost attractive women with 1/4 or less abo heritage

But who would even mate with one of these creatures?

Damn thats rough pham

are they intelligent ? they look dumber than niggers.

Nope they're average IQ is literally retarded

Not really. They have the longest evolutionary detachment on record. They became stuck in Australia and evolved independently from the rest of humanity for 80,000+ years.

They also mixed with Denisovans which were an early form of human.

Post young female abbos.

So basically they are like a slightly smarter version then a monkey?

Maybe the males among those creatures could capture some neanderthal females and use them as rape slaves. This way you could slowly get some smarter abbos after a couple of ice ages.

That isn't a proper sentence, kys.

Damn I hate abos

kek

Aussies drink a lot, with enough alcohol any girl can be hot.

They probably give zero fucks about you finding them attractive or not.

> Ameribro
> broken english

man, cmon

Holy fuck. They look like something from an Anthropology of the Future.

Pic on left makes me sad.

>Abbos
>Human

Prepare to lose your lunch

These 'abos are ugly' threads always feature old and obese women.
Obesity is an epidemic among the aboriginals so it does represent them pretty well, but they dont naturally look quite that shit.
Not that they arent generally pretty ugly. The young ones can have nice bodies before the explode outwards at least.

>One that actually evolved from Apes.

>Are they even human?
No.

Is this real?

oh god the cringe is real
youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew

Has science gone too far?

They are the fastest race God has ever made. He only started making them AFTER he figured out the Brits were setting sail.

if you can imagine burning down an entire continent and resorting to cannibalism. it's not a far stretch. 40,000 years of isolation terrible things

Why is this hard to follow up on Google? Suppressed by left?

start with "the stolen generation"
whites had to remove children en masse from the culture to prevent the sort of abuse they were prone to. The Tazmanians did the right thing by genociding them

Shut up, Jew.
Whites are the main characters and God was just making light of their Adventures.
The NASA Jew just tried limiting us because they want to cover up what's beyond the Ice Wall.
They Jewed all the land in the Americas and then Jewed into the new frontier, creating this Science Fiction bullshit pathetic nerds latch onto to feel validated and justify their pitiful existence.

Samantha Harris is a model who is 50% European and Aboriginal.

Caveats of course that this is a cherry-picked example AND she is mixed race, not 100% aboriginal. But she is very pretty.

at least i can scream obscenities at their faces while looking at the whites of their eyes, you are not so priveleged sweden

Why do you hate white people so much? Are you jealous, nigger?

>That
>Pretty

Abo cunnies aren't op bad to b h

Abos looks like the mix between Shrek and a black woman.

>at least i can scream obscenities at their faces while looking at the whites of their eyes
That's the only white part left of you americans.

Natural selection hasn't graced them yet

She's only decent which is pretty bad for a model with all that makeup + photoshop.

Funny thing is I'm googling for attractive abo girls and she is literaly the only example out there. And she's not even full. sm.h

Fuckable at least, but you can still see the abo in her face.

Surely this world was made for the white man to fulfill out his dreams and create an excellent story?
Whites are like out of a Fantasy World

All humans are apes, you stupid fucking creationist.

> has anyone compare Abbo DNA or protein to Homo Erectus?

Literally subhuman. I wish I could go into that video and slaughter every last one of them, fucking genetic trash.

t. Muhammed.

Sent via preppatalk from CuckShed using iOs-Bull.1

Poor Sven, he mu.st not be getting enough vitamin (Muhamme)D.

Derpy eyed manface

Stay mad, degenerates. lmao

lots of inbreeding

A albino abo?
They're evolving

Nar it's wot ya gotta dill wif bruv.
It's ya mate's dottah after oll

Good lord. Added to my arenal to fight with the left. I'm now convinced denisovan admixture caused these natives to be savages. Truly a different subspecies.

Borderline humans. There is actually research that shows that abo's are only barely capable of inter-breeding with normal homosapients.

...the picture on the left is only a fleeting dream at this point...

I cry...

>abo intellectuals

No, they literally aren't human. They are Denisovan, which I believe are more closely related to Neaderthals than modern Homo Sapiens Sapiens. You can look it up on Google, but I am guessing the Wikipedia entries have been heavily edited by SJWs

Their behavior reminds me of the tards back in middle school. Look at some tard videos and look at some abo videos and you'll see I'm right.

No it's not. That shit literally exist everywhere in Sweden. I know from personal experience.

>Strong women

Just read some of this

All I'm getting is stories from Abos saying they were abused and neglected by being stolen from their homes.
And shit talking about how this was an evil attempt by white people to do genocide.

Fuck man. I can't even right now...
Do these Abo fucks realize they were rescued from being EATEN by these "white oppressors?"

Whites having a lot of empathy is a huge double-edged sword....

Mozart was black too.

"everywhere" is going too far, there.

If you ignore the parts of your nation that are caliphates then we can agree it is "everywhere"

glad my oc is being used

>children on left
>don't even have guns
>will be defenseless when the Islamic takeover happens

Poor Sweden.

>aren't human
Nice meme

Technically a species is the same if they are able to produce fertile offspring. In that sense, yes, Abos are technically human.

>"everywhere" is going too far, there.
I'm sorry are you from Sweden?
>If you ignore the parts of your nation that are caliphates then we can agree it is "everywhere"
The only western country with a caliphate is the US. Pic-related.

Lol I understand why your children in the US need guns. Their parents are too fat to defend them.

lol, schlomo diego pablo muhammed, relax your circumsized weiner for a second and read matthew 7:3, you absolute fucking retard. i dont condoe swedens politics, but at least they are majority white, and it's extremely segregated, meaning the immigrants are, like in your shithole thirdworld nation, clustered around big cities. Go to rural sweden and the outlook is much different. i suggest you do not look at the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye, and start focusing on your sinking ship, drifting into the literal abyss with niggers, spics and mudslimes. at least sven over here can go outside without fearing getting shot with an illegal firearm brought in from the open south border. you literal baboon.

The one on thevright looks like she might be related to the lead singer of Korn

He didn't say that. He's not a fucking Muslim.

also, your president is a LITERAL NIGGER. HOW DO YOU EVEN DARE CRITICIZE ANY COUNTRY?

thats very hurtful, they maybe some abbos browsing this thread right now

>He didn't say that
youtube.com/watch?v=T6uZFSj_ueM

What the fuck did I just read? Tell me this is a hoax.

They ARE human dumbass, they just have a small porcentile of denisovan genes, like some europeans have neanderthal genes too.

Nice out of context quote mang.

Hes said many times hes a christian
Obviously a lie but yes hes denied being muslim

These are kinda cute in a monkyish sort of way.

this can't be real

I just spent the past hour researching. Sadly it's real. Aboriginals did all this shit and continue to do it but in less numbers. Whites intertvened, educated, and took at risk children starting in the 19th century when they arrived. Now it's spun by liberals as oppressive kidnapping and racism.

Bullshit

Why are you making fun of my culture anons?

Sources?

gross

>australia