How the hell do people even think of voting for Hillary "its my turn now" Clinton?

How the hell do people even think of voting for Hillary "its my turn now" Clinton?

Everytime she speaks she looks like a condescending liar. She is revolting. And its obvious that she is tied into the establishment and will be working for the corporations

what fucking point do you have making speeches to goldman sachs and not telling us what you said?

how can anyone at this point trust her? her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

have you noticed how she is doing all of the forced looking hand mannerisms and gestures? you can tell her handlers told her to be more like Trump and use her hands more when speaking.

bitch just thinks its her god damn "turn" makes me sick

Because to liberals social issues have completely overtaken any sense of fiscal policies they may care about. This is why all of their fiscal policies are just failed memes like a $15 minimum wage (why $15 instead of $14.50?) or muh 1% instead of a well-researched look at the issues.

So this is why Hillary can win with them, all she has to do is pander to faggots and trannies or speak Spanish in a tweet and the 90-IQ Hispanics will be impressed.

That's why useful idiots exist.

Just ask Trump.

Because most of us don't want the Republicans to crash the economy again k thx.

"she has experience", "bernie can't win and I don't want a republican president", "it's time for a female president ", these and more are all from shillary supporters ive talked to

the experience one especially gets me because her experience is being an abject failure as a first lady and secretary of state, and accomplishing fucking nothing as a senator

>2 McDonalds jobs take the place of an IT job that closed
>thanks Obama!

Yeah, thanks. Dickhead.

I understand you hate your country but can you stop lying about it.

Haha. The same angry leaf

Please tell me someone pays you

What ever happened to the stroke-chan meme? I saw a thread you guys made on Sup Forums about it, is it still a thing you're doing?

why are you talking like you live here and its your country, not being a dick here. its seriously confusing me.

Kek. That autistic clap. I'm not even angry

>paying $0.01 above the average, look how great we're doing

So we're paying a few pennies on the dollar more despite the fact that people make 15% less adjusted for inflation than they did 15 years ago?

Statistics are made for politicians, nothing more than lies used up to cover the exploitation of the working class at the behest of the One Corporate Party of America.

Because Republicans are so shit at running government, that not only do they run America into the ground, but often they take down the world with them.

>So we're paying a few pennies on the dollar more despite the fact that people make 15% less adjusted for inflation than they did 15 years ago?

Stop electing Republicans who crash the economy.

dude come on, your argument is now pretty much consistent of a bush did 911 picture.

a bit offensive, but whatever

Republican incompetence is offensive.

ok, well in the future - that picture you posted is just trashy and immature. 911 was a terrible moment in our history and regardless of who did it (we will never know 100%) you throwing in your own little conspiracy theory to whatever argument you are making doesnt help in he slightest. there im done thats all im saying about it.

I was highlighting what happens when you trust Republicans with national security.

From the moment i laid eyes on cruz, i could tell he was a sleazy lying fuck. People still voted for him.

Yeah but whenever Hilary Tonks it literally put you on edge like your mom is yelling at you for getting home late when the street lights went out.

It's boomers and niggers I guess. I was really surprised too, I thought she was only polling high because she's the only name a-political normies know, but then I thought these people wouldn't actually bother to go vote. I guess I was wrong.

Don't tell me what to do

You're not the boss of me

Like I'm just saying there's something about her that when she's talking everything she's saying sounds like a lie and her voice is terrible I have this horrible aversion to her. And I guess I just don't understand how the majority of people don't have the same feeling of sickness when I see and hear her comma she literally just thinks it's her turn to be president it's like okay I'll let Obama in, but now it's my turn and she's so God damn smug about it