Obviously i need a haircut b

obviously i need a haircut b

how should i get it cut? what style would be best to unfuck my shit?

undercuts look good on everyone.

You aught to bur it

lose some weight. spending time trying to pick a haircut for you is like a ugly fat chick who spends $100 on a manicure. Both are equally wasteful.

I used to rock that look. No getting laid that way. Clippers on a 4 (1/2") all over should be good.

Also, grow a beard, babyface.

>Also, grow a beard, babyface.

Are you trying to turn him into a 30 year old wizard?

Google hairstyles for round faces op

cut it off at the neck

Nope.

Only one of these futures is possible for OP. I think we all know which one that is.

i really wish i could grow a real beard.

I dunno, I don't mind it.

Just don't do this shit. makes me fkn sick.

Go all the way and then another 10 or so inches down from the top

hello op

i wasn't planning on it, i don't want people thinking i'm gay
why this pic?

Can confirm undercut is legit. Go to an actual barber, find one on Google near you that is highly rated. Tell him you want a skin fade undercut.

Lose some weight if you can't grow a beard. I could stand to lose 40 lbs but my beard hides some of the fat in my face and I'm more built than average so..

i worked hard on it so im showing it to you

I bet you vape and wear a fedora too don't you?

Very handsome.

Vans mesh cap, son.

Fedora and a vape.. memed like a true oldfag.

Thanks

IDK, I like how it looks now tbh

You were supposed to kill yourself a fucking year ago can you just do it already and stop attention seeking.

if its even him. doubt it.

aren't you usually crying and trying to an hero?

hail the satan trips of truth

Wow, you're not crying and talking about killing yourself. This is definitely a nice change of pace.

That being said, don't cut your hair. Grow it long, also grow your facial hair long. Long hair and long beard are the way to go. But... I think that because I have it and I love that style.