Im looking for overwatch team, my username is CRITCOBAIN all caps...

im looking for overwatch team, my username is CRITCOBAIN all caps. im just looking for like minded people and everyone on here is just like me.

Sorry i only play tf2, overwatch is a ripoff with tight asses.

that's ok, i would i like all that ass, thats why im here. im looking for people who dont mind being triggered when i say stupid shit. also would prefer if you have a mic but you dont need one

Dat diva doe

Although mei is ameizing too

/thread

i prefer tracer

Are you good OP?

im still saving your pictures damn thats hot af

i mean the sniper has a pretty tight ass

id like to think im good, im silver but i usually get to platinum, im just tired off people getting offended when i say dumb shit, which is why im on here, im looking for like minded people

Check em

lol die

its a new season and my username is CRITCOBAIN (all caps), im just looking for new friends who aren't snowflakes

would prefer a mic if you have one, but if not that's cool 2, i just thought since its summer i would try my luck on here

Go play real game.

yes me 2 shadman, all the characters in-game are so sexy

I would play jason friday the 13th game, but it has alot of bugs and i don't feel like spending 40 bucks on a game that is still really new and buggy

well overwatch is a real game, but im just looking for people who wont get offended really easy and the asme to u if you join me (i dont get offended easily)

does anyone on here play overwatch?

holly shit really, no one on here plays wtf

I play but this is Sup Forums

I also don't do ranked

yeah thats why im here, just looking for dudes who have a mind set like me, and thats ok it doesnt have to be comp, we can quick play or arcade

Do you mind if I occasionally play bad because im jerking off at the same time

not really i mean i get it, if you can play with one hand go for it, but it would have to be arcade and quick play

also my username is CRITCOBAIN (all caps) just add me as a friend

What are your mains friendo

i have 45 hours on hanzo, but i can play anybody, it just really depends on whats missing when everyone pics, so if a tank or assault or healer is missing i just choose one of them, but again it just really depends on whats missing from the team

>Hanzo player

DROPPED

i only hanzo to up my accuracy, i dont play him all the time

Shut up slut you already outed yourself, no one's going to play with you so just post more pictures

i also have 40 hours on dva, 34 hours on genji, and 28 hours on mercy. i just hanzo so that i can practice my shot, but thats just on quick play not comp

Didn't I tell you to shut up, keep posting till the thread dies

Hey idiot if someone did want to add your faggot ass they need the numbers at the end

thats ok, you dont have to join me. but again if you do the name is CRITCOBAIN

wut numbers, i thought you just needed a username?

Fucking stupid if you look at your name it looks like this

Faggot#1323

you need the numbers

Holy shit dude, you add people by their battle.net id which is their username plus random numbers, look at your account using the battle.net desktop app

im looking but i cant find it

Have you literally never added someone before or are you stupid

ok i looking just a minute

and i usually just right click someones username and it says add

This picture depicts most of the overwatch player base bunch of kids. feels like all the fags from halo and cod got on this game

Just click this idiot it should show statuses and your name and the numbers you need

Dude..... If you downloaded overwatch you have the battle net desktop app which you have to open to launch overwatch, in the top right it should have the open friends thing and that's where you see what your full username is, you dense fuck

faggot can't even add people properly, problably also a shitter

ok, ok just wait i think i got it

its hard to do everything at once

I almost swear this faggot did it on purpose, probably gets off to being treated like an idiot

Everything at once?? You literally open the one fucking thing you have to open to play the god damn game and click in the fucking top right where it shows your fucking friends list and then fucking look at your own fucking name, holy shit you autist

>id like to think im good, im silver