archive.fo/HzquC
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger

Smarter than the white president
Really makes ya think

>Science.

>God

yes please capitalize the things you worship and never question.

Are you Retarded or something?

Nigger

You know that's not true, right?
Stupid fuck

It's not but per capita rates for niggers are higheri

>police have quotas
>racism is HUGE among law enforcement
>police lie worse than politicians
>crime statistics are compiled based on police reports

you do the math, genius
stupid little inbred racist cunt pustule

(((Science)))

DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
DEM COPS
DEY RACIST
HE WAS A GOOD BOY GETTIN HIS LIFE ON TRACK
SPREADIN THE WORD OF JESUS THROUGH A 9MM AT A GAS STATION

you're either a cuck or a nigger in denial. niggers commit a lot of crime.

cuck shill

I found your car, OP. You can fuck off now.

KEK you really don't believe it's real?

Please learn how grammar works.

I don't have a car but I wish that was mines

you like when daddy trump cucks you dont you? that word means alot to you

>No car

Way to break the mold, Buddy.

eh scientists and engineers are notorious for caring less about such frivolity. language is always evolving.

Faggots let's get this started

When an astrophysicist thinks his opinion matter when the fast majority of climatologists don't think climate change is anthropogenic.

Science is satanic. Fuck it.

>crime statistics are compiled based on police covfetes

But then what is the NCVS? And why does it also show a racial bias?

Spoiler: There are answers to that question that support your liberal bullshit just as well as a pure-race agenda, but you're too stupid to figure them out. Because you're a liberal.

This one is really brutal with sound.

story?

you need to learn the difference between the causes of climate change, and the rate of climate change.
Humans influence the rate.
Not the change itself.
And the rate is fucking potent. Way more than all past climate changes on earth.
And we can not say how this will influence the outcome in like intensity.

Muslim bitches getting owned.

three studies that Cook surveyed in Environmental Research Letters, showing consensus levels of 78 percent (climate scientists), 82 percent (earth scientists), and 85 percent (scientists) for Sanders-like statements that attribute to humans a primary role in recent warming.

You're basically just arguing against the pursuit of solar technology. That's what your curve is and it's retarded. Literally slow to change

isnt that 3 guys 1 hammer?

a) there is a vast worldwide conspiracy that stretches across generations to portray one group of people as violent and criminal for no reason other than the fact that their skin is brown and it involves the unconditional cooperation of law enforcement, lawmakers, media and almost everyone except for you and other "free thinkers" who have exactly the same opinions
b) race is a thing on more levels than skin color

Okay, to put it in simpler terms. The "friends" you have who never invite you anywhere and never initiate contact with you aren't permanently too busy, distracted, forgetful and in too much of a hurry to include you. They just don't like you. It's simple.

You might think I'm projecting but joke's on you, I don't have friends. Ha!

The Paris Climate Accord has literally nothing to do with science. It's an ineffectual, nonbinding, entirely political list of demands for economic and social policy and justifies itself with fact-free climate doomsaying.

The people treating Trump's withdrawal from it as a crime against humanity are too stupid to take seriously.

does he try to stab him with a spoon?

You should actually read the academic journals involved in the study if that is what you came up with. Shit, you retarded climate change fallacy idiots try to twist shit any which way but you can when you're wrong. Or is that a liberal thing? Hmmm

>3 guys 1 hammer
You mean screw driver?
I'll never forget that 'gurgle'.

Ok but why tho.

Trying to find older videos that haven't been posted 1,000 times.

Having to post this pasta for idiots.

>Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
>archive.fo/V3h6t
>Whistle-Blower: ‘Global Warming’ Data Manipulated Before Paris Conference
>archive.fo/a1lJ4
>NOAA Attempts To Hide The Pause In Global Warming: The Most Disgraceful Cover-Up Since Climategate
>archive.fo/1aCOs
>Climate Change Hoax? NOAA Data Exaggerated Global Warming, Alleged Whistleblower Claims
>archive.fo/Bjsqs
>NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change
>archive.fo/HwxX6
>Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
>archive.fo/lyvW0
>More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data
>archive.fo/HzquC

Audibly kekked

Jews invented global warming to cover up 9/11 and promote white genocide.

>prove me wrong

Supposedly that dude molested and raped his daughter, he was arrested but said he was glad he did it and he would do it again,

presumably in israel, where getting randomly stabbed by pakistinian women is a daily occurance

Man I hope Neil Tyson doesn't go full SJW like Bill Nye did.

Global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

You won't understand what I am talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

Did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as Missouri/Kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION.

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK).

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW.

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE.

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY.

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*.

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES.

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO.

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE MELTING.

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES.

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE.

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU BRAIN DEAD PAWNS OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY.

>forget the thousands of independent scientific studies
>here's one financed by big oil to tell you the truth

Heh he loves money

No one cares what that irrelevant nigger says. He hasn't done shit for years but bitch on Twitter.

Fake and gay

stupid little shit eating kid. Deserved worse.

Faggot can't even hold the knife

Wonder what Neil deGrasse Tyson meant by "sciunce". Pic related probably triggers him A LOT.

tfw Trump is smarter than the science goys

Still, it's fucking stupid reason for killing. I bet this video is from Latin American, that shithole is full of brain dead vigilantes.

They keeping the black man down. You ever walk outside your little white mans bubble and come to my town all you see is Newport ads and aids ads they don't even sell condoms where I live nigga.

>police dont have quotas, common misconception
>most (((WHHHIIITTEE))) people are racist
>complains
what are you going to do about it dumb cunt, stfu.

>independent
That's a strange way to characterize something totally dependent on funding from governments that want AGW to be made gospel.

The Washington ESTABLISHMENT has literally turned into an islamic sympathizing Pedophile group that is eating up Washington and peddling anything and everything they can to drown out Trump good deeds with noise.
Daily Reminder:
>Predictive Programming: Is a subtle form of psychological conditioning, propaganda, agenda pushing
>Subversion: The undermining of the power and authority of an established system or institution.
Considering Sup Forums has no ID's, this is the perfect place for these techniques to be used. ShareBlue faggots WILL come here to fake conversations and play the fence but have left leaning tendencies in an attempt to get you, the lurker, to think many people share this belief or viewpoint when in reality it may or may not be true at all.
Relevant video: youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

NATURAL
T R E N D
R
E
N
D

>a lot of charts without source
>sourcing The Heritage Foundation

this is a clear example of fake news. Someone provided you with misleading tables and you just ate it because it agreed with your ideas.

>click on rekt thread
>butthurt faggots arguing about shit they can't do anything about
>think they should pic related

who cares KYS greeny faggot

It hasn't been that hot this summer. Just saying.

CAPS LOCK CAUSE UNABLE TO EXPRESS MYSELF WITHOUT YELLING

This was the fucking weirdest winter I ever experienced in my life. It was snowing in LATE APRIL.

That alone is enough to convince me global warming is real.

why do you think youre important?

Blompf destroyed again

Most of the sources are on the charts somewhere. Try to bait harder faggot

OP was a fag and didnt even post any rekt. it was a derail from the start

>israel
>pakistani

i think ur ignorant

Global warming is not man made. It's a delusional lie made up by liberal idiots.

Useful pic, Saved.

Couldn't agree more:

Humans have put as much CO2 in the atmosphere since the industrial revolution as the volcanic eruptions that crated the Siberian traps did about 250 million years ago. The greenhouse effect from that much CO2 was enough to trigger the biggest known mass extinction in the history of Earth. The thing is, though, the Siberian mass eruptions CO2 output was over millions of years -- we are injecting that same amount in just a couple of centuries, and most of it in just the past few decades.

What will the outcome be this time?

>child rapist
>admits he is likely to re commit child rape
>stupid reason for killing him

Mate, I think you are the brain dead one.

Only 8 out of 15 graphs have sources. That's an F in middle school. And of those 8, 3 are from NOAA who has said that climate change IS real and a threat to humanity. One is Joanne Nova, who is not even a scientist but a writer/speaker, another one is the heritage foundation (I don't even have to elaborate on them) and the one at the middle at the bottom is produced by a think thank, not an actual scientific organization.

Back to infowars you go edgy faggot.

Wow. Rip man. I'm feeling the pain right now

>sources
>middle school

nigger what ivy-league prep school did u attend?

we had to cite sources in senior year and u didnt fail totally for partially or wrongfully doing so.

I could see second year of college that being a huge fuck up, but come on m8 that's some straight bullshit

if he'd just went to the gym once a week, this wouldnt have happened

what the hell r you talking about

>americunt education

Kill your self Christcuck

What is this?

wat am i looking at?

this is the worst rekt thread i have ever looked at. you guys should kys

Fucking this. Why would you put a capital letter on a common noun ? This ain't fucking german. Nor is he a 13yo girl...

Fuck those "science-guys". They are just another form the the smug, arrogant asshole showing off.

Its in Jerusalem couple years ago when arabs went into a stabbing frenzy. If I remember right it was that chick who tried (and I think succeded) to stab a cop and got shot

So Africa is an accident?

As someone who has spent a lot of time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums related things. I am sure a lot of this type of info is spread to make us look like actual fucking retards because we are on the money about a couple of other things.

/thread

was there ever a STEM president?

The basic principles of science is to question everything and find out what actually is true, so why would you think it generally is the best option to not trust scientific research?

Keep getting your talking points from Eric Bolling, or Dane Cook, or whoever the fuck is being a douche on Fox. You want economics to be the central issue? Fine. In the 1800s the economic center of the globe was London. In the 1900s it was NYC. In the 2000s it is predicted to be China. Everything points to that. If you want to let them use dirty fuels, you're fucking stupid. We can reverse that trend back to the US by going green and innovating the energy policy of the 21st century. Do you have any idea how much our economy would ramp up if we were leading the next goldrush for alternative "free" unlimited energy? Taking back our oil money power from Russia and Saudi? That, my friend, is MAGA, but the fucking dummy is too fucked up to envision it. Our whole infrastructure re-build would be practically free. They can't rebuild all their factories, and Russia has no fucking sunlight, so they'd be stuck with energy that costs 10x what we make for pennies. You have no vision.

>WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO.
You are gonna live about 60 more years. The only thing in your future is floods where it should be dry, and drought where it should be agricultural. Do you like the idea of serious shit happening when you're too old and fucked up to fend for yourself? I suppose you'll make some snarky comment about not caring about how you die. But that viewpoint will change with time, as it approaches. Nobody with any sense wants to experience a landscape like The Road.

You dont even know what the paris agreement entails as far as taxes go. Or the impact it would have on the environment. Staying does nothing for the earths temperature it just taxes the hell out of American citizens. The deal needs to be rehashed