Dick rate thread

Dick rate thread

nice dick. pull back foreskin please

2(muchforeskin)/10

You're about average

10/10 Would love to see that head

This is about as far back as it goes before it starts to soften.

aww, that's a shame. I really like licking the edge of a cocks head.

ahh im similar can't get it all the way back when im hard. But i fucking love sucking a sensitive head

7/10 would suck

r8 plz

R8 plz

Oh yeah, my measurements are 8.3x6in.
6/10 nice girth, but a little short

Why does your dick look like you've been squeezing it like a tube of toothpaste dude?

Should I get surgery to fix my cock?

rate pls

I'm around 6.2in and I'm uncertain of my girth, guessing around 5in? Also sorry for the harsh light, middle of the night lol.

I know that it sucks, but probably, that bend is going to make sex physically uncomfortable.

>I know that it sucks, but probably, that bend is going to make sex physically uncomfortable.

Fuck. I hate my curvy cock. I had surgery for it before but it obviously didn't take. I need to do it again but with a new procedure. Life sucks bad. I'm terrified of being with a woman because they're just going to laugh at me.

I don't think they'd laugh, you'll just have a hard time. :/

Pls rate

is bad?

One laughed in my face. Another just insulted me about it during an argument. She had been thinking about it for a while, and called it ugly and broken and crooked. I mean, the thing curves on a 45° angle, at least.

Well those are some shitty people, but I'd imagine not everyone is going to be like that. Sorry to hear that though. By no means am I saying you shouldn't look into getting it corrected though, just don't let it hold you back from pursuing a relationship.

Rate please

Thoughts on le peepee

sad
Better! :)

are you latino?
cali?

Waiting for a rating
Go guys, tell me what you think

Rate me

Long but skinny :(

I need a little confidence boost

What d u think?

I would let you cum in my mouth user, you have a nice penis

I Ike skinny, feelsgoodman.jpg

That head angle reminds me of a snake....can nvenientoy I happen to be a snake charmer

Bent.over.butt.spread.

>Bent.over.butt.spread.

what? lol

Thanks it feels small, but people like it's shape :)

It mean a I want that dick in my ass geez guy

Which one is yours there's no Id tags here

Would succ

This one (sorry if it's upside down)

It's a good lookin cock user, I'd give you head for sure

8/10

dont white-knuckle your cock

Do you think I should shave it?

7.5/10
Nope.
7/10.
6.5/10
5/10
6/10
7/10, digging the vein.
Nice, bro. 7.5/10

I personally prefer shaved. Hair tickles and shaved looks bigger. You have a nice cock and hair isn't gonna keep me from sucking but smooth balls are suckable balls

Please

Nice size, m8. 7/10

You either have tiny hands or a baseball bat for a cock

It looks great

Meant 8/10, m8.

It is thick

Compare it with my gf's mouth

R8 me?

Asian dude, rate?

Your dick is fine. Lol. Theres people who have a 1 inch dick

Nice. Except for the obama sign

Love it. You have kik?

> Nice, bro
Thanks bro

Goddamn...monster dong. I would turn gay just to suck you off....jesus christ man.

My dick does need a good sucking though, now that you mention it

Goddamn man. You have a HUGE cock. I really would suck that for you and i'm not even gay! I just happen to be a straight guy that happens to get turned on my big dicks. Guys themselves do nothing for me, but I fantasize about sucking a big cock all the damn time. I would love to feel that huge thing in my mouth. I'd even consider letting you blow your load down the back of my throat. I dunno what it is, but big cocks turn me on. I love women, but I also love the way big dicks look and you have that in spades.

6/10 id blow you

9/10 would let you fuck me

snapchat: mfruitopia, if anyone wants ;)

I'm glad my cock is one that turns you on. I'd love for you to please my cock with your mouth

6/10 id blow you

Plz rate

8/10 id let you put it in me

I truly wish I could man. I'd please you quite literally any time you wanted head. I'd be happy to keep my mouth on that whenever you wanted. I literally am the pleasing type. You wouldn't even have to ask, just whip it out and push the head against my lips. I'd do the rest.

never done this but.. can i suck?

Fuck that is hot. I'm getting hard just thinking about that. What else would you do with my cock? You can be detailed if you'd like

R8?

You can totally suck me, I wouldn't mind

I would love to put it in your ass and deposit a huge filthy load deep in your bowels . Also, another pic from below angle.

You're fucking huge so I don't know if I could get you all down my throat, but I would at least attempt to deep throat you. I'd love to take you down the back of my throat if I could pull it off.

Other than that. I'd do whatever you wanted me to do. I dunno what it is, but when I fantasize about cocks? I think about being EXTREMELY submissive. So i'd literally do whatever you want me to do.

Welp

If you fuck a girl or boy sideways to it points up youll hit their g spots. If someone said something about it then you didnt fuck them right. Try what i said.

I'd want you to gag all over my cock, make sure you please my cock to your fullest potential. I'd tie your hands behind your back and just face fuck you, you'd feel my big cock going in and out of your mouth

I want to suck the cum out of your balls. Do you have any particular likes that i could please you with ? Be as graphic as you like.

Lose weight (while I bounce on that dick)
your dick is perfectly made for prostate stimulation

Mmmm.. fuck yes. I'd want you to take control and just fuck my mouth. I'd love to hear you say something like "You like that big cock don't you?... You like sucking that cock... take my big fucking dick". I would go out of my way to try to deep throat you, even if you gagged me over and over I would keep trying until I got you down the back of my throat. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it. Fuck, I wish you lived near me. I really would love to please you.

Here is my field report guys:

I'm 21 and within the last month i've had four one night stands with women of all different ethnicity: half albanian-half english/black/full asian/half filipino-half english (age range: 19-23). I am by no means big, I've never measured girth but my length is 5.6."

Every single one of these girls has said during or after intercourse that i'm thick, i'm big or that "i lied", the latter being because I typically joke that my penis is the size of my phone, then when they ask what phone I have, I say an iphone 3 or something along those lines.

From relevant experience, I can say that women from the UK within this age range, have no idea what a big dick actually is, most of them just conform to the idealism that they love big dicks, when in most situations they haven't seen one and would be terrified/not know what to do with it/not be able to take it.

It is to note that i'm good in bed and know the ins and outs of how to properly use my dick e.g. the best positions per body type and height.

So get out there my small/average dick brethren and fuck shit up because in the majority of case, you'll be well equipped to leave a good impression in the bedroom

I would suck that.
AND that.

Dick is same size with foreskin as well, only difference is im not a soul brother

the uncuts look fucking disgusting, I'd never date one of you neckbeards with an uncut cock. women might think that's sexy in the UK. but not here.

t.homosexual deviant with standards

I'm a neckbeard with a cut cock, would you date me? I'd eat your pussy everyday if you let me.

Rate plz

if you're hot, your cock is 8"+, and 6"+ in girth