Yo Sup Forums I'm going to jail soon for theft so to celebrate I have intenet points and free things to give...

Yo Sup Forums I'm going to jail soon for theft so to celebrate I have intenet points and free things to give. Roll dubs on a photo, get the confirmation, and win a prize.

On the second roll! Nice b/ro

Roll

Here is her pussy shot and another angle

Roll

Thread also known as op delivers.

Roll

Trips checked

Sarah Wiltfong formerly Duso of Flushing MI, her brothers name is Tyler. He worked at a pizza place in Flint township (soon to be Carmen Hills). Current fb profile pic.

What did you steal and can you do anything to escape?

Minor stuff. 280 cash and some fod from a gas sation. Got caught. The penalty is 93 days to a year so I'm just going to eat it. And yeah I have friends and family all over the world but it isn't that long of a time so fuck it ya know.

Damn I hope everything works out for you afterwards you seem like a good person

WRONG! Fake news

Also 10 Internet points to you for off thread question.

You are being too kind user. I'm an asshole. As proved by this thread giving personal info on people and ahit.

This isn't anything too major people with this type of expertise send bomb threats and swat people for "fun" you aren't scum like they're there's a line shouldn't cross

dam op this you?

Hope it was the government you stole from.

The fucks wrong with her face?

No sadly. Though that's rough too
No, corporation though. Pays min to even the e managers

Fuck corporations too

Sup ForumsRother amen to that

If you're going to jail then just get drunk off your ass until then. Cheers

She has a really round ball at the end of her nose

I was talking about her eye balls, and giant chin.

Hope this cheers you up OP

Make sure you have a lot of money to buy commissary items in jail. Snacks are currency