Hey Sup Forumsro's I'm posting this out of pure desperation but is there anyone on here who would be willing to send a...

Hey Sup Forumsro's I'm posting this out of pure desperation but is there anyone on here who would be willing to send a broke college student some money so he can afford his security deposit and rent?

Preface:
I have 2 jobs and I had all the money I needed for rent and the security deposit on my new place but one of roommates dropped out last minute so the rest of us have to pay more for the deposit and rent. I only need like $100 and I will be able to pay you back in about 2 weeks.

You can add me on kik bballlvr23 if you want to know anything specific. My venmo is awall29.

I hate begging online but I don't have any other options.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.booksee.org/book/1364848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just sell some shit at a pawn shop

Nope

Wish I could help you user been there I was lucky enough and my father helped me

I would if I owned anything :/

learn to steal shit then

Yeah man trust me if had family to ask I wouldn't doing this.

Honestly that sounds easy enough but I'd really rather not reach that point. Plus I need it by the 5th of this month

Just car hop for a few days. If you do it right you could probably make around 100$, depending on your kind of neighborhood.

just steal a couple of bikes and sell them

Carhop?

You need it by the 5th? You're kinda fucked up my dude maybe post in Sup Forums people in here ain't gonna give you shiet

Post it in reddit*
I'm drunk sorry

No worries man, I looked at reddit and they want you to do this whole verification process and appeal shit. Too many hoops to go through just so I can get the same result of no help .

Post tits or penis with timestsmp and I'll send you 3.50

Send me 100 and we got a deal

I I'd be in your position, I'd just sell my ass or suck a dick. You'll be surprised how much money you can make in how little time. the more often you do it, the easier it gets

greedy fucker. learn how to sell

dubs speak truth
sprinkle on some glitter nancy and hit the gay bars at a dollar a blow job you only need to suck a 100 dicks

there are so many resources online. how about reading a few chapters of a math book and teaching kids for 15$/hour?

here you go
en.booksee.org/book/1364848

Would help if I got paid this week. Bi-weekly pay can be a bitch.

Post an ad on Craigslist and say you'll blow dicks for $60 a pop, faggot

Those are trips my man and no matter how true it is doesn't make me want to do it any more

Follow these carefully and you'll be OK in no time:

1- Get a job
2- Get paid
3- ???????
4- PROFIT!

or even better: post ad that you blow cocks for 60$ but the first three clients get it free. then you'll get much more trafifc

I already have 2 jobs and I'm in uni bro, plus it's summer kids aren't in school right now.

Thanks for the info.'

I will steal money from you

>I have 2 jobs
>I suddenly need 100 bucks
>sheesh maybe I could sell shit on ebay or ask my parents/friends for the cash
>Nah, I'm gonna be a faggot and ask the internet
>Definitely not buying less dildos, that's out of question

No worries man, the last thing I want is help from someone who can't at the moment. I appreciate it though.

I alredy have 2 jobs. Did you even read the post?

I'm not the one on Sup Forums asking Sup Forumstards how to get money, the suggestion was for you, faggot.

My dad died when I was a kid and I haven't talk to my mom in over a year. Besides them I don't have any family and if I had friends I wouldn't be spending my time on Sup Forums. I'm stuck in the middle of no where because I cant afford to live and go back to my home town not that Id have anywhere to go.

If you can't afford rent with 2 jobs you're either lying or trying to live a life you clearly can't afford.
Did you even learn basic economics?
Move the fuck out and get a cheaper place, get a better job or stop lying to the interwebs to buy yourself steam games with someone else's cash.

I hope you realize that wasn't me, Im not even sure why you reacted to it like that though

in for $10 if you post a dick pic

My bad, thought you were the user

You really didn't read it, one of my housemates dropped out last minute so now each of us have to pay 50 dollars more on first months rent and the security totalling 100 dollars. I had the money sent aside before hand but since my that dude dropped out I now have an expense I wasnt prepared for. Im trying to move because the rent there is less than what Im paying now and its better because Im currently living in an empty studio in someones back yard. Also I dont even own a computer or anything to play games on. Im posting off a prepaid phone from walmart.

No worries man

The best advice I can give you is honestly to stand at a corner with a sign for a bit. Don't look like a bum, and just be honest. "Need money to keep from being homeless by Sunday" or something along those lines. Chances are you can make it.
Also, ask _every_ coworker you have, every friend, random people you encounter, et cetera. "Hey I hate to ask, but could you loan/spare a dollar or two?" If they ask, tell them the real reason, and you might get more. But even a dollar or two here & there will add up.
You might also talk to the head office of the apartment and ask for an extension.

post dick and something in your ass and I'll send you 100$, also post your paypal so I can actually deliver, or bsb etc

I appreciate the advice man, thanks for not attacking me. My hopes weren't too high coming into this but the /bant/ is a nice distraction. I'm sure I can work this out one way or another.

Do you have kik?

nah

Sorry man I really need the help but I'm not comfortable posting shit like that on here

just your dick then, last chance. Will pay 120. must have timestamp

Fuck ok

Don't fuck me over bro

which one is op? ya know people suck dirty old dicks for half of that, I would give a free hand out but I'd prefer to be fapping to hard to get wangdoodle imagery

Stealing > begging.

try asking for money

You have two jobs but you don't have $150 spare?

Do you try to do ALL the drugs or are you just terrible with money?

My paypal is [email protected]

Man I've already explained it look at the thread

Nice cock user. Its a cutie

nice chode, is this really op though

I've read everything in the thread and nothing here explains why someone with two jobs is so short of money. I get that someone dropped out of an agreement and I get that you've got a deadline to get the money, and that this is unexpected. Even so: someone with two jobs should not be living hand to mouth and have nothing set aside at all unless EVERY PENNY is being spent on something. So I will reiterate in terms you can comprehend.

If you have two jobs why do you have no savings at all?

So is it drugs where you're spending your money?

Yeah its me

Thanks for letting us all laugh at your chode, now go earn the money by sucking dirty dicks I aint have that much cash I can throw it away for dick pics lol

Sorry man, its late and Ive been stressing Im short on money because firstI dont make much to begin with, usually after paying rent I have enough for rest of the month. But all of these expenses came at the same time and I only had that exact amout set aside. And no I dont have any savings and no i dont do any drugs

Kek yeah I honestly wasn't expecting it to happened but I had to give it a shot I guess.
Congrats you got me.

Just explain your situation and ask for an extension, try everything you can before you resort to begging

Give people rides for money.
Either in your car or on their dick.
The latter makes more $$$

I don't own a car, and I don't think I want to be a prostitute.

Yeah I'll figure this out, honestly I hate to overdraw my account but I think Ill just do that.