For or against gay marriage?

For or against gay marriage?

Couldn't give a fuck what people want to do.

Doesn't affect me in any way, i find people who are against things like this to be autistic.

Asexual

Asexual or cant get laid?

Second this

True

Exactly this. Who cares, it doesn't affect you if someone else is gay

they want to marry, fine

they want all the same fiduciary considerations that two breeders get for perpetuating the human race, they can fuck right off

faggot cancer thread

It fucking disgusts to see them,so yes it does affect. All gays should be put to oven.

For it. Why should straight people be the only ones to suffer through the misery that is marriage?

/thread

It's not gay marriage, it's same-sex marriage.

The only reason to clear this up is because plenty of bisexual men are married to other bisexual men or gay men, so not all same-sex marriages are between gay people.

kys nigger

Gay men have every right to get stuck 10 years down the road in a miserable sexless relationship that ends with them losing half of everything they own and maintenance payments for the next decade.

i dont get why they call it marriage.
marriage is a religious concept.
I know being married has benefits by the law but i think the law should just called it something other than marriage.

gay marriage doesn't imply the partners are gay though. Only that they're in a gay relationship.

still better to keep to same-sex marriage to avoid confusion and bisexual erasure

I'm bi and idgaf, lol. That being said, I don't wanna get married ever anyway

ALL HOMOFAGGOTS MUST DIE!

Why do you believe this?

Youre literally retarded if youre against it. It has zero effect on you.

Because deep down he knows hes a faggot, but his parents would disown him if he came out.

We need to fire up the nazis gas chambers and shove all fags, transpedos, and muzzies into them and gas them. Slow torture would be good too.

>still better to keep to same-sex marriage to avoid confusion and bisexual erasure

I agree same sex marriage is a more descriptive term, but please keep this sjw bullshit on tumblr.

Does that mean you are ok with bestiality and animal marriage?

I find people against it to be autistic.

Here's when all the Sup Forums 'libertarians' and (Muh) freedom fighters expose themselves as hypocrites and liars.

Shut the fuck up you pedantic faggot.

That's like saying that if you hate niggers you secretly want to suck BBC

keep this cancerous bs in the furry thread fgt

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK YOU RETARDED FAGGOT ASS OP.

No, just line them up and machine gun them and be done with it.

Against, gays don't do anything positive for society except for create another split, they can't even reproduce for crying out loud, burn them all.

DON'T LIKE GAY MARRIAGE, DON'T HAVE ONE

DON'T LIKE MURDER, DON'T COMMIT ONE

>equating bestiality and gay marriage
Kill yourself

I'm just saying dude. Animal marriage is the next thing.

I'm for.

nah would be too quick they all need to suffer and their children.

Go back to a furry thread you fucking autist.

BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY HITLER

Nah, its more likely that they have an inferiority complex.

Not equating them necessarily, but I am equating their legalization.

Lol 10 years from now you will probably get arrested for hate speech for talking bad about bestiality. Trust me, it's coming.

Because homosexuals are nothing but a fountain of degeneracy and another creator of division among society

Also they're more likely to be pedophiles so there's that too

I don't really care about gay marriage, but the decline of straight marriage as an institution either through climbing divorce rates or people just not getting married at all is an absolute fucking disaster, particularly when it comes to raising kids.

this

>muh slippery slope

>Does that mean you are ok with bestiality and animal marriage?

Who isn't?

Who cares what we think?
They (Jews) are going to push it on us anyway.

>equating two consenting adults getting married with marrying an animal who has no grasp of the concept
You are so fucking stupid, do you know that?

Oh man, so you're a special snowflake who thinks they've got the future figured out?

>Actually kys you underage degenerate

user you are evoking feelings that I do not like

pls stop

Faggot

>implying the division is in the homos and not the protestants

Yeah no shit. The slippery slope "fallacy" is turning out to be extremely true.

Bible thumpers I assume.

What a fucking idiot. It will be legal in 10 years then what will your argument be?

u niger fite me

Marriage is a stupid vestige of the past anyway. Now it's a silly formality to get certain rights and privileges, like right of making crucial decisions if your partner is seriously ill and stuff.
We should be allowed to marry whoever we want.
Cant wait when group marriages become legal.

Libtards love to project like that because they are all homofaggots who secretly want to suck BBC and they like think everyone else is too.

>baiting this hard

Marriage comes with tax benefits. A tax you pay. "Doesnt affect me" is just plain wrong.

How are they degenerates? What do they harm? And theyre not the cause of hate retard, theyre a reason for morons like yourself to hate. Thats like blaming a rape victim for being raped.

>just came gallons inside my golden retriever
>3 other wet dog vaginas ready to go
>tired so shitposting on Sup Forums

Not even bait. My sex life is probably way better than yours. Enjoy those alimony payments normie scum.

Against but if I had political power I'd allow it because I wouldn't want anyone restricting what I can do.

Kek, this dipshit actually thinks bestiality will be legal in 10 years. Nice slippery slope argument.

>degeneracy

Degeneracy is an act of clinging to backward values and standing in the way of progress. Middle age values is degeneracy.

No they crave the drama and attention too much. A quick anonymous death is the worst thing you could do to them.

They are degenerates because they engage in activities that have a heightened risk of disease transfer, they also are more likely on average to be pedophiles or have pedophillic tendencies

They are the cause of hate because they purposefully make homosexuality their only identity point and they force their "muh acceptance and tolerance" down everyone's throats

Except people are already protesting for the right in Germany and the USA.

You are honestly a retard to think the slippery slope is not a 100% real phenomenon. Just wait until there are zoo sex marches in your streets. Then how will you keep denying it?

It may benefit me personally, but even I have to admit it's being done by design. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see between the lines.

>cant get a real bitch so he bangs dogs

It's legal in some states of the US as long as it doesn't harm the animal

Just because most pedophiles have Homosexual tendencies, does not mean that most gays are pedophiles.
Check your backwards logic.

I'm against Homo Weddings for personal and irrational reasons, but your failed logic is as bad as Islam

Ew a snitch. You must be fun at parties.

I'm pretty sure the FBI has better things to do. After all, they cannot legally prosecute against bestiality because there's no federal law against it.

for, if that means not against

I think one law is like, it cant be over 40 pounds or some shit but that makes no sense

for cuss I'm gay :o

what a faggot lol
>hurr repurted

You remind me of my days playing Runescape.

I didn't say most gays have pedophillic tendencies, I said they were more likely to

lern 2 engrish

Where u live homo?
I don't want to lynch you, I just want to give sexual favors for rewards.

if it was legal then all freaks like you would do it, but its not and never will be so keep dreaming furfag

when I was around 12 i reported the pirate bay for piracy because I was dumb white knight tier cringe faget. But they are still up and running just fine.

Still failed logic

well said lol

It's technically legal on a federal level. Some states outlaw it but most don't.

Their personal choice. i would not marry anyone.

kek wtf

Penis in the pooper

No, pedo is next, then incest, then bestiality then necro. Then the degeneracy will be complete and the work will be done, but it won't matter because by then we will all be fucking robots anyway.

Don't care they have the right to be miserable to, but I do care about gov forcing the churches that don't want to do it. There are plenty out there that will why punish the people that don't want to. It should be up to the church.

the only people who bang animals are the ugly lard asses who cant get a real relationship with a human

Benis in butthole

Seems extremely unlikely. Bestiality is next probably, then incest, then pedo.

Pedo is a very serious federal crime, but bestiality is barnyard humor. You can fuck animals all you want and not get in trouble for it. As long as you're not blatantly obviously hurting the animal. The FBI doesn't bother pursuing it and most police depts don't either.

No thanks dude. You can keep them normie. Enjoy that alimony!

animal fuckers are scum cancer of society

>Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see between the lines.
So I guess that this makes Europe less prone to bestiality?

>Alimony
>To poor and retarded to wait three years before marriage and even then getting a prenup.

i am for whatever makes people happy.
we need more happy people.

fuck all you cynical misanthropes,
go outside and make an efford to get happy!

Gay marriage is solid proof most homosexuals are fucking whores at their core.
Marriage exists for two reasons:
To bond two people together in the eyes of a church.
To distinguish two people as a union in the eyes of the state, subsequently giving them *TA DA* tax bonuses.
We all know how much homosexuals hate the church and religion. So they're not getting married for reason number one. They're doing it for reason number two because "muh tax breaks."
Hence whores. It's all for money. All their cover arguments aside, it always comes down to money underneath.

Fuck off retard. Go pay alimony to a cuck nigger baby from your cheating wife as you work 60 hours a week to barely afford a studio apartment in the ghetto after your wages are garnished.

You double nigger.

>people actually think this

this is a thread about hating or accepting gays, stop talking about your animal fuckery and take it to that damn furry thread

>prenup

Fuck are you stupid? Those regularly get thrown out of court. REGULARLY.

And look up common law marriage. You don't need to be married to pay alimony. Most people get a rude awakening after thinking they're protected by a prenup or when they avoid marriage but they still take your money regardless.

I'm gay and against gay marriage.

yea that's the problem with stupid women, 99% of them will fuck you over and ruin your life without giving a single fuck