At least Hillary won't start any wars. Sure, Libya was a disaster, but nothing on the magnitude of a China-USA...

At least Hillary won't start any wars. Sure, Libya was a disaster, but nothing on the magnitude of a China-USA, Arab-USA or Russia-USA face off that Trump would cause

> inb4 putin and trump are gonna be besties - Trump idolizes Patton

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
salon.com/2016/04/08/with_saudi_and_russian_ties_clinton_machines_tentacles_are_far_reaching_according_to_panama_papers/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n3Dgi5d0M
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
rawstory.com/2016/04/susan-sarandon-im-more-afraid-of-hillarys-war-record-than-trumps-wall/
youtube.com/watch?v=8HYStaILsUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

putin and trump are gonna be besties - Trump idolizes Patton

>a neocon
>won't start any wars

You people really do a lot for the shitposting community.

Ah yes, Trump's ultimate plan. Become a billionaire, become president and then start unnecessary wars to fuck everything up

dear god stop shilling you fucking degenerate cunt.

>At least Hillary won't start any wars.
Great meme, you got me. Take your (You).

>At least Hillary won't start any wars. Sure, Libya was a disaster, but nothing on the magnitude of a China-USA, Arab-USA or Russia-USA face off that Trump would cause

Thanks for helping to Correct The Record! It's important to help Hillary Break Barriers on social media, and you're doing your part! Undoubtedly, there will be some compensation for your efforts!

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

you are an embarrassment to our nation, shillary cuck

> voted for every war or "police action" during her career
> is THE MOST FUNDED elected official by the defense contractors
Sure buddy one plus one is eleventeen.

She will do whatever her pay masters tell her, and they go broke if she doesn't start wars. She will do exactly what you are doing. Doing what your pay master tells you to.

-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

GREAT THREAD

Gotta Vote third party

Just sayin

salon.com/2016/04/08/with_saudi_and_russian_ties_clinton_machines_tentacles_are_far_reaching_according_to_panama_papers/

For the love of all that is holy, can I get a SS of this??

I'm on mobile or I would do it myself

Wow aren't you so clever! :^}

Supported the Iraq war, invaded Libya, really wanted to invade Syria. Sure, OP.

you can't screenshot on your phone?

This. Most liberals actually believe that Trump wants to be President just because he could force laws that benefit his business

Exactly, what interest does Trump have to fuck things up? His reputation would be forever tarnished if he fucked things up as pres. it's the last thing he wants to do.

gab that to my face faggot not online see what comes about

Crooked Hillary Clinton, do you know where you are? You're in the Trump Jungle Baby!
Watch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n3Dgi5d0M

Hitler didn't want to fuck things up either, he "just wanted a place for his people"

Yeah

she has only destroyed what? 5 countries?

6 counting Iraq.

SHES A KEKQUEEN GOT A SACK FOR US TO ROLL

>using a retired meme
Welp it's summer again! Off to 4+Sup Forums!

>REEEEE muh Putin is le evil we have to invade
>also Trump is evil for liking Putin
>also Trump will start WW3 with Putin

go fuck a sheep

You are a fucking piece of garbage, user

turn 360 degrees before you walk away friend XD

it reminds me of the janitor speech.

Good point, user. I mean, maybe she was involved in some wars, but she only got involved reluctantly.
No one can say she was happy about wht happened in Libya: youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Clinton said she'd start shooting down Russian planes over Syrian and that she plans on "bloodying Putin's nose." She's gonna start WWIII the moment she gets into office.

btw- I assume you are the one heeb always posting from NZ and worried about what's best for Israel, correct?
It's useful to see that Jews think Hillary is the best candidate for Israel-- all the more illustrative of why people should vote for Trump.

all of those reasons make her a liberal wet dream

Sweet thread, OP. nobump
Is this the rarest of flags?

shut it nigger, she's responsible for bringing all the cocaine/heroin into the country and 50 murders in arkansas,the degenerate eats more pussy than bill

try harder for you shekels even liberal faggots think hillary is a war monger

rawstory.com/2016/04/susan-sarandon-im-more-afraid-of-hillarys-war-record-than-trumps-wall/
Susan Sarandon: I’m more afraid of Hillary’s war record than Trump’s wall

A
FUCKING
CARRACK

Hillary has killed more uniformed servicemen and DoD employees than ISIS.

I'm pretty sure Hillarys incompetence is more likely to start wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=8HYStaILsUw

don't forget the Clinton's murder their rivals, and it is likely Hillary takes part in pagan/satanic rituals (if wish i was joking)