Is Trump literally retarded?

Is Trump literally retarded?
>Completely fucks over the EPA. Yeah, that will show those goddamn tree hugging foreigners. The thing is, this will only affect Americans when companies get a free pass to do whatever the fuck they want. Enjoy your brown drinking water
>Exit from Paris agreement is more symbolic than anything, but it just proves hes a reactionary cunt
>Wants to bring back fucking COAL. Which is even more retarded. Nations did not abandon coal because it's unclean, they did because it's fucking ineffective and produces nasty smoke in the area around the plant. Again, only affecting Americans

The thing is though, hes not putting american interests first at all. Hes just a retarded, regressive dinosaur that thinks he is being clever by going against the stream.

Renewable tech will win in the medium/long term. Exxon knew this, which is why they wanted him to stay on the agreement.

The thing about renewable tech is the infrastructure hump. Once you pass those the costs of maintaining them are much, much lower than fossil fuels. When maintenance costs are low, more money and resources can be spent on further investment.

Just look at California. They are producing so much goddamn solar power now that the energy prices are almost negative. Exxon wanted to stay on so they could use that sweet government money to grow into green tech.

Trump instead id now funneling gov.funds into shit like fucking coal instead of renewable energy because >muh jaas. No one wants to work in a coal mine, its fucking nasty. With that kind of logic, he might as well ban manufacturers from using robotics and demand they get the 1920's assembly line back.

Trumps energy politics is not only retarded because the environment, it's mostly retarded because it's reactionary, short sighted and won't pay off in the long run.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/V3h6t
archive.fo/a1lJ4
archive.fo/1aCOs
archive.fo/Bjsqs
archive.fo/HwxX6
archive.fo/lyvW0
archive.fo/HzquC
lse.ac.uk/GranthamInstitute/news/more-fake-news-in-the-mail-on-sunday/
carbonbrief.org/factcheck-mail-sundays-astonishing-evidence-global-temperature-rise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's litcherally the definition of a puppet.

>Exxon
Weren't they the bad guys a minute ago?

The image of USA in the rest of the world is plunging. We know you are not all the same, we also know most of you don't care what other countries think but still... it's never a good idea to destroy your product's image.

Just saying.

>Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
>archive.fo/V3h6t
>Whistle-Blower: ‘Global Warming’ Data Manipulated Before Paris Conference
>archive.fo/a1lJ4
>NOAA Attempts To Hide The Pause In Global Warming: The Most Disgraceful Cover-Up Since Climategate
>archive.fo/1aCOs
>Climate Change Hoax? NOAA Data Exaggerated Global Warming, Alleged Whistleblower Claims
>archive.fo/Bjsqs
>NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change
>archive.fo/HwxX6
>Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
>archive.fo/lyvW0
>More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data
>archive.fo/HzquC

>It's a conspiracy! By money-grubbing scientists!
Well, every dog will have its day, I suppose.

Enjoy your cancer rate, Amerifats

The air quality isn't that great in your country as it is. gotta beat those Chinese somehow.

>Is Trump literally retarded?
no, but his supporters are. He's just drunk on power all thanks to his daddy's money and ripping people off.

ShariaBlue is tired of pol now?

>treat abandoning demonstrably unscientific, totally political wealth redistribution schemes as negligence or intent to destroy the planet
>expect us to consider them the smart ones

>hes a reactionary cunt

I've been telling people that trump and the whole movement he represents is purely reactionary and therefore, doomed to failure since the primaries and everybody, especially on Sup Forums called me an idiot...

oh well

also, he's not retarded, he has alzheimers

You expose yourself as a gullible ass by showing that you uncritically believe every bit of hyperbole from environ mental patients.

I thought of this a month ago but i wonder if he really is pulling a ronnie

You're lowkey saying that you have nothing to say.

You have consumed too much Trump coolaid friend. Alternative energy WILL happen wether you or other 'tards like you want it to or not. Trumps faggotry in the WH can't stop it either. It's business friend. The future is green, and the companies who are in the business of making energy know it. They will do what makes them money. Your entire narritive of muh globalism, muh communism is dead dude. You're the old husk of a long dead meme, it's time to just let the future grab hold. It's going to sooner or later. You might as well rest, your fight is over, you lost.

>>Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
>>archive.fo/V3h6t
Source = The Daily Mail - hahahahahaha
>>Whistle-Blower: ‘Global Warming’ Data Manipulated Before Paris Conference
>>archive.fo/a1lJ4
Source - Breitbart - hahahahahaha
>>NOAA Attempts To Hide The Pause In Global Warming: The Most Disgraceful Cover-Up Since Climategate
>>archive.fo/1aCOs
More Breitbart
>>Climate Change Hoax? NOAA Data Exaggerated Global Warming, Alleged Whistleblower Claims
>>archive.fo/Bjsqs
"A Daily Mail investigation gained significant traction Saturday", so this is just another article reporting on the first article, but with no source
>>NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change
>>archive.fo/HwxX6
>>Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
>>archive.fo/lyvW0
>>More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data
>>archive.fo/HzquC

So all articles basicall refer back to an erroneous Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday artice, refuted here
>lse.ac.uk/GranthamInstitute/news/more-fake-news-in-the-mail-on-sunday/

and here
>carbonbrief.org/factcheck-mail-sundays-astonishing-evidence-global-temperature-rise

And many other places. Also try Googling "Dr John Bates"

So, that'll be fake news, then

Kys you fucking illiterate.

He only uses coal because it's an old technology and will buy him votes from people who can't accept modern technology. It's like saying we must use a wooden raft to cross the seas, when we have boats and ships and such.

B-b-but... muh facts...

I don't oppose clean energy you monumental dumbass. I oppose science-mocking scams and virtue-signaling dressed up as environmental protection.

>Tuesday, in an interview with E&E News, Bates himself downplayed any suggestion of misconduct. “The issue here is not an issue of tampering with data, but rather really of timing of a release of a paper that had not properly disclosed everything it was,” he told reporter Scott Waldman. And Bates told ScienceInsider that he is wary of his critique becoming a talking point for those skeptical of human-caused climate change. But it was important for this conversation about data integrity to happen, he says. “That’s where I came down after a lot of soul searching. I knew people would misuse this. But you can't control other people,” he says

So even Bates doesn't dispute the warming. But, as he says, you can't control people.

Especially dumb-as-a-stump right wingers

The guy behind the bot realize that we all still discussing this toppic, right?

It's not about nostalgia, fuckwit. Coal is abundant, not dependent on subsidies, and best of all: CHEAP. Excuse me for not wanting to spend $300 per month to light up my apartment just so I can pretend I'm preventing the apocalypse.

So-called "green energy" can't compete economically and isn't developed enough to be useful on a global scale. We have lots of coal. Let's use that first so we don't bankrupt ourselves chasing the pipe dreams of statist con men masquerading as scientists and environmentalists.

>gullible

I think you are the one who is gullible friend. Putting your money on fossil fuels is retarded when the future clearly lies in other energy sources.

Trump has repeatedly shown he knows fuck all about most things you would expect a head of state to know about and energy is no exception.

I think I prefer thread derails when they involved cute Asian chicks rather than Spiderman.