NeverTrump General: Trumpfags need not reply edition

So how do we stump the Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
archive.is/GyXks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't, don't and won't.

Pointing out the NAZI comparison seems to be effective.

Make sure those nasty Trump supporters never talk to you or your wife's son again

Keep whining like liberals or maybe your wifes son might know an answer.

Never come to this site again, it would sure show those Trump fags what a dump this place is.

We don't want those banned from The_Donald here. Sorry.

great thread

It's too late.
The only way Trump could have been stumped is the same way he was stumped in previous presidential elections, by ignoring him.
Thousands of negative articles and news stories, protesters attacking both him and his supporters, and over $75million in attack ads have done nothing but throw fuel on the fire that's now a towering inferno.

All you had to do was nothing, but liberals and you NeverTrump fags couldn't even do that.

Build the wall! You can't Stump the Trump!

Before you can stump another you must first stump yourself.

-the bible

>NeverTrump General: Trumpfags need not reply edition

Thanks for starting up a thread to Correct The Record! Hillary needs all the help she get get Breaking Barriers on social media, and you're clearly doing your part.

Aside from the 0.25 cents headed to your PayPal, just know that you're part of a team:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Joke's one you, he will not be stumped.

8's witnessed

>Tumpfags need to apply

Bullshit. You come to a board that is overwhelmingly pro-Trump expect us to not tell you to drink bleach?

GTFO before I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

archive.is/GyXks
Crash this democracy with no survivors.

SAGE

what kind of autist makes this thread

The kind that's paid $0.05 per post.

I was a Trump supporter until I saw this thread. Sorry boys, I am now a #hilldog.

Blue ID GET

They're dumb enough to say "this is our online campaign, look at us being so valiant".

They made themselves open for real attack.

Thanks boys! We'll see eachother again, this side or the other.

>888
>h-heil Hitler