>let her act out a blowjob on my fingers
>try to get at her tits
>>but we can't because jesus would be angry
>she tells me she wants me to do 'bad things' with her
>Tell her to explain
>says she wants me to "eat her out" and she wants to "suck my cock"
>try to act on it
>>but we can't because jesus would be angry

Nigger what the fuck do I do to fuck this woman I've tried everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try to convince her anal is alright

You're an idiot that's like shopping at a bakery for a gun. Find a real woman

gotta marry her, and since that's obviously an absurd option break up with her, all that for a 6,5 is not worth it

Chemicals. Chemicals are your friends.

I'm the only person she's ever been with and I genuinely do care for her but this has been fucking with me for a few months now

Summer is almost here so do I just stick with her for awhile and see what happens or ultimatum and bail if that doesnt work?

Well how old are you and how old is she, if she's really that into the whole imaginary friend thing then she won't do shit until marriage

disprove christianity to her. A very easy thing to do if you have half a brain cell.

"wanna have sex?" "no I have to wait until marriage" "god isnt real heres why... still wanna have sex?"

I'm sure that would work out great

Everything you've said so far smells of underage you bullshiter

we're in hs and shes never been with anyone before what do you expect

Ditch her, it's not fair for her to put up her religious convictions, and vice versa it isn't fair you should hold up your carnal desires in the kind of relationship that doesn't allow it. Find someone who can suit your needs better and be happy.

fuckkkk thats a honest and reasonable answer that I have no reason to refute...

I think what I'm going to do is wait until this summer is over and when we split for college we'll end it there. Thanks user.

It's the best choice man, I got outta high school a year ago and have seen this scenario play out when we graduated. It kinda sucks, but if she doesn't want to put out but you want a girl who does, you need either make a compromise or split, only if I were you I'd do what you said and ride it out until college, because it's the gentlest and frankly easiest let down for high school relationships. Best of luck, OP.

reward

Have you seen this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY

Holy fuck atheists are the most edgy species on the planet.
Try not to get too mad at my comment.

Shut up Nathan

Move on. She's only a 6.5.

Kill yourself retard.