Researchers at the LHC have found substantiating evidence for the existence of the pentaquark

Researchers at the LHC have found substantiating evidence for the existence of the pentaquark.

How much more proof of God's existence does science have to provide before you believe?!

>I don't understand it!
That means it MUST be god!

No. That's not evidence for a deity.

where is this image from and why is it reposted daily?

Still no sign of the Frost Giants.

>posts lies and claims it fact
>provides no sources

Its from A Neverending Story, did you not have a childhood or something?

That's cause Odin actually does his job.
White working God.

Why the fuck would scientists discovering new shit prove that god exists

The only way to prove that god exists would be to find a way to meet god

I hate that my childhood love, who I've been sexually attracted to for decades, is some atheist meme on here. Find another girl to turn into a shit me me

I still remember seeing her on screen the first time. Oh those wonderful childhood butterflies you feel, my cock wanted to do something but wasn't quite sure yet.

Anymore of this science B.S. and I'll end up being a mason or a scientologist

To the point where it makes objective sense.

TIL Christian god is black. Glad I'm atheist

Guess you havent tried DMT

2015 called, it wants its news back...

No childhood detected, can we help you find it?

That only makes sense if God is meetable in our current form. Which God is not. Because God is not just some guy sitting in a chair lol what are you 8 yrs old?

You have to die in order to meet 'God'. In other words. God is death. I pray to Earth that I never meet God.

ill save you.

im the next post.

You pray to Earth hoping you'll never die? Who the fuck are these people in this thread? I'm outta here

Here's what I don't understand: what kind of guy (or girl) makes a hobby out of posting the same troll thread literally thousands of times? I would get bored after maybe three times (at the most), but this never ends.

Is there a group of people doing this, or just one reeeeeally crazy fucker with a lot time on his hands?

Probably the same fucker who posts the Andy log shit post.

Can we all agree to stop reposting this stupid shit?

That's so stupid... There's lots of ways to prove someone exists aside from meeting them. E.G. can you prove John Dillinger existed? How about Bill Gates? Have you ever met them?