Ask a diagnosed Psychopath anything

Ask a diagnosed Psychopath anything.

checked

why haven't you done it yet

A psychopath huh? Autism speaks

Kittens or puppies?

Antisocial personality disorder.

Puppies. If you're asking what i'd kill first.

Are you high functioning

I'm not a CEO but I work an IT engineer job.

It really should be called the edgelord complex because these people clearly care about their reputation of being dark

Kek I guess that means no then

>Ask a diagnosed Psychopath anything.
How many animals have you killed OP?

Maybe one cat. I don't see the point in killing one though.

would you kill your mother if the circumstances were right?

You fucking amateur. I've killed hundreds and eaten many. I was the one who had to take all the families animals to the vet as it didn't bother me to take little fluffy to die.

But you know what? I'm not a psychopath. And nor are you, you're just a frightened little teenager who wants to believe he's bad so he can raise his gaze from the ground and try to ,look the eye without flinching or looking away. Now fuck off, you little turd.

Ok. Would you describe yourself as a psychopath and if yes, why?

Learn to link posts, maggot. or are you just shouting questions into the dark?

E D G Y

Um, often times my household's sponges accumulate an awful amount of build-up. What can I do to prevent this?

Ce que j'ai fait, ce soir-là?

Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir-là?

Why do you suck so much dick

No, I'm not edgey. I'm not the one who thinks he's a special snowflake. I'm just a normal guy with a house a wife and a job who doesn't happen to be an emotional bleeding heart.

OP is a massive cum guzzling faggot

>1. You literally can not be a "diagnosed psychopath" because psychopath hasn't been a recognized term in the behavioral health community for decades, it's an antiquated term.

>2. ASPD is baby tier edgy faggot teenage angst shit. All it means is you're an angry autistic douchebag with no friends. Basically you don't subscribe to the "social contract" that other humans do because you're an angry virgin loner.

Keep shitposting fag. Get a real mental disorder like schizophrenia

>Get a real mental disorder like schizophrenia
Did you say that?
No, it was me over there