Some random messaged me while i was getting off my train stop & it's pretty fucking bizarre...

some random messaged me while i was getting off my train stop & it's pretty fucking bizarre. attempting to have a convo with this stalker
quick tip on what to say to get them to expose them self ?

continued

tell her to send nudes to jog your memory

Bizarre, but interesting.

Listen up you rancid swine. I don't know you, send me some nudes, maybe then i recall.

kinda escalated the convo already but fuckk i shoulda asked that sooner lmfa0

Do you have a girlfriend? Sounds like some bitch trying to catch you cheating or sumpthin

You've piqued my interest OP, do proceed.

roll

are you the white one?

This.

On the left is sending, right is receiving.

This. Dude if you have a girl this is gonna cause mad problems.
>also Czech dese dubs

Don't listen to me i typed it backwards

Do you not text? wtf?

i'm not officially dating this girl rn but there's no way it's her. she has better things to do anyways
& i haven't gotten any pussy for like a year before i started seeing her so whoever this random person is.. she's crazy

Listen OP just hate fuck her and kick her out....

> havent gotten any pussy for like a year

welcome to the club buddy

What the fuck op, are you some kind of pussy? Why don't you play along and take some advantage of the situation.

Send this person the picture of the nigger fucking a hollow corpse.

i guess im just loyal to my current significant other, i showed her this immediately bc i want to find out who it is that's messaging me.

Obviously some guy pumped her dumped her and gave her a fake number just happens to be yours. You can try and do the same but honestly once the dumb bitch realises you'll never hear from her again

Not OP here
You're fucking retarded user

If OPs name is Danny like in pic 1 it's a prank

Or OP is making sure to spread seed

If you ask her for your address, if she gives yours you're dead op. Otherwise she will give some wrong address and you can not give two fucks.

that's me
she knows my name & got access to my personal # somehow which is why i'm even bothering w this

not sure if i should be concerned that she knew my location

i got off this train station that's called Main street & refer to the first texts.. "i'm by main"

mind you, i had just gotten out of work at 1:30AM

How the fuck can't you realize you're being fucked with?

i'm aware

i shoulda kept shut and played along at first, clearly im not doing a great job at getting him/her to expose themself

holy shet user. have u never heard of WRONG NUMBER?
either that or total troll.
gl.

oh yes i get them quite frequently
apparently my current # belonged to a lady named shantha

Charge your phone you savage!

Assuming they has WhatsApp. Post them profile pics play. Me too lazy to do meself

if i did, stuff like this wouldnt happen would it

man i'm tired i misread that as "change"
bop

update?

Why do you talk like a black person in your text, but a white person here?

attempted to call her and she stopped replying.. but then again it's 5:42AM rn it's bedtime for her

jokes on you i'm asian