Got my shit packed by my girlfriend the other night. I was fucking great. Cumming is mind blowing...

Got my shit packed by my girlfriend the other night. I was fucking great. Cumming is mind blowing. Pegging kicks fucking ass. You don't know what you're missing.

this, this is the goal...

I'm right there with you OP, my gf loves to peg me with our biggest dildo, 9" long and extra girthy

Pegging? Psh... Fucking casuals.

My wife can double-fist my ass. Go big or go home.

Go back to Tumblr faggot.

does it even feel good if youre not touching your dick?

>Pegging kicks ass

I'm pretty sure it's something else user.

It does!!

You don't know what you're missing.
you mean shit going the wrong way up my ass?

tho a girl who knew how to work my cock such that i didnt care if i came in my own face sounds appealing

white niggers need to stop calling everything involving male anal play 'gay'

Your ass and colon have some intense pleasure factors. A good cleaning out, plenty of lube, and a woman excited about ass play can lead to the greatest orgasm of your life. Women are always dripping wet from doing it to.

If you're sucking her strap on dick, thats where it turns homo

Sorry my bung hole is for tp only

Looks uncomfortable.

I love my GF putting her hand up my ass while grabbing my cock. That's the point, where I want to cum instantly, no matter where.

But there is a lot of cleaning and pre-streching beforehead.

Usually she starts with rubbing my butt with a LOT of baby oil, with some teasing of my hole. She puts in two or three fingers, but with a good pre-streching she can go further pretty fast. As soon as she has her hand in me up to her angle, I just want to cum so hard. I clench down on her hand so it nearly breaks, while I shoot my stuff literally EVERYWHERE

My butt feels funny the rest of the day, but I love it!

nothing like busting a nut and your dick not even being touched.