Where do you nut when you jack off?

Where do you nut when you jack off?

on whatever is about 3ft in front of my dick

Your mums ass #owned

On my cat

underwear, I like to fap with my pants on. It gives the extra pressure I like.

I don't "nut". I squeeze the head of my dick just before cumming then after I cum I'll push all my cum down. No mess.

You could say I.... came clean. Hurhurhur

I also like cumming on animals.

used to be on my wall. now it's on my stomach

pretty sure that can lead to serious peepee problems btw

Done it all my life. I'm about 30.

пиздaбoл

Stomach

I have a blanket that has the express purpose of being cummed on. It gets washed every Thursday with my bedsheets.

Places I have netted that I feel are notable:
>a Wendy's bag because I got off work too early to go home without waking everyone, but wanted to jerk off. Went to the mall parking lot (it's empty at 5am), jerked it, and came inside the bag since it was nearby.
>in my wife's ass. It was late one night and I was pretty high. She was half-asleep,when I got close I just pinched the head and then stuck the tip right in her ass. I guess it turned her on cause we fucked like right after.
>inside a candle at my grandma's. When i was fifteen, I spent Thanksgiving with my grandma, was there like a week. I had to sleep on the living room couch and there was nothing convenient to safely cum on, so I just opened up a Yankee Candle she had on the side table and let it go. Put the lid back on, never brought it up. To this day I don't know if she ever noticed.

That doesnt. You end up with blood coming out of your dick......just sayin

On my floor by my bed. Problem is. Maid comes every sunday at 9. So. I gotta get up early. Boul some water. Pour the water on my dried hard sperm and mop my dead babies up before she gets here. Or risk her bieng grossed out at my splooge floor tiles

>trips
you should bang the maid

I usually lay a folded strip of toilet paper up my body and jizz onto that. Usually just fold it up, wipe myself off, and go back to being lonely. Sometimes I hit myself in the face, keks have been had.

Ugly filipino. No thanks

I cannot pull my foreskin over the head of my penis when it's erect, and I dont 'shoot' cum, it oozes out. I just pinch my tip, run to the toilet, and use a piece of toilet paper

Nope.

Like any normal human being would, out the window