Your Hero Today Ladies And Gentlemen!

Your Hero Today Ladies And Gentlemen!
Making America Great Again One Day At A Time!........You know you love it ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwkwfOWF8KM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not trolling, but legitimately curious. What about Trump made you decide to support him?

You're not wrong.
I love Trump. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=pwkwfOWF8KM

He's doing a hell of a job

Found the libtards.

Nah

Not op and it's not like I really support trump but Hillary was by far the worst of the two. And even if she wasn't a walking scandal, its basically a fact that democratic economics policies are terrible, I mean Chicago Detroit Gary and LA are all long time democratic run cities and they are broke and have terrible crime rates

Make Covefefe Great Again

Not American but i'm lovin' every minute of it
He's pissing so many people off

pretty much all cities lean liberal, it's funny how living close together to lots of different people makes people less greedy and racist, it's almost like they're less ignorant or something

Found the sheep who cant speak without using memes.

He's blunt about his intentions and if you actually listen to the whole speeches which the media picks little pieces on and criticize, you'll see he's actually a lot smarter and in touch with the problems of America than they make him out to be. Though his cabinet may not have the best ethical background in some areas, they are successful and unable to proper in their own selfish ventures until Trump's promises are met. I haven't at any time in history seen a President make such great strides to make good on ALL their promises albeit through some controversial means.
At the very least he's entertaining and not coming off like a suck up tool/asshole like Obama or Hillary do. He's blunt and an asshole in front of the camera and behind. He's not fake or AS fake as other politicians in his on-air persona. Just a few reasons I like him, but I still want my Jesse Ventura vs Bernie Sanders election honestly XP

Wait...you STILL believe this? Even after the people who proliferated misinformation about her "scandals" have come out and said, "Woops, my bad. She didn't actually do anything, we just ran with it."? Christ almighty, the Trump supporters' collective ability to ignore reality is staggering.

Here's another for you, libtard. :)

Least Common Denominator detected.

>its basically a fact that democratic economics policies are terrible
wew lad

Oh, I like to use Trump to trigger people, too. You forgot to call me "cuck" or whatever other buzzwords all of your friend are using.

Read her emails, it proves she was ignoring distressing messages from the Benghazi embassy. They were tortured and died because of her inactions despite weeks of distress messages. When Congress asked her about the motives of the rioters/terrorists she replied by yelling, "What difference does it make?" To which Trey Gowdy reminded her of the many American families who lost a loved one because she didn't realize an insurgence had been building up for weeks. So yeah everyone that said, "Woops, my bad" did so for political gain. You don't fuck with the Clintons behind the scenes in D.C. if you wanna have donors and a political career.

TBH I dont even care if this will have a negative impact on my life or anyone elses.. I just love seeing libtards mad. Anything is worth seeing angry libtards.

oh
Oh look everyone another "intellectualy superior" lib

It's not about who won. It's about what he's now doing with it.

Or are you so ashamed of his actions your only defence is "But Hillary would have been worse"?

Trump's campaign in two sentences.

Translation "I'll fuck it all up, but the liberals hate me"

Meh, at least a SHIT TON of pedophiles have been arrested since he's been in office. Like over 500 and IT IS GLORIOUS!!!!

Trump is EMPEROR

>in touch with the problems of America
KEK

Does Hillary actually care about small towns?

Welcome to why I voted Trump. The tantrums, the pouting, and the glorious crying.... not to mention libtards fucking latch on EVERY LITTLE THING he does... he is their God. They have nothing better to do that be little snowflakes and live for everything he says or does. It's fanfuckingtastic. I have enjoyed every moment of this comedy gold. I love Trump. I truly wish I could shake his hand just to thank him for pissing off the libtards. :)

Correlation =/= causation

Also, citation required that this is an increase

This climate change stuff is too scary. I would rather not know about it and die rather than know its coming and die. I think its right to keep people in the dark about this.

I know, I know lol but seriously his team did A TON of work to figure out what was messing with America. I mean shit we had his son out here in Tyler Tx. I mean no one comes out to Tyler Tx unless its to get a pulse on out here in East Tx.

ITT; Russians and idiots.
>>mfw I don't have a reaction face for how stupid tDump is

Trump is a fucking retard with no redeemable qualities.

Fuck no. However, saying Trump does is just delusional.

Yeah I can't defend that one except sometimes you don't choose who you have to do business with..........I hate Clinton and Trump both for this association

>Trump's supporters are retard with no redeemable qualities.
fixed

I can certainly see the appeal of a president that doesn't bullshit people. You're definitely right about Hillary, but I still worry that Trump isn't 100% sure what he's doing. I agree completely that Bernie would be qualified, but I can't say I've read into Jesse Ventura, though I've heard others endorse him as well, so maybe I should. And I agree that Trump was never boring at any point.

I really want him to bring the bible back into the USA as well. This country is a christian nation and we need to repent to god. I really hope he makes church mandatory on sundays and forces the libtards to attend. The punishment should be imprisonment. The world would be a much better place like this. We also need all this new fake science out of schools and put the real science like the bible in. The USA was always mean to be a christian country. The first amendment gives christians the freedom to do what they want and we need it now more than ever.

I agree that Hillary was a terrible choice. Her entire campaign was "I'm not Trump", which is something a 5 year old would use as a campaign platform. And while I think current Republican policies are terrible, I agree that the Democrat's policies aren't really doing anything to solve the most important problems. Honestly, I'm hoping people on both sides can unite behind someone like Bernie.

>flew on "Lolita Express"
>regularly visited Epstein's estate in Palm Beach
>regularly visited Epstein's home in Manhattan
>b-but Trump was forced to do business with him

Yeah......and I said I hated him for that decision. I was merely saying that was the only defense I had for that relationship. Didn't say it was excusable yo

covfefe

Different user but the most basic IR theories (like realism) state that republicans are best at running state governments. Another IR theory (believe this one is constructivism or NeoRealism) states (gonna paraphrase the hell out of this because it's really long) that republicans are the best choice because they are the only ones who can get stuff done because democrats have no idea how the hell to get laws to pass. Republicans shortcomings is that they lack the creativeness that democrats have in making new laws. This creativeness is often what hold them from passing new laws they think of because few represent the populations values (because it's new or just a bad idea)

Why doesnt trump just lock up all the liberals or just kill them. That would be major progression for America. I dont view them as americans and they should be treated as terrorists. Remember the founding fathers were CREATIONIST CONSERVATIVES and the constitution only applies to them. This is a free country not a communist country like the libs want it to be. #MAGA

>Remember the founding fathers were DEIST REVOLUTIONARIES
ftfy

I agree. Liberals need to be locked up or killed. They're all traitors to the nation anyway.

God damned Koreans are making their move

What's with the gooks being posted in this thread? I don't get it. Get those fucking zipperheads out of here.