Young adults

>young adults
>dating 2 years
>nearly perfect relationship
>relate well because our parents are both shite
>for the past week I have had feelings about another girl
>her sisters friend
>good news is her sisters friend lives on literally the opposite side of the country and I will probably see her like 10 times for the rest of my life
>told my GF because I'm a dumbass
>she doesnt really care because I told her I was over it
>questionable how over it I am

what should I do? is this normal and will it fade away? up until now I havent thought about females. im very depressed about all this

relationship advice plz anons

The problem isn't her. It's you. If it's not this girl it will be another. Your wondering eye is part of who you are and there is no way to change that. Have you considered an open relationship?

yeah, i know the problem is not her.

no, havent considered open relationship

I'm going to tell you straight. You got two options. Open relationship or try to find a woman that is so good you won't even think about other women. The latter is less likely to happen but I wish you the best of luck

well,
i appreciate your honesty

How retarded do you have to be to tell your girlfriend you liked some other chick? You're dense as fuck buddy, if I was you I'd hang myself

honestly if you still have these issues it's a wonder you've lasted 2 years

kek

i dont disagree
i wouldnt have done it if i knew it would ruin our relationship, she was relieved in a sense cause i was upset all day and she thought she did something wrong

one more bump

Honestly you told her cause you felt comfortable in your relationship. Were you just interested in the other woman is Physically or mentally or both? How's your guys relationship been in general the last few weeks?

i feel like weve been fighting more lately but still pretty good relationship.

i dont know what i felt for the other girl, i just couldnt get my mind off having a life with her or leaving my gf for her. i barely even know her, i dont know why i feel this way. she is just as attractive as my gf

That's a bit out there my bud that your thinking so much and just leaving your current gf for someone you don't know. If you want to speak to your gf about it and just try to dive deeper then go ahead but know that it could end the relationship. Maybe it's time to move on in a bit but for now enjoy but if it gets to much to handle again take a break. But keep in mind you might lose your gf.

its just a fantasy but i know what you mean

Mate, how could you not think telling your girlfriend about feelings for another girl WOULDN'T ruin your relationship?

Step to one side and have a quiet word with yourself ffs!

it didnt ruin our relationship, as of now it is great, i am just worried about my feelings for this other girl

Not yet but the seed has been planted OP

I think everyone does this, have a wank over her pics dont txt or speak to her and itll pass, problem is itll be someone else in 6mths, just dont stick your dick in em and alls good.

She sounds like a great person which you clearly do not deserve.If i was your girlfriend i would have dumped your ass in second two.

how does this answer any of my questions?

try talking to girls unlike an autist instead of spending your life white knighting and maybe you wont have so much trouble

It doesn't, i'm not here to help you.
Also, you don't make any sense.How do you know i don't talk to girls and that i have so much trouble?
xoxo

OP i have had the same thing, i have been dating the same girl for 2 and a half years. i met another girl online and we talked a lot and snapchatted each other every day and shit. was getting pics of her fingering herself and i sent her dick picks and shit, behind my girlfriends back. (back story my gf had been having sex with me once a month for like 8 months straight, she is a really unsexual person). so i booked a hotel and said i was going to see my cousins for a weekend. long story short, i met online girl, fucked her for a weekend, then went back to my girlfriend like nothing ever happened.
also found out she was 17 (i was 19) so sexting her is actually a fucking crime. Fucking on edge after that and stopped talking to her.

TL:DR meet new girl for a weekend, fuck, if you like it dump gf. if not just stick with gf and ignore new girl.

Get used to it. It's normal and happens exceed once in a while. Stick with current if happy or the same thing happens again with the next. Google Coolidge effect