You see this beast rushing towards you. What do you do?

You see this beast rushing towards you. What do you do?

wait for it to reach the end of it's chain, then flip kick it

Pet him and question about the good boy

Take off my shirt and throw it over his eyes and look for a rock or anything I can use to bash its head

Plot twist: The image doesn't show it, but the chain was already broken off

Shoot it asap

Cuddle it and then let him eat me.

befriend it

pull down my pants, drop on all four and pat my rump a few times.

Pet till i'm dead

Tell him he's a good boy

shit my pants then shoot it

Bears can be scared away easily. Just stand tough and shout at them.
If that doesn't work lay on your back with a spear pointing up. Bears attacks by standing on the back legs and then fall on top of the pray.

Level my mighty spear against it, wind up for a right-twisting hook stab, and step my back leg to the left and a bit forward as I deliver the blow. I expect to pierce its neck or shoulder and take my body mostly out of its path, then choke up my grip to rain more stabs on the beast, whether it's writhing on the ground or still on its feet.

Bear killer

Embrace death and think to myself "fucking finally".

it wont be so big if you shaved it

go away evil dogger

Allow it to sniff my hand so that I may pet it.

>Pull out .50cal Desert Eagle
>make cherry pie out of it's head

>shaving a double coated dog
Whats wrong with you?

If I shaved it, would it die?

it would be extremely painful

stand up, because it can clearly be seen that the dog is the size of a pekingese

It's a Tibetian Mastiff Hound. They need the fur to surive the cold. It will probably die if you shave it unless you're in a warm place.

Shit so hard in fear, it launches me away from the sheer pressure of fecal matter streaming from my butt. The beast would probably cringe from the shit vaper at the launch site.

most of volume of that dog is fur just like you wet a fluffy cat it looks like chihuahua combined with satan

Flop my dick out

Invoke my knowledge of Chaos Theory and by sheer force of luck cause a massive asteroid to smash into it's head at light speed obliterating it and the entire planet.

Do you let him do his thing or take a chance at putting him down while he's confused?

get my shovel and go to work on him

It's a dog

I've always been told the best thing to do when attacked by a dog is to grab it's front legs and force them apart causing it's shoulder blades to crush it's heart although I imagine it would be less effective against a large dog like that

Groom it.

Get on my hands and knee's and present my anus to it in the hopes that it would accept me as it's bitch rather than kill me

Say "Nothing personnel, dog," and then teleport behind it. As it is confused, I slash it with my "Katana," which is Japanese for "Sword."

>> chihuahua combined with satan
kektrue

headshot then call the local chinese resturant.

Go away evil dogger

hug him
it's a sweet little dogger

Wrap arm in t-shirt then ram arm down it's throat.

step back since the chain will keep it from reaching me.

pet him on the head because he is actualy one foot tall

eat his ass and teach that faggot not to run at a me like that because I'm not a faggot. Then I'll fuck his dad for raising a faggot ass dog son, if he raised a fag then he is a fag.
This has been a scientific analysis from your local user

Prepare my mighty cock to bludgeon it to death.
I never tire of bludgeoning things to death with my mighty cock.

Rub behind the ear and then proceed to rub its belly.

No it wasn't

Let him do it. you can't fight and win that thing. So use the shortest way to make friends with. be his bitch for a day. every day

oh a puppy, give him hugs and pets

Meet my little friend "fluffy"

give him a dog snack and scratch his chin, he looks like a good boy looking after his owner

I run at it, as dog leaps towards my throat, i duck and spear that cunt to the ground, i the lock my arm under its front leg and clasp my other hand behind its head, i pin it down hard into the dirt and i fucking yell at the cunt to stop,

after a few moments of being pinned and submissed the dog will calm its shit dow and know who's boss after that i will fetch it some water, relax next to it and give it strokes.

I say "sit Adolf" and he will follow because it's my own Do Khyi (tibetian mastiff).

Just standing there saying fuck my life

prepare for hugs and cuddles

DOGGIE!

what kind of dog is this?

Ride it and have the time of my life looking awesome.

At best, it's a bear-dog

That only works on squirrels

blast it away with piss

For you

One chain link teleported behind you.

Bring it to home.

I would put that bear down with my bear hands. They act tough, but the trick is to uppercut the lowerpart of the jaw. He then will die of eternal bleeding from the tongue

I'm american. I carry a gun.

Bend over and let it do what has to be done.

That bear is no match for me. One bullet to the brain and dead

Wtf thats a big cat. some kind of tiger? Bengalian tiger/lion?

Let sweet sweet death wash over me

I live in the UK, i wip out my spoon and give it a right fucken wallop thats what

give the fluffy doge some pets

Use my JuJitsu and choke him out.
(Dogs suck at MMA)

Checked
not a bear

Also the breed it a Tibetan Mastiff

Bend over

> Pull out bag of chicken tendies
> Throw it at the beast
> Tame it with chicken tendies

unzip my pants