I REGRET LEARNING ENGLISH

I wish I spent those years learning Mandarin Chinese instead.

The Anglo world view and Anglo culture is evil and negative while the Chinese worldview is positive and doesn't try to control and destroy the planet.

TERRIBLE post.

It's true and you know it

Why are anglos so evil lads?

Are they even human?

obligatory

of course you suck the chinese's dick you mongol alcoholic, i'm not so sure china's neighbor countries think the chinese worldview is positive

chinese are literally the most planet-destroying, profit-driven, human rights-abusing, unethical people in the world. if anyone doesn't have a soul, it's them

literally devil

You have to know the enemy, I learned English for this very reason.

chinese is harder to learn i think
then again i think everyone would learn it easy if there as many chinese movies and websites as english language ones

>China
>Optimist
>Not destroying the planet

>The Anglo world view and Anglo culture is evil and negative
10/10
>while the Chinese worldview is positive and doesn't try to control and destroy the planet.
Citation needed.
Also what the hell are the modern "Chinese" like anyway? Seems like their old culture got internally destroyed by communism, which is western anti-culture.

>Chinese worldview is positive and doesn't try to control and destroy the planet.

Very funny, now when will they start making North Korea behave?

Finns are based emos.

>while the Chinese worldview is positive and doesn't try to control and destroy the planet.

>start making North Korea behave
How are they not behaving?

>The Anglo world view and Anglo culture is evil and negative
Perfect post, 100% true. Anglophones are vapid, lazy drones of globalists.

Where is New Zealand?

>Where is New Zealand?
...Who?

He's talking about Tasmania.

I don't even remember learning english desu

why do you want learning cave drawings and bird chirpings instead most spreaded and usefull language?

Because angl*s are pure evil, more than Germans and Russians.

>Anglo culture is evil and negative while the Chinese worldview is positive

without that pure evil you would still rub your ass with a sheet instead of toilet paper

Good, I would love to have a simple life again, fuck gl*balism.

Even been in the chink internet-sphere? It's a mindless grind of herd mentality. Actually the whole of China has this weird herd mentality, you see it in protesting and basically everything. There is no original thoughts or critical thinking, just adherence to whatever motion is put forth by the collective, typically that is just motivated by instinct/knee-jerk reaction or by an individual playing the overarching strings.

What I'm trying to say is that I doubt you'd like it.