Are black people afraid of white people as much as white people are afraid of black people?

Are black people afraid of white people as much as white people are afraid of black people?

89bdge5h56yjtrfgb

No, but it's easy to change their minds. Most of the black kids were scared of me in high school because I hung out and practiced with a bunch of mma nuts, researched weapons in my free time, and thrashed a linebacker from a nearby high school on spring break. I also have Collin Farrell syndrome, so they might not have thought I was actually white.

to some of them yes. white people are like what jews are to us - they are everywhere, pulling secret strings, and making their lives worse

black people are afraid of the consequences of dealing with white people. Not the people themselves.

Niggers are terrified of whitey because he's the devil

why would i be afraid of black people? they aren't scary.

Ooh classy

In my state blacks actually are pretty wary of white people. Everyone is afraid of everyone else.

>Blacks
>People
which one?

Neither, fucking rocks with sentience.

Whites are cautious of blacks, so afraid isn't the proper term. Its like being civil but cautious around a pit bull but knowing full well what its capable of, and how to handle such things.

Nigga, black people are fuckin afraid of black people.
Notice the increase in uncle tom complaints the best few years? It's not because we wanna be with whites, it's what we wanna get away from.

t. black

Jesus, are black's more primitive than Gorilas?

It's more of a bears and hunters thing if I'm being frank

They're a lot more likely to commit physical crimes than whites because they are more irrational and poor.

Not afraid but can be intimidated by white's intelligence/social structures. Most blacks find whites and white culture to be incredibly boring.

I shave my head and I'm pretty athletic. I've had black people walk into the bathroom, see me, and turn around and walk out.

Why would you be scared of people who raise your children for free?

Well, statically it's in yours and other black people's best interest to not be around other black people, given the rate of black on black violent crime, so I honestly can't blame them.

Only because of their underdeveloped frontal cortex, which is responsible for long term thinking ability... combine this with a high estrogen emotion based hormone complex mix and you have a person that is primed and ready to make a retarded decision like stealing $20 worth of merchandise in exchange for 2-3 of life inside of a cage.

Black people are really stupid, I'm pretty sure you don't need me to explain this to you.

I can't recall ever hearing anyone express fear of white people, except for police of course.

However, I have heard many worry that a nigga might roll up on them.

Yes.

A white walking alone in the ghetto at night will clear streets faster than a muslim running out and screaming "ALLAHU ACKBAR!"

Why? Because whitey alone in the hood is possibly a honey pot.

>6% of the rapes are committed by white males

Absolutely disgusting, someone have to teach these worthless cis white patriarchs to stop being such rapists.

MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Gorillas don't have human intellect. Blacks have some of it. It's like giving a child a matchbook with them.

Yes

The trouble is that outside of truly isolated pockets, blacks don't move in ones-and-twos.
They arrive in hundreds, then reproduce at a rate that swiftly converts fresh areas from Joe Average Burbs into the hellholes their fathers fled.

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. A white person in the hood will attract blacks like flies on shit, because that white person in the hood is a junkie.

Blacks won't try to rob him because they think that he is only there to buy drugs, bad for business. They want white boy to keep coming back because he has a heroine addiction. Police will pull a white person over faster than a black person in a nigger neighborhood.

Nah they're too retarded to have that foresight

Of course they do. Every white is a cop unless proven otherwise.

That's what happens to fags in Africa

That would be unconstitutional. We are to be assumed innocent not guilty.

Toyotas never give out

youre kinda dumb

Again, another person that doesn't understand niggers.

I grew up around them, white people are constantly in black nigger areas to buy drugs. The reason nigger neighborhoods seem so scary and unruly is because you have no business being there. You're not a fucking junkie and you're not a law enforcement agent.

So let's say you yourself went into a nigger area, they would smell you. You are going to get hit in the back of the head with a 40 bottle from some window and robbed. Don't underestimate niggers in packs in their own areas. They can tell when you are out of your element.

Didn't even wait till the marinade was ready, match lighter was too eager to open grill roast some dark meat and nearly set the cook ablaze along with the dish.

I used to walk through the shitty parts of town when I was young and never got harassed by blacks.

Bugged more by cops and middle aged homos, though.

It's true, though. But it can also come out like has said. They can get curious. But a whitey alone can possibly be a cop.

You're very dumb.

I am not afraid of black people, I simple use crime statistics as a metric to determine the percentage of threat from a given race.

Blacks unfortunately present the greatest threat.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone that you meet.

When I was 12 I had a friend (white kid) who lived a few blocks south of me in a more "diverse" neighborhood. On my way back from his house once I was chased by a dozen or more blacks on bikes. Been scared of niggers ever since.

Im black and this is retarded. If it was in the hood, the white guy would most definitely get jumped.

There's no way that can be considered as acceptable behavior to anybody.

Honestly I hate women much more than blacks. I'd pay top dollar for an amusement park where I could do this kind of shit to bitches all day.

This is fucked up. What is this from?

You're from Canada, you don't count.

You're even less of a person than you would otherwise be.

I'm black and I'm low key afraid of blacks. White people are never scary. My worst fear is being profiled by a white.

You're probably a Nigerian or something like that

African-AMERICANS are the poor and impoverished groups that have a culture that encourages crime.

You don't count.

> white people were never scary
Every single major war ever.
On a personal level they're not but when we burst holy shit does stuff happen

From talking to my black coworker, I'd say they are.

Since when are white people afraid of any other race? Hate isn't fear. People hate roaches but they don't fear them.

It seems that the moment whites assert some confidence and put on their "remember history" face, yes. But otherwise not so much. Not being a super skinny manlet helps too.

what the fuck is going on here

black people are incapable of planning for the future so they fear nothing.

also, crime statistics suggest that they should fear other black people.

Notice how one of them chases the nigs around the corner

i fear roaches.
as if they're hiding teeth and poison or something and will jump up and attack any second.
its just so unnatural, exoskeleton, brain spread out trough the nervesystem...
they dont even have lungs, just holes in their body where air flows trough.
fuck bugs

There are people just like us. We are all the same

Nice motto, gentlesir
*tips fedora*

its the negro mating ritual.
the male will grab her and hurt her before forcing himself on her to prove his strength.

except the majority actually believe this and think their breaking of laws is good

>Collin Farrell
Googled it and its literally retardism

I never got what was going on here.