Redpill me on the anorexia nervosa eating disorder and how it became prevalent in the West

Redpill me on the anorexia nervosa eating disorder and how it became prevalent in the West.

What a fatty

jesus christ, what a fat fucking whale

Its basically a control issue. Its *always* brought on by something else, like childhood abuse, but it comes down to the sufferer taking control to an extreme in order to compensate for something mentally. There are multiple dimensions to it as the sufferer themselves does see it as self harm in some respects, so it can be a form of inflicting punishment on one's self as well.

I've never bothered to see if it had a higher prevalence in the west, but something tells me you don't find much of it in underdeveloped nations.

It's a disease of largess and comfort.
Like all mental diseases, it only occurs when there is not enough natural stress on the body, so the mind invents a problem to give itself something to do.

anorexia isn't prevalent though, there are relatively few anorexics, but there are millions of obese people

Spooky

Sweet Dee?

it didnt become prevalent. It is a made up disorder used by feminists to try and push "body acceptance" (fat fetishism) degeneracy, and a new victim complex for exclusively women.

Bitch looks like she's straight out of Dark Souls

You're an idiot. What, are these women paid shills too? "Oh you barfed up your bagel? $0.50 has been deposited in your account!"

You gangly, uncoordinated bitch.

Man if someone just fucking start smashing her with a bat she would be dead so fucking quick, she probably wouldn't even be able to take 3 swings anywhere without 5 bones breaking at once

At first i thought that was a Hooters uniform

People are massive narcissists who become so obsessed with there own image that they end up practically killing themselves to look like a burnt out skeleton.
I doubt it happens much outside of developed society, anyone who needs to work to stay alive wouldn't have the time or inclination to do something so utterly pointless.

Im not saying it doesnt exist. Im saying it occurs only very rarely and yet is presented as a huge issue and somehow mens fault. Whereas obesity which is like 30-40% of the population now is pushed as brave and healthy

Hi Ms. Skeletal

Wtf lol psycho

Oy vey! Idz like annuhdah Auschwitz! Remembah the six bazingamillian!

It was a proof of concept about propaganda affecting the lives of women, many affected by bulimia and anorexia because they saw too many ads with skinny girls, effectively brainwashing them.

Now they are using the same concept to promote "diversity" and "progressive behavior", promoting feminism and hate towards men as means of birth control.

>Hillary Clinton supporter.jpg

Shit lads tell me someone has Dawnbringer equipped.

Fat shame is to blame.

I became bulimic after quitting drinking. I used to puke a lot from drinking too much. I stopped drinking and i felt great, except my stomach always felt fucked up. I'd eat a bunch, feel like shit, and like when drunk just "get it over with" and go puke. It became a habit and whenever i felt full, I'd have an overwhelming urge to get not feeling full. I lost like 60 pounds, told everyone "cuz i cut out the beers". Nobody knows at all. This is the first time I've ever mentioned it ever. Im getting over it by just not eating as much at once. I used to think when i heard about this shit the people that have it are retarded. Now i think i am also retarded.

Wow these fat shamers just take it too far sometimes

Capitalist Jews in the media promote promiscuity to destroy the Western nuclear family as part of their attack on Western Christian culture and conspiracy to increase the size of the state. As life long monogamous marriage has disappeared, body image is increasingly important, hence we have this obscene situation where middle-aged women are injecting themselves with botox to stay attractive to men, and young girls are starving themselves. Jewish doctors get rich from the inevitable medical costs involved with clearing up the mess, usually from tax money.

I'm always equipped, whether you like it or not!

Did the skellington live?

>Shit lads tell me someone has Dawnbringer equipped.

Always.

Praise Meridia.

>tfw Skyrim's Meridia is plagued with knight-commander Meredith's voice

I avoided that quest

>I avoided that quest

It has one of the less generic dungeons. You have to open up doors so that a the beam of light from Meridia reaches inside the sanctum. Then you have to fight those rare shades that necromancers conjure. It ends with a somewhat difficult fight against a magic user that transforms into a flying spirit monster when you kill him. So you have to kill him twice, while also fighting a mob of lesser minions. Worth playing once.

Sorry but this is funny.
>"Rattlebones"

Only problem is the voice. Every time I found that beacon in a random dungeon I turned off my headphones to avoid hearing it.

Bitch needs some humanity

Kek