ITT: Sup Forums approved tv shows

ITT: Sup Forums approved tv shows

I was about to post that :3

Pepa means vagina here in mexico

Does Bella and the bulldogs mean anything in Mexican?

Pepa in Argentina means LSD.

Why do normies like this shit?

I would delete that. I wouldn't want to summon him

Summon who?

*desire to know more intensifies*

Racist

why not?

Based Peppa triggers kebab and gives no fucks.

Sleep tight oinkers

The Barneyfag

This show was better before the girl characters happened.

You arent going to find any popular right leaning shows, but there are a few decent shows that are neutral.

If you like sitcoms and actually want to laugh then I'd recommend Seinfeld and Frasier

If you want something historical then I'd recommend Black Sails. Way better than game of thrones.

What kind of show are you looking for?

I watch it for Bernadette she's hot I don't care about Penny she's a whore

This. Penny and Bernadette were fine, but when they added Amy it tipped the balance and the show became much, much shittier

Border patrol is hilarious, we have our own but the Australian and Nz one way better because of all the dumb Chinese travellers. Ours is just Americans who didn't know they can't bring guns across the border

Uncontested best show.

wasn't this an ironic joke on Sup Forums? ponyposting a childs show just let out of control

it's like the advice dog meme... absolute cultural devastation. so many lives lost

>Implying this steaming pile of sitcom bullshit was ever remotely entertaining

Bazookas

get out of my head....GET OUT OF MYHEAD

This dude knows what's up.
EEnE was/is the fucking shit.

It's garbage, but when you're stuck at work with nothing to do on 2nd shift on a tuesday and nothing else is on and you know how closely internet usage is monitored, it's tolerable.

I don't know I was gonna shitpost but I don't feel like it anymore. I don't know anything about my little pony just it's a neckbeard meme

Where you belong.

>seinfeld
>jews jewing it up in jew york city
>Sup Forums approved

It is just entertaining enough to watch on one screen while you browse Sup Forums on the other

Nah, a lot of people legit like the show. It's pretty good, not the same teaparty bullshit most girls shows are. If it was anything but ponies, nobody would consider it particularly obnoxious.

Most of the meme hate on Sup Forums actually comes from the great pone war of 2011. Ponies were all over the boards, autists got triggered by it, it became the easiest thing in the world to troll with, ponies everywhere. Mods chose to just ban poneposters on site. Poneposters won that battle, and eventually /mlp/ and GR15 were implemented.

Now the only people who actually get mad about it being posted elsewhere are retards or bootlickers.

Rewatching...now.

>loudly insult customers and give them poor service (by own admission)
>complain about bad tips

Actually, this is Sup Forums approved.