18 yo male. Am I fucked?

18 yo male. Am I fucked?

No you'll never be fucked with that tiny little penis.

Just a bit

Yep, you'll be dead by 50 if you don't lose some fucking weight

Just a bit like ur dick lol!

Yeah, but not only because you have a micropenis. Let me ask you something, how the fuck are you an 18 year old male and a fatass? Your dick would actually look bigger if you weren't so fucking fat. You're going to die young due to some disease caused by obesity. Shouldn't matter much though, you're a fucking loser who has to get his self esteem stroked or deflated on the internet. Kys when you get the opportunity.

>has micropenis
>am I fucked

Fucked is the one thing you're never going to be

nice try OP but ... no cigar !

HAHAHHAAA

Is your name DJ?

You're fucked because you're a fat piece of shit, you lazy, disgusting fucking mongrel

Just trap. fat ass + limp little clitty will look nice in panties.

Lose some weight first

actually yes you will be fucked.. in the ass by tops becuase you'll turn gay when no women want you. Prepare to be bred bitch boi.

this.

op how long is your hard peepee ?
and how about soft?

Loose weight and you will get a bigger dick, If that wont motivate you nothing will

bump for this

kek

Probably not, like ever

bump for bumping for this))

If that's an erect picture, you're definitely gonna have a hard time with women (or rather swiftly from hard to soft)

but ultimately just as most have harshly pointed out, lose weight, even if you're dick isn't the best, if your body and personality are desirable, you've still got a tongue, hands and any extra purchasable accessories for pleasing whatever partner may stick it out.

If not, there's always prostitutes and an early grave from obesity, or just get super rich and find yourself a gold-digger who's willing to sign a prenup and blow you.

You are not fucked... You're just fat.

Glad he clarified that he's male to kick off this great thread. Never would have guessed

>virgin detected
No woman would ever say this to a man. A woman would deal with a man who has a small penis for any number of reasons before she dealt with a man who thinks he knows shit that in reality he only assumes to know.

Lose weight b/ro, you'll never have a big dick but it probably is kind of average looking on a normal body. Do you have phimosis too ?