I hope Jessi is okay.

What happened to her anyways?

me too, milwaukee can be really unsafe for white women

She was swindling money from the patreon, so they gave her the boot

>there

there bad

here good

False

People kept creeping on her so she stays behind the scenes now. You can here her in the background for some Best of the Worsts.

God damn she got fat and ugly

>implying you're anything of worth

Fuck off

>got

always was

The riots are only the poor parts of Milwaukee. Unless you can assume that any of them live there, they're probably fine, possibly avoiding the web due to all the BLM controversy.

She got fatter and uglier

>there
they

>there
grammer and spelling is important to a certain degree. You don't have to be 100% perfect, but if you start rambling off about world issues and war and the complexity of the situation in Iraq you should be able to spell simple words and know basic grammer. No, it isn't a sign of your intelligence. A very smart person can write like a moron, but I haven't seen a sign of intelligence yet. All so far I've seen is another trendy college kid who protests war for the sake of protesting war cause it's cool to do so cause he thinks government is bad because rage against the machine said so as he sits listening to the music on his sterio in a rich suburban house while his mom shops for their groceries in a clean supermarket on the corner in her SUV while he attends a college and gets a quliaty education (or in this case maybe not) Damn this country! Let's not make an effort to stop crazy terrorists from detonating a nuclear devise in our city, that's just a bad idea, damn our crazy government. Thread Killer write some reasons for not ousting Saddam. Write some things you know and have learned and I'll ignore your spelling.

yes. I am being a dick because I think you're a moron.

or for that matter, allow me to re-explain in a language you might understand:

I think your a moron.

shove your war protest up your ass.

I'm starting a petition to stop the police from trying to find the Maryland sniper. I will send you the petition if you email me.

Oh God Rich is dead!

Honestly I just want a new best of the worst

that's all I ask

HES A WHITE MALE! Nothing is more disgusting in the world than whites.

no jokes, memes, or lies - that's an ex of mine in the OP. she has a very distinct mouth and set of teeth, plus she attended a lot of conventions in wisconsin, minnesota, and illinois to peddle some nerd shit she crafted.

basically what I'm saying is Mike has touched something I have ejaculated on

>possibly avoiding the web due to all the BLM controversy
Beardfat or Wizard was actually commentating it like the little cuck he was, defending the robber and going on about how it was a WHITE (Police was black) cop

According to some RLM damage control that happened:
>Jessi whispers to someone on pre-rec that she has a bunch of weed ready to be smoked
>mic is on, everyone on stream hears it
>full damage control, stream deleted
>all reddit posters that ask about it get banned and deleted
>RLM flat out denies it happened
>Jessi disappears immediately after from camera

Something about Milwaukee laws against drug use, they do punish hard.

did they release this months botw? they were supposed to release it yesterday but i've not seen hide nor hair of it

>swindling money from the patreon

do you not know how patreon works?

>basically what I'm saying is Mike has touched something I have ejaculated on

Jay's butt?

Did you fingerbang her in a nightclub

maybe, don't judge me

maybe, don't judge me

there terrific

Theyll be fine

her and mike broke up you fucking retards. Stop making up dumb theories.

they're*

I'm sure there would've been an update if something had happened

Mike would put on his kkk shirt and run straight into the nigger riots swinging his all american bat into their nigger skulls

What is wrong with you?
Not everyone is a American you fucking retard.
How many languages do you amerifat speak?

I heard that there was an entire subreddit dedicated to creeping on her, so now she stays behind the scenes because she doesn't want a bunch of weird stalkers jerking off to her

who /terrific/ here

Jay is a chubby chaser

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Jessi's biological clock slowly ticking away. At the age of 33, she only has two short years before the risk of miscarriage, birth defects, and sterility rapidly rise.

For years Jessi kept her biological imperative stored deep down in the back of her mind.. but as all eventually women find, the sound will grow louder and louder - a horrifying cacophony of guilt and regret will fill her every thought - eventually deafening even the most unfit or unwilling of women.

Tick. Tock. Tick! Tock!

Her latest disappearance is no coincidence. The flood of nasty comments she read about her exploding weight and fading youth have grown so heavy that she can no longer find the strength to appear in front of the camera. Combined with her distress over her fleeting chance at motherhood, Jessi will most likely "find herself" in the coming months. She will stay out partying with her girlfriends later and later each night, making new "friends" and dancing with strangers to feel beautiful again. Mike will have his suspicions, but he isn't man enough to contain forays into the Milwaukee night. He'll wonder who her new friends "Tyrese" and "Jamal" are, and why Jessi texts them so late into the night. This desperate search for self-affirmation and a more virile buck (no, Mike is not the man she expected him to become) will lead to a path of self destruction and ruin. And just like that, her brief moment in the internet's spotlight will dim and sputter - a poetic reflection of her life - and she will vanish never to be seen again.

A failed singer, a failed actress, and soon to be failed mother. Jessica Nakles. Age 33.

She smiles like Palpatine.

Is this pasta

I'm scared it isn't

>tfw I'm not part of a grey squirrel/red squirrel power couple

Hold me bros