Details on M. Night Shyamalan's Tales From the Crypt

>TNT and TBS President Kevin Reilly stated the series will run longer than the original series with a half-hour anthology and then a one-hour original show with some shorts in between
>The Tales from the Crypt reboot will not bring back the Crypt Keeper from HBO. The pay cable network owns the rights to the character, so he can’t be used in TNT’s version

This is going to be a disaster.

fuck this. Just make a new show. The Crypt Keeper is essential to TFtC

>No Cryptkeeper because HBO
Cable channels need to start banding together before this Netflix fad really tears them apart.

>reboot something
>Abandon one of the main components
Yeah that always works right?

The Crypt Keeper was 75% of the fun. Fuck this.

This brah

Sounds shit

Good, this is a great opportunity to give banshees the exposure they deserve. Too many ghouls hosting horror shows, clearly there's some bias.

No Crypt Keeper and Shamwow? Gonna be pretty shit.

The Crypt Keeper WILL be in the show but the same design as the HBO version nor will John Kassir return.

Apparently the crypt keeper will be "reinvented" for the show.

>the Crypt Keeper is now a trans black womyn

*not the same design as the HBO version
I meant to say.

>The cabler has greenlit 10 episodes of “Tales From the Crypt” with a newly reinvented Crypt Keeper, which will anchor the TNT’s upcoming 2017 horror block curated by M. Night Shyamalan.

>They found a way to make the Crypt Keeper more horrifying

Why does shadydong still get work

>you'll never watch a Tales from the Crypt marathon on Halloween night under a warm blanket with a nice warm cup of hot cocoa

Why don't you just do that this year? The episodes haven't gone anywhere or something.

that's kinda offensive because you are suggesting that a proud LGBTQOI3KL3L43O0+++ womyn hershey bar is the perfect fit to potray something scary and monstrous looking.

that's actually a good idea

Tbf blame HBO for them not being able to use the crypt keeper.

I'm sure they can find one suffering enough from AIDs to play the part.

>you'll never do all of that
>with a female companion

Because where I live it's still somewhat warm at night.

I live in Florida user, you gotta use the power of imagination.

Fill your room with air conditioners and fans.

Part of me wants to be really excited for this because i love horror and the more horror shows and movies around the better.

unfortunately i can feel in my soul that it will be shit.

Sure, I'll just imagine I'm actually cold right now.

or you could wait till october