Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

Side pic

Yea

Look like some kinda fucking Persian Jew Seth MacFarlane

get rid of the mold, grow an aesthetic beard, leave ur hair like this, maybe the side a little bit shorter. Go to the gym.

That is all you need for a 'decent' look, because thats what ur after.. Ill give you a hack thow.. it's not about how you look, it who you are as a person.. trust me, im 28 now and people have far more respect for smart and normal people then fucking 'look-at-me-i-got-this-because-im-pretty'

even without all this i still think you look normal, just smile, makes you alot prettier then now.

No more than usual.

You are normal looking. Not attractive enough to get by with looks alone, but if you act vibrant and with confidence you'll be fine.

Confirming ugly

If you ain't white you ain't right. To back to India

at least you got my ethnicity right...

The fact that you said ethnicity just diminishes all respect I may have had for you. I swear to God you just look like a leftist cuck

what else? race? idk, because... well idk what other word to say lol

No

You Indian faggot... Sup Forums is the last place where you should ask for opinions about yourself.

Worse exists

are you an NRI ?

Kahan se hai bhai tu ?

Nah, fag. You're about a 5.5-6/10.

Chutiya lag r h gandmare

PEOPLE ARE SAYING NO, PEOPLE ARE SAYING YES ACK WHO DO I BELIEVE

>Am I ugly?
No. Are you my type? Also no. I do know a LOT of people that would consider you attractive. So, despite my considering you unattractive, I would have to say you are cute. I cannot give further evaluations, I'm only going to what I observe from people with different tastes from me. I might be off from their attraction meters - they like fuckboys who touch them musically despite how much they hated their fuckboy counterparts before the musicians,

Bhosdike gaand Mara saale . Sup Forums pe behenchidd chutiye bhar gaye hain harami saale

this. Your face won't make anyone moist, nor would it make em puke.

well - are those people that would consider me attractive, attractive?

now it's an OCI, i'll have you know

What a horrible question. Im sure you' re saying that cause you dont have luck in love, just let you know yourself, be funny, and make smile a lot the people who love's you, with that someday he/she gonna appear. Pd: you're not cute, but you're not ugly. Sorry for the ortografy, hello from spain

I don't think I'll ever have enough confidence to post my picture online. Especially on a site known for its cruel userbase.

Most of them are more attactive than me. A few are girls. Since you are posting this on Sup Forums, just about all of them would pick up on your insecurity unless you are posting out of sheer curiosity. Confident ugly people are more attractive than insecure comely people - unless the ugly goes into hideous or the comeley goes into insanely hot. That is a relative issue - types are involved and debating, etc. The 1-10 scale is a myth as all have types and - eh - you are symetrical, well groomed, just do YOU and kill the doubt and you will be fine.

Sounds like a safe space Trump voter.

it seems like the only people who find me attractive on Sup Forums are gay guys, who will go for virtually anything.

that's vs girls who won't go for uggos like me.

You have a sense of humor so that's good.

lol

well on a serious note, people say i'm funny actually, which i guess doesn't help...

Yes

IMO you are not ugly.

so write an entire fucking essay for you
and you dont even fucking respond, i hope you kys fagget

I'm not gay, I prefere girls. I'm closer to being straight. As I said, you are not my type. I know girls who would love you, except your possible insecurity. Want to re-read what I posed?: If you ever want to feel good about who and what you are - check out who and what people are who have power and authority that was earned in any way outside of love and charm. Trust me, you are golden.

well those are special cases. but for the majority of people, attractive people have it much better.

oh ok... but what about people who always say that looks are a big part of how you are viewed? there's no why they're wrong in saying that, right?

Why u look like u bout to drop the hottest terrorist attack of 2017

"hottest"

ty