Why do people always say the AFC East is so bad? They have been a top 4 division or better for the last 15 years...

Why do people always say the AFC East is so bad? They have been a top 4 division or better for the last 15 years, look up the statistics. And yeah, while its not great, it's still an impressive feat to be better than half the other divisions for 15 years. So remember that next time you try to cry "muh pats got an easy schedule"

anything to discredit brady and the patriots

Is this a new meme for 2017 or something?

Even if the division was bad it still doesn't make sense, half their games are against teams not in their division, and they win like 90% of those as well

>he plays in the worst division in the worst conference
>He's the GOAT

Loving every laugh

AFC south is way worse, if you watch football

AFC East put out 2 playoff teams lol keep up bitch niqqa

>lowqualitybait.bmp

>AFC West
>AFC East
>AFC North
>AFC South
That's the standings faggot, kill yourself

Well at least this year the pats had an almost historically easy schedule. What actual good teams did they face? Ravens and Seahawks. Both are mediocre to okay and the pats went 1-1 against them.
The afc east wasnt that bad this year but it is by no means a good division. Its a division of mediocrity and the jets

Lmao, that's is just this year in a microscope isn't it? Aside from the Patriots the other teams in that division have a combined 3 playoff appearances in the last 15+ years.

This is some second tier Bradycuck damage control.

u r a retard

>le here are standings [citation needed]

Are you?

The Dolphins and Jets each have more than 3 playoff appearances in the past 15 seasons.

What? That's simply not true tho

Because pats haters don't know how to do research of just pretend not to since it usually just makes brady look better

ANOTHER let's suck on bradys dick thread

Your fucking obsessed with a guy who doesn't give 2 shits about your existence

I favor the phins over the steelers

Could be worst, you could be the afc or NFC north

I'm not sure if I should be amazed that the NFC North has two teams in the playoffs considering how mediocre to bad the division has been this season, or mad that a better NFC team didn't get a wildcard spot because Detroit and Green Bay get to beat on the Bears and Vikings.

Good bait I suppose. Brady would be nothing without this piss easy conference. In the NFC east or any other div he would get creampied regularly

This board has gone to such shit that the "fun" content is now just Brady dicksucking with the purpose of upsetting the board. A bunch of goddamn ledditors and children.

3 of those teams haven't had a franchise quarterback in over a decade.

If only 1 team has been to a super bowl in the last 15 years it is a bad division

The AFC East is a baby schedule for the Pats

t. Jest fan

>Detroit gets to beat on the Viking and Bears
I.. what is this? When did everything go so right?

Guess the NFC West is Elite then huh?

>You saw Tom Brady play?!

>Brady retires soon
>Dolphins get 6 free wins each season.

2002 was truly a cancerous year

By this retarded metric, there would only be two "good" divisions and one of them would be the NFC south.

I count 3 being the NFC South, West, and AFC North

Because they are idiots, If the patriots werent so good the teams in the division would be much closer

>patriots go 6-0 against their division
>THAT DIVISION SUCKS LOOK HOW MANY LOSES IT HAS

Yeah, fucking 1/3 of the loses are to the patriots

Realignment was a mistake.

What I find most amazing about that pic is how the seahawks have basically had a stranglehold on the nfc west for almost 20 years but only broke the 1000 fan mark like 3 years ago

They are dumb

rampant jealousy

There are much worse divisions in the league