Why are there so few Chinaboos compared to weebs, even though China has 11 times as many people as Japan?

Why are there so few Chinaboos compared to weebs, even though China has 11 times as many people as Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China isn't making enough gay cartoons

Because chinese pop culture is shit

shit culture

Because commie trauma.

Because Mao tried to destroy their traditional culture and replace it with communism.

Nobody likes commies

>even though China has 11 times as many people as Japan?

Do they produce 11 times as many anime/hentai/lolicon as Japan?

>chinese culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

chinks completely destroyed their own culture, and now they are polluting the planet with toxic wastes and poaching animals into extinction
They need complete g*n*c*d*

I really like China (B.C.China)

I am a chinaboo
I blame dynasty warriors and autism

Because of the based Meiji Restoration and Japan's soft power.

Commie never make any culture.
They destroy old things, steal everything and share it, so they can not produce something new with their own hands. It looks like Sup Forums of Sup Forums.

/thread

There is plenty of art made under communism. Maybe not in China, but Eastern Europe produced much art.

What's the relation with Sup Forums though ?
There are plenty of buyfags in Sup Forums and not everyone can watch japanese tv/read untranslated manga or has money to buy things.

That wrong tho.

But ancientChinaboo is everywhere here

Because Chinese were Khan'd

If you love Japanese culture you're basically a Chinaboo

If you love Chinese culture you're basically a Mongolboo

They make few desu

chinese are subhumans

Shit culture, shit language, shit people and shit government.

Koriab?

because chinese pop culture not discovered yet

because china fucking sucks i used to live there

because in china and other asian countries there are a plenty of koreaboos/japanboos but no such thing chinaboos here

because china is a shithole.

actually chinese hate korea. japanboo are very popular though

no such thing. asians just copy s. korean shit, most times they don't even bother and just watch the shows as is. only worthwhile invention made by chinks is gutteroil.

what a pathetic lie:^)

中国朝鮮から色んなものをパクってきた日本がそれ言うか…

>asians just copy s. korean shit
Thought it was Koreans who copied everything Chinese, and is now copying everything Japanese.

you are right. chinese are actually father of korean and japanese. but korean will not admit it.

>t. xiang

China needs to develop a new culture. The cultural revolution destroyed every trail of the Old China.

japan only has weebs because anime

It has: corruptness, copying, status flaunting, status pretense (chinks will starve themselves to appear rich to some coworkers with an expensive car), and capitalism.

It's basically Western with remnants of Confucian mentality highlighting and bringing to the fore, the worst parts of the Western.

Rich countries are best at distributing popculture. China will get richer, so their popculture will become more dominant.

They are recovering their old stuff.

>destroy 2200 years worth of history because of a german meme
>wonder loudly why no one cares about you

old china was actually bad. it result in technological stagnation and also things like foot binding

what? We admit it actually. And we don't feel ashamed of the fact we were heavily influenced by you.

The only reason we hate you guys is because you turned into disgusting commies. and your commie shitheads even helped NK Kim's family. who is horrible dictator than Mao

>destroy 2200 years worth of history because of a german meme
>doesn't matter cause you have 2800 spare years of history left

China was pretty cool especially when Song dynasty. before Mongol completely destroyed the country

If Mongol didn't exist from the first place, maybe the industrial revolution could be emerged like 1000 years ealier, in China.

Very good

also they need to abolish censorship.

>It has: corruptness, copying, status flaunting, status pretense (chinks will starve themselves to appear rich to some coworkers with an expensive car), and capitalism.
But literally all of those except for capitalism were the pinnacle of old Chinese culture. A successful man was one who managed to become a 官, be corrupt, flaunt his status, acquire wives and concubines, never invent anything or do anything productive.

before mao: average lifespan 35
after mao: average lifespan 65
????

i think manchu was worse

This is the kind of stuff that the communist party makes you believe, but your literature, your art, the engieniering and the math was really great in China before Mao

I want to give the Three Kingdoms-ish name to my future child whether it's a male or a female if I'm doomed to be a father.
Chinks here do you have any good ones come up to you? Pls help me

Failan

t.chink

in 漢字?

>before mao: average lifespan 35
>after mao: average lifespan 65

kek. poor chinese who is severaly brainwashed that was Mao's work. Mao's achievement.

look around the history of other any countries at that 20th centuary. The heavy increase of lifespan was something granted all over the word importing western's medicine and education, hospital system.

Can you say that was truly Mao's effort when you look at Taiwan?
which was having pretty much the same lifespan improving phenomenom, and which was not having the fat bald dictator named Mao?

>but your literature, your art, the engieniering and the math was really great in China before Mao

So they poured women's urine on their ship when they were fighting to Brits in Opion war, believing the women' urine would protect the ship from fire.

Depends.
If they balance it so that people feel at ease about making frivolous content, music and nonpolitical jokes that outsiders also "get" by leaking out of the country via trade they might manage to do it nonetheless.

Albeit the language barrier is strong.
If anime is your equivalent to the jeans and cola of america and the export-spiritism of india then the chinks have yet to bring their big hit for which they should have enough population and time.

Mandala drawing in kindergarden, "bhuddist" courses in the west are for example dumbed down but sucessful exportculture of Tibet even though they were never really a very free society.
Hell, I have a Tibetboo friend who works at a bhuddist center and has a jacket with their bhodi-motives.

>before mao: average internet speed 0 mpbs
>after mao: average internet speed 100 mpbs

coincidence?

The Soviet Union and its satellite states produced GOAT culture though.

That's sounds weird. Source?

I'm a Taiwanboo desu

>even though China has 11 times as many people as Japan?
I know this is probably hard for an American to understand, but quantity doesn't equal quality.

Cute pupper.

If they can do that, maybe Japanese publishers will stop ruining my loli manga with cancerous mosaic or full censorship.

支那子 for a girl.