Any of you guys know if I can still apply to university by June 30th? I've missed both UCAS deadlines

Any of you guys know if I can still apply to university by June 30th? I've missed both UCAS deadlines.

Some courses let you message them
When I started my course years ago I applied like a month before the coruse started and got on.

kys faggot

I dunno, I feel like I dickhead ringing up 10 business computing courses this close to the deadline. Are you sure?

This shit has been eating away at me and I wanna die. Everywhere I look says March 24th.
t. NEET

well what do you have to lose? they don't know you so you might as well ask, worst they can do is say no apply next year..

>say no apply next year
That's what I'm worried about, I can go college for a year but I've wasted this whole year and don't wanna waste another.

We don't see your problem. Then simply take this semester off and work. It is also good for your CV

I feel I wasted my time at uni so...
If you can't get in this year then just get a job and work for a year.

but still, you either ask and they say yes or no.
Or you don't ask and you'll never get it and feel worse
Get your shit together and call them or drop an email right now. do it you fucking worthless piece of shit.

Yeah you can, the deadlines mean jack shit.

Think of how many people don't get the grades they want at A level and have to apply for somewhere else like a month before.

What uni anyway?

You can try applying directly; you've got nothing to lose.

Other than that, you may have to just go through Clearing.

I think OP wants to know from us, if he should study in general. And we can't answer that question. Maybe you should try the student counselling?

I've done that this year, made very little money.

You told us, you are a programmer
Try out some freelancing. If you are disciplined, you will make enough money. In general some programming beginner can request between 15-20$

upwork
freelancer

A few in West London.
I suck at programming lmao.

>I suck at programming.
Then what are you studying? Networking? IT-sec?

Business computing
See

Sorry, didn't see it.
Then you should be able to get any job, since everyone needs sap developer, even if they are only trainees. My respect, I hate sap

But first you should contact the secretaries of your course instructors

Shame I'm not able to get to my phone right now. Are uni's open on the weekends for phone calls?

Nope, search for their email and write a friendly mail (telling them you hope they can apply you and you didn't get a course alst semester and remember, you are the supplicant so be humble) with your student id and a formless document telling you want to apply to the course with your sign (this is important, since else they can't add you to the course by law)
Some do without, but most will ask you for it

>student id and a formless document
What? What student ID? The only ID I had was my college pass. Is a student ID an American thing?

Also what do you mean by "formless" document?

So you didn't even start university? Well then your chances are very low. You can visit the courses (you surely had old crocks visiting your courses in college), but getting a grade you later can use for your university start is very hard and you will have to talk with every professor individually.

Sorry, I translated it bad from my language. I mean an informal document.

They would probably not even read it at this point. Computing courses fill up quickly. They will offer you a place to fill up spaces if any are spare though because they need the money