White people who have small, close-set eyes are almost always terrible people in my experience

White people who have small, close-set eyes are almost always terrible people in my experience.

Do you think this is a reliable measure?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rosspomeroy/2014/04/14/if-he-looks-stupid-he-probably-is/#501b76376967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agreed

ya theyre evil usually , or always

100% fucking agreed,
Never met a decent person with these facial features, always sneaky, two-faced spitefull pieces of shit.

SNAKES, Thats why they have them snakey eyes

It's a sign of alcohol fetal syndrome. Aka their moms drank while pregnant

they're normally pretty stupid too

They should be arrested and quarantined so that they do not reproduce

not to mention they look fucking disgusting

True

ive notice the same shit lol.

any user here have small, close-set eyes that would like to refute these claims??

that being said, girl in OP's pic looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome

Legit question, since we know that all black people are stupid while all the sand people are evil cunts.

I believe your statement to be true, yet, other than in the question of niggers and mudslimes, I have a hard time finding any statistical basis for it.

user with "close-set" eyes here. not an asshole and I even volunteer for my community!

It's a common trait among Appalachian hillbillies, who are mainly Scotts Irish people who were run out of their homeland for being terrible people. They isolated themselves in the mountains and became even more inbred, magnifying their features and faults, physical, mental and moral.

Appalachain hillbillies are among the lowest form of life on earth. They are not just stupid, but vile and evil They lack all morality They will look you in the eye and lie to you and then try to rob you blind They will call you sir or madam and then try to steal your dog and butcher it for dinner.

yes. sneks.

no it's not

That's a mug shot. She attended her boyfriend's ex's funeral and cut off her tits.

Wow dude, how about no?

Move out of the trailer park, mountain folk are good folk.

but this fucker is nice , doesnt he have it too ?

WTF I HATE GORDON NOW

Robert Blake Johnson
Booking Number: 3333581
Booking on: 6/1/2017
County: Gaston
Date of Birth: 4/9/1990
Race: White
Charges

Violation Description: LAR REMOVE/DEST/DEA CT COMPO
Violation Description: Larceny, Aid And Abet
Violation Description: Trespass, 1st Degree

Yes, I've noticed that a lot of unintelligent white people who are prone to poor decision making, unable to delay gratification, and have shaky moral foundations all have similar facial features. I've lived in several different states in different regions of the US and noticed the similar features in all of those places amongst a lot of the trashy, low performing, perpetually in trouble white people. There is definitely a genetic component to low intelligence and criminality and some of those genes must express themselves in physical characteristics, particular in their physiognomy.

In my opiniin they should all be sterilized. Same goes for the similar types in other races. Blacks have their own version (who make up a much higher proportion of the general black population, hence large perpetual black underclass, same with white trailer trash types), hispanics have their own version, et cetera. They should all be sterilized, and all be punished more harshly when caught committing crime.

Eugenics for the 21st century.

WHIIIITTEEE PEEEEOOPLLEEEEEE W SMAAAAAALLLLL EEEEEYYYYEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!

nah hes just a good actor and played the evilest cunt on earth

That image really exaggerates his eyes features, you can see in one like this where his eyes are fairly normal. Its the look where the eyes are some 2/3rds on the face like this post.

It's actually the other way around. But seeing as how you just blatantly say the normal people are the worst just shows how much of a pathetic sociopath you are. All the anons agreeing with you are also sociopaths. Kill yourselves

Excellent example. He should just be euthanized, honestly.

Do you happen to be someone who lives in the Appalachian or Ozark mountains?

Found the genetically inferior white person.

Please post a pic of yourself. I will paypal you $5

Pattern recognition has been an indispensable part of what's helped humans survive, and become so advanced and successful. We've all come to associate certain features with lack of cognitive ability, deceit, and violent tendencies because over the course of our lives we've observed patterns of behavior from people with these features. It's our brains way of warning us who not to trust and who not to depend on by making usually pretty accurate judgement of others bases upon appearance.

Well she was pretty terrible. That happened about 2 hours away from where I live.

Inbreds

Why do you think all the incest threads are spammed so much

Lol. This thread has potential to be a new appalachian salt mine.

OP you are a narrow minded shallow normy who projects his misguided sense of life experience onto others because of your unfulfilled expectation of what real everyday people are supposed to be .
In relation to the narrow eyed ones however, I could not agree with you more.Please disregard my initial appraisal of you.

I have wide eyes faggots, I'm a psychopath. Sociopaths also have wide eyes. But at least I feel emotion unlike the sociopaths who just think they're always right and can do whatever they want without feeling bad afterward

FOUND THE SNEK!!!!

found the snake eyes

Every girl in Watertown new york

It's not that these types of people are sociopaths, it's just that they are dumb and have underdeveloped prefrontal cortices. They have poor executive function due to genetics that give them shit for brains that leaves them with poor executive function.

Also check em

People who have moved into the mountains have reclaimed the natural beauty and fertile potential from the Scotts Irish inbreds. Naturally the locals hate the decent, normal people, but cities like Asheville Nc are testament to the fact that hillbillies ruin things but outisders can make them better again.

If you see the genetic eyeballs feature combined with a billygoat beard then you have a murderer on your hands.

Agreed. Sociopaths need to be intelligent. These people are stupid, but the majority of them believe they are clever. Hence the bald-face lying, and thievery

haahaha slither away snake man

your days are numbered (63)

This is what many current, actual mountain people look like. One might think this is an invention of hollywood, but it's not.

Also, they all love Trump

Retard, psychopaths don't feel certain emotions, sociopaths feel them all.

The only thing you are is on the spectrum.

Oh fuck! Well now that you put it that way I see what you're getting at. I think the problem emerges when these people see someone more intelligent get away with something and then try to replicate what the other person did. hence the idiocy

Trey Gowdy is one

what? he just has the eyes a bit closed.

looks like a faggot tho

Virginia Foxx is one

He has some of the other common features that go along with the inbred hillbilly small-eyed criminal. CHeck the pointy head and thin lips

True. I grew up in small city situated down in a valley in appalachia. Most if the people in town look like pretty typical white Americans. I feel like a lot of people from other parts of the country think the hillbillys and mountain folk are some relic of the past, kept alive in legend only by occasional caricatures of people in the media. But I grew up near them. There really are still people far up in the mountains. They are isolated from civilization, they are living in the types of abject poverty most people probably think doesn't exist in the US anymore. They are ignorant and uneducated, have higher rates of incest and family violence, have high rates of alcohol and drug addiction, they'll steal anything they can get their hands on, they're insular and suspicious of outsiders, violent and just overall they are kind of garbage people. And many of them look like that retarded lookin fella posted up there.

not at all.

they just happen to be having some nordic or north asian genes, that's all.

and they may be a bit too awesome for you round eyed south europeans and puffy eyed jews

I would like to see a modern eugenics movement centered solely around the cleansing of this type of malignant white-person from the earth. I honestly think that this would make the world a more habitalble environment for all.

jew detected

A jew would encourage more of this defective type of white person, not fewer.

jew in disguise detected

Sup Forums 2017.

>jew!
>shill!
>Shariablue!

Please go back to your containment board, this has been a moderately less shitty than usual thread by Sup Forums standards. You're mucking it up with your Sup Forumsishness.

>containment board
>changed the course of human history

8 years btw.

>character judgements based on appearance

Nope. I'll never allow myself to consciously do this. When I notice myself subconsciously doing it I have to stop it. So many times have I found a wicked-looking person to be very kind, and vice versa.

I'm not white nor do I have close-set eyes, btw. My prejudice usually is that people with large, light-colored eyes (especially green) look evil to me. I don't know why.. but I ended up becoming very close friends with this chick who had massive green eyes and she was incredibly sweet.

Give people a chance. If they turn out to suck, it's not because of their appearance.

forbes.com/sites/rosspomeroy/2014/04/14/if-he-looks-stupid-he-probably-is/#501b76376967

Sorry to all you hippy idealists and close eyed subhumans.

People with super bright blues eyes must have some terrible predeliction for alcohol. I've noticed this over my entire adulthood.

>sample size of 160

Interesting find but for the results of that study to hold any weight you need a lot more data than that.

Not saying it isn't true, but I wouldn't use that study as any sort of proof

It's those norsemam genes lol

True.

Norsemam....norseman

You know... If you people would just take the time to have anal sex with these people, you would cum to realize that their eyes might be close, but their asses are nice and tight

Trey Gowdy is fucking awesome.

Niggers are the worst.

I agree. I'm a filthy libtard, but damn if that dude doesn't hold strong convictions and really hold government officials feet to the fire. I don't always agree with him on policy, but he's obviously a man of integrity who loves the republic and it's people and wants what's best for it.