Raimi's Genius

>GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING SPACE NIGGER!
Why was this kept in the film?
It's pretty obvious that Peter's White Nationalist ideals were compromised by his transformation into a black man in this movie but what are we meant to learn from it?
The suit simply enhanced Peter's desires and lowered his inhibitions. To put it plainly: Who was the real Nigger? The symbiote or Peter? Is this the question Raimi intended to present to the audience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jaaJyAjvajo
youtu.be/rgFOKzsLQuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We gas the kikes, Norman. We gas the kikes.

I like these threads

>doc ock let's go of aunt may
>"ooops butter penis"

Holy shit, dude
What the fuck raimi seriously?

i think the point was that with the wrong influences any of us can be lead on the wrong path no matter how good you are

It was a different time where capeshit taught a lesson.
youtu.be/jaaJyAjvajo
youtu.be/rgFOKzsLQuo

Here we see that Peter's brand of White Supremacy comes into conflict with Norman Osborn's. Two men who definitely desire the same outcome but have different ideas of how to get there. To the point where they are willing to destroy each other, ignoring the fact that this conflict could end with there being no super powered White Nationalists in New York.
Top-Tier story-telling from Raimi

Why are these threads never made with other films?

>That scene where Peter quits his delivery job, beats and hog ties his boss, then forces him to watch as he rips out pages from the koran and uses them to masturbate.

It was a different time. It was a better time.

Because no other director has been so candidly controversial as Raimi and his externalised white nationalist propaganda piece - The Spiderman trilogy.

I always thought the "evil" black spider man looked way cooler. I wanted to be him.

That's also known as white guilt. You are unwittingly willing to destroy the very culture and heritage that has provided the support and lifestyle you hold dear.

You need to reevaluate your values user

>literally everyone Peter hangs out with is white

>the human spider? Is that the best you can do?
>AND THE CHALLENGER IS THE AMAZING GAS CHAMBER

fuck off with this shitty unfunny meme

There's nothing memeish about a testament to a dying ideaology you cuck

Back to your MCU thread Cuck.

>Go, the ashes of six million Jews!

I don't remember this from the comics

>that scene where Green Goblin broke in and found Aunt May masturbating and forced her to keep going in front of him
>"FINISH IT! FINISH IT!"

What was this scene doing in the movie?