13-Year-Old Boy Dies After Accidently Shooting Himself On Instagram Live anyone got the actual instagram vid...

13-Year-Old Boy Dies After Accidently Shooting Himself On Instagram Live youtube.com/watch?v=J1N3tTtNwsQ anyone got the actual instagram vid? (also hollywoodunlocked is savage af thehollywoodunlocked.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/idiot.jpg)

Darwinism wins again! Take that theist!

I bet his parents will still blame the cops somehow

link?

sauce?

Dindu Nuffin

bump before i need to leave

Stupid poor ass nigger and his shitty Hi Point.

Probably trying to play Russian Roulette with an automatic. Dumb nogs

how the fuck do these hood ass mfckers have a better house than me?

Too much chlorine is his gene pool...

checked

Welfare and working cash jobs/selling drugs/gang banging. You can do pretty well for yourself if you dont give a shit about the possibility of a long prison sentence

Winner of the Darwin award. Nothing of value was lost.

This

My coke dealer drives a brand new Mercedes every few months and wears nothing but designer clothes but I know for a fact he has an Illinois Link card in his wallet. If I had to guess he probably makes 15,000+ a month in all cash

This

Man call me retarded but how the fuck hasn't the government noticed he's riding around in luxury cars?

vid?

How would anyone ever know? Its not like the IRS comes to your house during tax season to make sure you didnt install imported Italian marble floors in your ghetto apartment. Everything is done in cash, and the cash never hits any kind of bank account.

Now if he ever get nailed for dealing THATS when the DEA will seize everything you own as the proceeds of illegal activity, but at that point, the tax evasion charges will be the least of your worries

video doesnt exist

>how would anyone ever know

By good citizens reporting these mongrels. Looking at you faggot.

yeah thats true as long you keep it out of the bank you'd just have to lie low

Crime doesn't pay though, and niggers are incapable of considering the consequences of their actions, thats why they endlessly do retarded shit and murder people for little to no reason as they do not realise the consequence of shooting someone over 10 bucks.

Not him but
>Worked in gas station while at college
>Newer escalade pulls up
>Four nogs disembark
>Each come up to the counter individually buying shit like pork rinds and flaming hot cheetos
>Each dressed very well
>Each has their own ebt/link card
You knew if someone was gonna whip out ebt if they were black and grabbed a ton of junk food particularly those cheetos and pork rinds
Anyhow, it's not uncommon to see people with expensive shit using ebt. Partly why I get pissed when I hear people claim fraud and waste in the system is practically nonexistent when living proof walks in every day

You know what "good citizens reporting people" in Chicago is called?

A busy weekend for police. Its going to take a lot of paperwork after they find the bodies of you, your wife, and your small children.

>they do not realise the consequence of shooting someone over 10 bucks.

That is a misconception. They fully understand the consequences. They couldnt care less about the consequences, and many times, actually want to go to prison as it increases their reputation amongst the other gang bangers. Prison doesnt really deter someone who plans on being in prison someday anyway

>Black neighborhood
>Georgia
Doesn't take a real estate genius to figure this out.

Either way they're fucking retarded, and yes the prison system in the US is a complete joke and breeds more crime, that's why the recidivism rate is like 70% and the US hosts a massive percentage of the worlds inmates completely disproportionate to it's population.

What else are you going to do? "Rehabilitate" them? We have tried that and the massively expensive programs have shown tiny tiny benefits in participants. Shoot them on sight? You would have every bleeding heart in America calling for your head.

So we just pack them away into little cells, keep them away from the public, and unfortunately we need to let them go eventually.

Its a cultural problem, but one that has gone on so long it has ingrained itself into the very core of who they are. What you end up with is black Senators in Illinois voting down gun crime bills because it will imprison more blacks... but then they will go on TV and complain that gun crime in Chicago takes so many black lives and no one is doing anything about it.

The idea of "they just need good jobs available to them" is fucking retarded. When you have been selling dope your entire life and you suddenly get offered a magic 100k a year job, many of them would refuse to take it. They make dam good money as it is, and they dont have to do anything for it other than sit on a corner and count cash.

Sucks that this happened, but I find it hard feeling bad when I know he was probably trying to flaunt it around and act hard.

Where ccan I download his rap album?

They defiantly will blame the white man/system of oppression

the cycle of life continues

Pussy.

In Scandinavia there are several prisons which do just that, treat people like people, recidivism rates as low as 18%.

Dude I'm an atheist and there's a lot wrong with that sentence

Its also a possibility they are just one of those rich "gangster" nigglets that have enough money to sustain a good life but also sell drugs along the side to act likem they came from the -SKREET-. Ive met a lot of black kids like that

damn you guys just directly advertise on the site

please give me more ads i like being told things

thank you media

thank you media

>dies after accidentally shooting himself

We need to find the white person responsible

Crime pays. It absolutely pays, and pays well. Anyone who thinks it doesn't, probably isn't that wise.

>nignogs

Always good for a laugh

Yeah, untill it doesn't.

Until it does

BLM needs to start a 'guns are racist' movement.

good. any idiot that plays with a firearm is a risk to society. Better he than some random user catching a bullet because thugwannabe wants to look cool to his friends

yeah I feel bad for the parents but they are to take some of the blame

Do'nt TAEK OuR GUNZ 'WAY BUH KEEP EM FROMDE WYPIPO

We can see the picture retard. The cartoon is totally unnecessary and cringey

That's because there's less blacks

saved the cops a bullet or two, nice kid.

Go back to iFunny little faggot

Actually they didn't, theyre nice niggers, they're just sad their son died...Saw the mother reaction, she just couldn't understand how this happenned so fast

They will eventually