Ever since I saw this picture of my sister (white dress) I've become more attracted to her. Is that weird...

Ever since I saw this picture of my sister (white dress) I've become more attracted to her. Is that weird? Thoughts on my sister?

No. Sex feels good, and we are attracted to things that can make that happen.

She is bent over, looking back and smiling. What isn't to like?

Why haven't you yet?

No. I've thought about fucking my cousins on a daily basis. Fortunately this was before they turned into fat whores

More of my sister

I have seen her butt naked before

Ever think, if you became their "daddy" they maybe wouldn't have became fat?

Need more slutty pics

Go fuck her!

l would say your sister seems to have a tight ass.
I also would say more.

This picture was posted a half dozen times yesterday.

That isn't your sister you lying degenerate.

I want those XL digits wrapped around my pee pee

Being attracted to or fantasizing about your sister is a basic development stage for a teenager. As your own sexuality starts to awaken it gets its fuel where ever it can, namely those around you. You'll grow out of it pretty quickly. Unless you're a fuckin' sicko.

Prove its your sister faggot. Show a pic of her in her bedroom.

Then walk in and take a time-stamped photo. Otherwise this is all bullshit so someone can dox her and tell her that her "brother" is fapping to her.

That's why you "coincidentally" left the fb file name.

Ill rip her icloud and trade my sister

Thisgetsold831@gmail

1/10 would not bang

why do sluts take such pride in vomiting? they you are, bent over sharing a toilet with some girl emptying out the bile-y chunky contents of your stomach. wipe that grin off your face you fucking freak of nature.

also
>filename

Moar

Are you fucking high

Nice. She's fucking hot. I'd destroy her!

What's her Instagram?

Bump

Bump

nothing wrong about wanting to fuck her

Don't care if she is your sister or not but post more

Are you not a sandnigger? gtfo

Is she older or younger then you OP?

Your sister's goats bouncing tits and a pussy that drips in anticipation of a hard cock.

she straight up cute and sexy af booiiii, where is your family from? armenian?

My sis was bulimic too.
She died in 2010. The summer... July 9th. While I played The Legend of Queen Opala all night.

Looking at her pictures a couple years ago, I can say she was hot. She was 22. I'm 32.

8/10 would make you an uncle

more

bump

This.
When I was a teenager I fantasized about fucking my sister but I grew out of it after a few years.

a little jewy there

Post a pic of her pantys?

where u from op?