Can someone explain this andy sixx log of shit meme?

Can someone explain this andy sixx log of shit meme?

It's a forced meme, like that one little Athiest crying girl. litetally that's it. It was posted here one night, le summer kids thought it was turn of the fucking century, now we're here, suffering daily

Just another forced meme some faggot(s?) have been spamming for like a year now. They even wrote the cringey tryhard ED page and came here bragging about it.

Onision is a faggot, Sup Forums made him cry, gets revenge by having his fans shitpost

kek

Basically all the weird kids that look like him you made fun of in highschool think it's funny so we see this repetitive shit daily

this

I'm an admirer . His memes are prophetic , the day the logs stood still,
The wainning gibbous and the full log.
The rain and the dew, the mist and the poo,
Send a log to me

slidding daddy

Link?

onision said that he would suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass, this is the origin, you can watch the vids on his yt channel or maybe someones compiled it or something

Link?

sorry i wouldnt know, my mom showed me the vid months ago then i start seeing faggots force it into being a meme, it isnt

Huh?

It's a forced meme that fits todays trumpy culture perfectly. If you just keep repeating something enough times, it becomes a thing.

But still you cannot escape the fact that it's just shit.

Lol nice pun

Sounds like Onision, ie; being a massive faggot.

whats the Atheist crying girl?

I feel this thread needs some Shitspeare.

But soft and creamy, what shite through yonder asshole breaks?
It is the east, and Andy is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon with your logs,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she.
For thou knowest not the texture of the one true log.

Logged m'boy

What are some things that need logged?

All you faggots complain about all the Reddit faggots but then bitch when a disgusting meme is created. Just enjoy the logs.

It's Andy himself trying to stay relevant.

I told him he's not famous anymore and he needs to go get a job in marketing or as an accountant but he's just not listening.